Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

LOST N CONFUSED

burnthejoows69

i contacted someone to do a ritual for me so i could sell my soul to satan(or a demon) and he said Astaroth is the one we are going to do the deal with and i’m so confused because idk if they actually contacted him and made the deal go through and i just need someone to validate that i’m not getting scammed is there anyway you guys can help me?

burnthejoows69 said:
i contacted someone to do a ritual for me so i could sell my soul to satan(or a demon) and he said Astaroth is the one we are going to do the deal with and i’m so confused because idk if they actually contacted him and made the deal go through and i just need someone to validate that i’m not getting scammed is there anyway you guys can help me?

Sorry to break it to you, but you got scammed. You have many misconceptions about Satanism, and you have probably been listening to enemy propaganda. Please read the http://satanisgod.org website.

I'll quickly clear up a few things:
First of all, there's no such thing as selling your soul. It's impossible to lose your soul. Satan and the Gods/Demons aren't monsters who buy souls, but the true Gods and creators of humanity. This "selling your soul" thing is nothing more than an enemy lie.

Secondly, Spiritual Satanism (our type of Satanism) is about empowering and transforming your soul using power meditation, so it would make no sense if you lost it somehow. Also, Satanism isn't for lazy people who want instant money or fame without working. We do have magick, but it actually takes work to use it successfuly. Satan actually dislikes lazy people who come to him and want to make a "deal" for lazy money or fame or other material things.

Lastly, never, ever tell a person to do a ritual or a spell or any other thing for you, especially if it costs money. Almost always a person who asks money for a ritual/spell is a scammer. There are no mediators in Satanism. We do our own rituals and workings.

Also, Lady Astaroth is a female, a beautiful Goddess and not a "he". She is the ancient Goddess Astarte also known as Aphrodite in Ancient Greece.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back