Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Its early for me

Mugetsu

Google translite:
Hi ,There is something I want to ask. I discovered it last month. I can move very light objects, of course I do this with my hands. I can make the fire flicker. is this normal ?

Mugetsu said:
Google translite:
Hi ,There is something I want to ask. I discovered it last month. I can move very light objects, of course I do this with my hands. I can make the fire flicker. is this normal ?

Have you been practicing telekinesis? If so, it could be. Make sure you have isolated the external factors such as breeze so that you don't fool yourself. If you ruled those out, then yeah. Definitely. Keep practicing.

Also, maybe it would be better to write in your native language if you have trouble with english. We have several subforums in other languages here. Maybe one of them is in your language.

Larissa666 said:
Mugetsu said:
Google translite:

Have you been practicing telekinesis? If so, it could be. Make sure you have isolated the external factors such as breeze so that you don't fool yourself. If you ruled those out, then yeah. Definitely. Keep practicing.

Also, maybe it would be better to write in your native language if you have trouble with english. We have several subforums in other languages here. Maybe one of them is in your language.
Our form is not very active in our language. I did exactly 30 tries and more just to be sure and it's real. I will develop. Thanks

Mugetsu said:
Larissa666 said:
Mugetsu said:
Google translite:

Our form is not very active in our language. I did exactly 30 tries and more just to be sure and it's real. I will develop. Thanks

A great achievement, brother! Way to go, way to go! It takes more than a little knowledge to telekinesis, it takes a lot! Congratulations!

BrightSpace666 said:
Mugetsu said:
Larissa666 said:

A great achievement, brother! Way to go, way to go! It takes more than a little knowledge to telekinesis, it takes a lot! Congratulations!

There is also the possibility of prokinesis. It's not finalized yet. I'm working on everything. thank you brother, happy for us and our progress. stay strong and with love.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back