Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do I know if I was 100 percent confirmed Satanist?

Vicious Lord Satan

It's been about 2 or 3 months ago since I had my dedication ritual to father with the broke candle that I made on my own for I got no red, black or blue candle...
I always wanted to be a dedicated Satanist but I have trouble about the candle so I try my best to make one out of the white candle with wax crayon and melt it down together and turn it into a shape of candle...
The dedication went well but I have doubt that I'm a true satanist cuz I've seen no sign that I am
I've been a very dedicated person to Satan before I've done my dedication ritual but can't seems to find the right candle so I wish Father Satan accept my ritual and dedication for him
How do I know the dedication was valid?
I can't go on meditate with this thoughts for it is dangerous to meditate for the one who don't dedicate
(Excuse me about my grammar if there is anything wrong)

The candle does not matter at all. It even says in the JoS, to use any candle you have if you can't get black, red, or blue.

If you did the dedication and you are not a jew, than you were accepted. Start meditating and open your chakras, and you will be able to sense things better and not have these doubts. You are closed off from the astral now, which is why you can't sense that you were accepted.

Welcome to the forum :)

Your intention is number one. Candle is minor part of this, and it works its part as symbolic prop.

You did the initiation? Good, now go meditate. Simple as that.

Vicious Lord Satan said:
It's been about 2 or 3 months ago since I had my dedication ritual to father with the broke candle that I made on my own for I got no red, black or blue candle...
I always wanted to be a dedicated Satanist but I have trouble about the candle so I try my best to make one out of the white candle with wax crayon and melt it down together and turn it into a shape of candle...
The dedication went well but I have doubt that I'm a true satanist cuz I've seen no sign that I am
I've been a very dedicated person to Satan before I've done my dedication ritual but can't seems to find the right candle so I wish Father Satan accept my ritual and dedication for him
How do I know the dedication was valid?
I can't go on meditate with this thoughts for it is dangerous to meditate for the one who don't dedicate
(Excuse me about my grammar if there is anything wrong)

Translite: hi.
I will say something a little different. If you are asking yourself this question; am i a jew congratulations you are on this way now the enemy usually makes us think like that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back