Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8932
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Years ago, people have successfully translated and made a Turkish SS community. This was not under JoS, but the people who did this were posting here sometimes. Eventually, people who translated headed this and everything appeared to have been going alright for a while. All material was translated and so on.

After they attempted to approach the JoS and since they appeared to be doing well [and we knew nothing of what I will write below], we wanted to officially instate them into the JoS as a forum, so they could have a platform of communication inside JoS.

Naturally, we treat work for Satan with the most beautiful intentions, open arms, and if we have been speaking in the past you know I always try to help and assist in the best way possible and in the friendliest and most tolerant manner. This involves serious workers of Satan and good people.

It is only if rot arises, especially where it shouldn't be, and only in serious situation, that the above might change. The JoS is a family but if one attacks the integrity of it, we are left with few choices.

We were not let known of the existence of all this deep hole with discords, drama going there, or anything these people were doing. The image they were presenting to the JoS was that of a responsible translations, and caring for the Gods and all of this. After a process of conversation, we decided to consider putting them up as a JoS official subforum.

Azazel intervened to me at this point and without me physically really knowing what was up, telling me to immediately call this off and stop this instantly and not admit any of them in a moderation or similar position. When I asked why, he related to me that there was corruption that I did not know about, and to wait for a while. Eventually, people kept mailing all sorts of things about these people who were running this discord.

As the situation went, the things that were related were frankly insane to the point we weren't even sure if this was some sort of government operation to amass information on Turkish users. They invited people into all sorts of Whatsapp groups, Discord servers, asked them all sorts of questions.

Of course, when the JoS was contacted, we were only told the good things about the translations, and these people presented themselves as totally legitimate.

Even worse, we recently were told by someone and have seen proof, that they asked them for their Identification Papers, address, asked them to sent their pictures, and generally all sorts of things that they probably used to blackmail people with. This was apparently happening for years, and for whatever reason, nobody even spoke out about this, which is totally flat insane.

It goes beyond saying that people who literally give their ID to strangers online, or listen to people in these random discords, are doing the worst stupid shit a person can do. As it appears, they extorted people there based on this information, potentially threatening to send these to the Turkic Government? We can never know. What is for certain is that they asked for this and some were even naive enough to give that.

But it gets worse. Apparently, they also were sharing pictures of and ridiculing girls, who they were also naive and e-whoring to the extent that they decided it was a smart move to engage in these people personally, or show their private parts around the world.

The fact that some people want to call themselves "Satanists" and they behave as a bunch of low tier shits, only reflects that many people have to take this kind of seriously. Even "kind of" should suffice in this case. 90% of problems that could ever arise from anything related to Satanism, is because people don't take it seriously.

You are here to spiritually advance and learn in a decent environment, not to do all the stupid shit you can do outside of this world but instead opt in for doing it in here. If you want to do that type of stuff, do not bring "Satanism" into it.

The main proponents of this appear to have been based on evidence shown, are a member called PeppermintTaco [he was gathering their information for years], Luchs Nicht [or however this shit name is written], who was also part of this, and another member called Soyga who appears to be the least involved in this situation, yet was openly tolerating, accepting and abetting this situation to keep going forward.

Of course, none of them said anything and they dismissed the people who said these things people were saying as "insane" and "slander". They even had the nerve to say to "Go ask the Gods". Eventually we decided it was worth the time wasting on our behalf, and then all the above arose.

The JoS cannot go after discords and all these rat dens that are being created. These get created in an exponential rate because idiots keep making them and other idiots keep joining them. No, you won't learn anything in these dens, and with 99% certainty, you will get fucked over in some way. Also, after you get fucked over, nobody will be able to really help you, and these people will probably get away with it.

These are also infested almost everytime by endless Jews which will probably victimize people in the lowest manner. All of this is done by them because they want to smear negativity to Satan's people, delay them, and cause them issues.

You are liable to your own decisions if you engage people personally, meet with them, give them your information, or you do all the things the JoS STRONGLY AND CONSTANTLY REPEATS ONE SHOULD NOT DO, such as as meeting random fucks, strangers, or any of these things. You are ruining yourself in these places.

All this worthless fucking nonsense, happens because people literally don't give a damn about Spiritual Satanism, Satan, the Gods, and in general, they are foolish. This lowest tier of behavior.

Good translators and people who have done nothing or didn't engage in this, were also caught into that. We are aware of who these people have been. Of course, as the evidence piled up and it was all revealed to us, these people also revoked access to the main website, which we have decided to take over and kick out these people mentioned above in 2020.

Yet, our ability to get in was of course limited, since these people who wanted to pretend they gave us access were merely giving us low tier crap access. We knew that was the case of course and have prepared accordingly.

They however have not given us registrar or higher level access, and therefore one of these scared primates literally stole the Turkish Translation site, as if this would do anything to stop anything of what would come. Maybe this should be a primary thought when they tried to get into this place or before they engaged in the above actions.

To add insult to injury, there is information circulating online linking one of these particular discord users was going after minors and speaking to them in sexual ways by the same discord users. We cannot evaluate this as it's not something that anyone could do. Regardless, this would only add more insults to the already done injury.

This is something we are not able to rectify, and in fact only Discord and possibly related authorities could check into this matter. At the same rate, it all begs the question why nobody had spoke out earlier?

At this point, the possibility that a literal jew was sitting behind this is very plausible. What has been happening is enough for this to be treated in this way, and the above would only add more gasoline to this situation.

Why were people giving their ID's or were tolerating this abuse? What kind of shit is this? Do you not care about the announcements we write, or you think that we write this to dissuade you from meeting these cheesebags online? It's to protect you. So to these people that got ruined again, what more can we tell you but what we already have said?

But even if one did, there is really nothing that we can do since these people were not directly with us or anything else. In other words, people who brainlessly do exactly what we strongly tell people not to do, will get a repeat of this. This has happened so many times in the last years, that many older members must have lost count by now.

The added possibility of the above, and how they were gathering people's personal life info for blackmail, and how some e-whores were literally showing their asses in these communities and whatever else, shows what kind of low bullshit, animals and corruption can exist in some places.

If you find yourself in such a place where you see that as a priority, you are at a toilet place. Remove yourself immediately or stay there if you are of the same shit.

The above should act as a lesson to many people here, who by having their emotions exploited, join random "communities" that claim falsely they are "with JoS" to use this as leverage for perverted or sickening acts. You will not escape this. Sooner or later, the Gods are going to smite you and destroy you. You might be able to lie a little bit to earthly individual, but the Gods will bring you out and destroy. There is no hiding and no going away from them.

Lastly, I want to specify that the JoS cares tremendously about every SS there is. But we cannot help you if you don't communicate with us, and that we can only address things that deal with what are really under us, and not under other people. Nobody in the JoS would ever ask you of your home address, ID, or any other literally crazy things like that.

We don't own accounts in any "discords", there are no whatsapp or facebook groups, no social media groups, nothing of the sort. Situations like this keep happening online and much of that is constant and happens everywhere. People have to learn to protect themselves online.

If people try to isolate you in strange groups, ask you strange questions, make outrageous claims, feel free to verify or report these in the forums here directly. Only the forums here directly are official JoS accepted forums.

In regards to the JoS Turkey site, it will be re-made, and there will be decent individuals who will hopefully behave themselves seriously and not do any of this low tier nonsense. The site will survive and live on.

However, the link to https://spirituelsatanizm.org/ has been seized by one of these individuals, in a desperate attempt for them to possibly hide themselves or in general to disinform any powerless people they have there. That should not matter that much as we are also going to present the evidence about the above and get it all fixed.

Despite of what they might attempt, we have gotten in and stolen what they would later possibly try to destroy, so that is all there is to that.

In closing I want to notify fools who are engaging in these behaviors in corrupting, destroying, blackmailing or harming other Satanists and trying to pose as "mediums" or "legitimate representation" of Father Satan, that you are doing the worst thing you can do to yourself.

The Gods exist and it would be better you forsake this behavior now. Since however we are aware some people will keep behaving like this, the matter is left on the hands of the Gods and the appropriate authorities which may be evoked because of this.

To people who go into these places and get victimized, I am sorry to say this, but you deserve part of this. Nobody told you to get into any discords, or do anything of the sort.

At the same rate, we have done everything in our ability to act in the most Justice oriented manner and to solve this issue for the future of Turkey. There is not much else that we can do in unofficial places, hidden dens, or if people literally self destruct while engaging drama and nonsense.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
ImageImage
Image
ImageImage
Latest JoS Update: 6 Nov 2021
siatris666
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:13 am
Location: Hell's Army

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by siatris666 »

thanks.

check ur email for who hacked this. more info there.

amateurs.
I was, am now, and shall have no end.
-SATAN
EA666
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:43 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by EA666 »

THANK YOU SO MUCH HIGH PRIEST
User avatar
Shadowcat
Posts: 1741
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:30 pm
Location: Atop the ashes of Isreal
Contact:

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Shadowcat »

This is terrible to hear and the details are indeed very unbecoming of SS. I don't think it is a coincidence that this has been exposed during our ritual schedule, not to mention right after yom crapper and shor hashit, and suckit is tomarrow. The RTRs are doing their job quite nicely. I hope no one else gets victimized and stays safe.

I remember when i just dedicated it was months after i found a link to JOS on someones profile on deviant art. Turned out they had a "coven" and their "leader" invited me to their discord. It's how i found those rats out for what they really where. Luckily it was me who did them in and not the othe way around. Needless to say I left and blocked them. One of them even still tries to post here sometimes thinking it even means a damn.
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 5858
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

Turkey is absolutely full of Mossad agents. I bet they are directly involved, and it is them who are trying to get everybody's identity.
"When the time has come, and all fades to black,
I know I did all I could. For our women, our children, and our land."

Https://youtu.be/D0ifawuwnQ8?t=167

Image
Www.satanisgod.org
User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 522
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:08 am

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Soaring Eagle 666 »

There must be jews behind this. It took a smart creature to plan all that sick filth and lock the website so fast - someone smart enough to see that Satan is real. Only a jew would dare oppose Satan and His Demons while knowing fully what that means.

It's interesting that I've always felt discord itself reeked of enemy filth. I had to use it in a school class and it just felt disgusting. The UI, the weird message wording, everything felt like jew psycho x6000000, like it's trying to prepare you for brainwashing or something. I recommend everyone just stay away from discord entirely.
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 3682
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Jack »

You had me at Discord,
Image
https://youtu.be/Am8WyGZr7PA

https://youtu.be/CJIWQ_PBtqE

https://youtu.be/YXKeHFY9K8k

(For the Feds reading, we could be best friends too just betray the New World Order. )
SCORCHED EARTH PT 1 and PT2
(V.V.IMP)


https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/the-s ... -freedom//
(START PREPARING NOW!!!)
Image
New Order - Here To Stay
"And J don't stand in line ,I ain't never had to wait. I'm the realest in this Game I ain't Never had to fake" - Ain't Nothing, Juicy J
Hail Satan!!!
Hail Adramelech!!!
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 5858
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:55 am
There must be jews behind this. It took a smart creature to plan all that sick filth and lock the website so fast - someone smart enough to see that Satan is real. Only a jew would dare oppose Satan and His Demons while knowing fully what that means.

It's interesting that I've always felt discord itself reeked of enemy filth. I had to use it in a school class and it just felt disgusting. The UI, the weird message wording, everything felt like jew psycho x6000000, like it's trying to prepare you for brainwashing or something. I recommend everyone just stay away from discord entirely.
Discord is an israeli company.
"When the time has come, and all fades to black,
I know I did all I could. For our women, our children, and our land."

Https://youtu.be/D0ifawuwnQ8?t=167

Image
Www.satanisgod.org
eXtraterresTrial
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:28 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by eXtraterresTrial »

I have known this Turkish individual through discord since before they claimed to be a Satanist, and for many years I have known they are a narcissistic, misogynist, pedophile with deeply repressed traumas they absolutely refuse to work on. This person worked so hard, obsessing and scheming for years, to discredit me and turn my Satanic friends and family on discord against me. I would not have dedicated to Satan if not for this group, but seeing how easily they turned against me made it a small loss somehow. I am eternally thankful to Satan and our Demons for staying with me, validating me, and keeping me strong in my faith and service.
I, as well as two other users of this forum, were leaders of this group at one point. The other two leaders chose each other because of their mutual narcissism and lust for power. I was cast out for knowing too much, being too smart, being too psychic, and focusing too much on the advancement of everyone. The Turkish one revealed his true color when I disallowed the use of the n-word because I wanted a more hospitable environment for black Satanists. Pathetic how he felt so trampled by that he would destroy our entire friendship - he did not value our friendship, but the power I gracefully wielded as a genuine practitioner of Satanism, deeply trusted member of the tight-knit community, and regular contactee of our Demonic Guardian Gods.

For years I've been avoiding this forum because of their power creep on this platform. I suspected any day they'd beg cobra to have me banned. Anyone who is seeing this from my old discord group, I would be glad to speak with you not to reminisce about old times, but to teach you everything I've learned about spiritual growth since yours was stifled by a pair of greedy, jealous fools.
hailourtruegod
Posts: 1762
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by hailourtruegod »

And here I thought it was weird that those without that were into NS or regular right wingers opening up or having discord channels since I thought it was common knowledge that it's fed owned/owned by pissrael so seeing SS stupidly joining these while letting everyone there know they're SS is a big facepalm. Reap what you sow but I'm glad our side did our best to clean up as much as possible. What a waste of time it must have been for you HPHC for something so stupid. Stupid in regards because of the choices people made. It's not stupid that you had fixed it, of course.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Quetzalcoatl!

Hail The Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

"In the darkness we have found strength, with which we will reach the highest light." - High Priest HoodedCobra
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8932
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

eXtraterresTrial wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:26 am
....
I appreciate the fact that people revealed these things, but conclusive information arrived later on. It took you more than a year to say anything after years of knowing. Since what you said you saw was correct, and no information was being given that would prove it, we had to wait to see if it was total slander.

While there was evidence that they were fooling around, the serious aspects of this arrived only later.

Now, it appears some of these users decided to lock everyone out of this website in a desperate attempt to seize it and hide.

Since they aren't going to hand it out, and might even start using this website for whatever else, I will consider what we will do with that highly disturbing information. If they did not do this to the site, we would simply leave the matter be after this.

Now, since they want to attack Satan's plans for the region, we will move on to act in the appropriate manner. If they only fucked up and they kept what's important out of this, there wouldn't be anything more for us to do. But they decided they should go differently about that.

Since they revoked all access to this site, we also have no clue what they might attempt to do with it.

Inform every Turkish members in this discord to leave this place and come here. Those who don't want to come, they will eventually know the truth with another thing that will take place pretty soon.

The insistence of these little people and how they think them just awkwardly locking the site is going to save anything is literally retarded, but it only goes further to prove total guilt.

I wouldn't doubt it at this point some sort of high level bad actors were attempting to create these involvements, for other purposes.
ImageImage
Image
ImageImage
Latest JoS Update: 6 Nov 2021
User avatar
Arcadia
Posts: 277
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:38 am

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Arcadia »

Not just Discord, but Telegram and other services as well, and the entire notion of trying to create a JoS community or platform outside the forum. It's a bad move, independent of where you try to start it. This simply isn't the time nor the place to try and turn the movement into a social service. I get it. It would be nice to form friendships here, so on, so forth. But it isn't realistic given the state of affairs. And it isn't just for the dangers of being spied on or found out either. That's bad enough. A myriad of other things can go wrong.

The thing with any chat or social service is that once you have so many people within any specific group, moderation roles and such are going to be doled out. You will inevitably end up with someone or multiple someones who have the ability to edit and delete posts, or filter who can and cannot join, and who gets banned. I've seen it all before, cults of personality forming around whoever happens to be the most deceptive, cunning or faux charismatic, even if they have little to no actual spiritual worth, just because they happen to circumstantially worm their way into a position of "authority". Even if it's the smallest amount of power in the world, it can still make these halfwits deranged, and the moment they have people feeding into their ego is when the real degeneracy starts. There's no spiritual hierarchy to be had on a chat server. At the end of the day, power doesn't corrupt, but it does expose, and all this situation did was reveal people's true natures.

Really, there was never going to be a good end to this, regardless of what platform they tried to prop it up on. Discord had no shortage of "alt right" servers, and the truth was, they all long went to absolute shit long before they were ever shut down. As it stands, the JoS is a safer place than ever, especially as of the time where the house was cleaned out, so to speak. Do not take this for granted. There's no guarantee of any safety if you've cordoned yourself off with power mad freaks who answer to nothing save for their own whims.

Sadly, Turkey was one of the worst places something like this could happen, due to it being an Islamic military state, among other things. Putting it plainly, as I said, even if you go in with the absolute best of intentions, "creating a JoS community" outside of here is never going to end well. The moment authority becomes a question, it'll turn into, at best, a drama addled shitshow, and will cease to be a "JoS community" in mere moments. Then it collapses and people bring their bullshit baggage back here. Some people will even stop their own progression because they've conned themselves into thinking their negative experience was somehow reflective of the JoS proper.

Just, yeah. Don't. The simple fact is, the more you progress spiritually, the more awareness you develop, and the better your spiritual hygiene, the more likely it is you will naturally develop healthy social relationships that will fulfil your needs just fine. Once again, if people focused on what was important, ie, the spirituality, they'd have found what they were looking for.
eXtraterresTrial
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:28 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by eXtraterresTrial »

Btw Peppermint Taco's discord ID is 208274709278621697

I think

Unfortunately I do not have contact with anyone in the english speaking Spiritual Satanism discord.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:43 am
eXtraterresTrial wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:26 am
....
I appreciate the fact that people revealed these things, but conclusive information arrived later on. It took you more than a year to say anything after years of knowing. Since what you said you saw was correct, and no information was being given that would prove it, we had to wait to see if it was total slander.
...
Inform every Turkish members in this discord to leave this place and come here. Those who don't want to come, they will eventually know the truth with another thing that will take place pretty soon.
I feel sadness that I didn't know who to trust or how. I know there are many things I could have done but in the moment I just wanted to scrub my soul clean of that abusive individual, for the sake of my mental and spiritual health. Then I felt like it didn't serve me to think about it so I didn't do anything to stop them. I'm deeply sorry for anyone further afflicted if I could have stopped it - but I didn't think I could, I simply trusted the Gods would do what I couldn't. It's all I could do to recover from the hurtful lies and projection of all his flaws onto me to turn my friends against me. The Gods rewarded me for surviving this.

Unfortunately I do not have access to anyone still in the English or Turkish speaking discords but I will remain open to contact with them if they reach out to me.

Peppermint Taco is a paranoid and persistent individual but he is not inherently intelligent. It is also effortless to detect an alternate account of his. He has multiple discord accounts lined up though, so taking down his primary one will only send a message.

Also, Cobra, I have some information you might know what to do with that I'll email you.
User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 419
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:23 am

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Godmode »

I actually laughed a little when I got to the part about the guy going after minors on Discord because it's such a stereotype at this point. I think because some people are more extraverted they might have more trouble than others with the alone time required for Satanism so it's necessary for them to see that as a legitimate weakness in context and look after it. The Gods can also help us find people to have in our life so we don't get lonely but it's not hard to delude yourself into thinking it'll a simple process like joining a discord server when you are.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐍
Invictus2

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Invictus2 »

Insane groups that claim to be from JoS are all over the social media platforms unfortunately. I myself got fucked on a Facebook group several years ago. Took me a long while to recover from that and get my head straight. I learned my lesson the hard way and have since stayed away from that kind of shit. From time to time I do research this groups in a failed attempt to hopefully find someone legit from my country but after a couple minutes scrolling around it's pretty obvious that's just not possible. I own social media accounts for my part time business advertising. But I don't get in these groups. Telegram is also completely infested with that kind of shit. I looked there too, just out of curiosity. And it's all the same everywhere, you'll either find the self entitled prophets, who deliberately or not, spread all sorts of nonsense. Or the ones that mix JoS information with all sorts of bullshit "Satanism", occult or whatever material of the sort...
eXtraterresTrial
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:28 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by eXtraterresTrial »

eXtraterresTrial wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:18 am
Btw Peppermint Taco's discord ID is 208274709278621697

eXtraterresTrial wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:26 am
....
Also, Cobra, I have some information you might know what to do with that I'll email you.
I'm having trouble finding a proper way to contact you though, could you point me in the right direction?
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8932
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Gods know we understand the need of people to associate, but the situation is, one has to be careful.
ImageImage
Image
ImageImage
Latest JoS Update: 6 Nov 2021
User avatar
SeekerOfTruth666
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:38 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by SeekerOfTruth666 »

Seeking personal validation and approval might be a reason why people choose to do such dumb and stupid things. Too many people are emotionally broken and needs empathy from anyone offering it. People are too dependent on other people for their emotional wellbeing. Everyone needs to learn that we don't need to depend on anybody else except our own selves and the Gods. Humanity has become too weak emotionally and that's the cause of many many problems we see today.
If Satan is all you have, then you have all you need
Trust yourself. Trust Father Satan!
If Satan is all you have
then you have all you need!


JoS Tor Website http://jos666vxenlqp4xpnsxehovnaumi4c3q ... /HOME.html

JoS Backups and More https://mega.nz/folder/LZoyDSoD#lRNpLNw8bgW1GN3tDMs2Sw


"Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being." - Father Satan

"Darkness is Light Turned Inside Out" - Beelzebul

"So Ask Me Not Many Things; For Thy Kingdom Also After A Little Time Is To Be Disrupted And Thy Glory Is But For A Season, And Short Will Be Thy Tyranny Over Us." - Asmodeus

HAIL FATHER SATAN
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8932
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

eXtraterresTrial wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:00 am
eXtraterresTrial wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:18 am
Btw Peppermint Taco's discord ID is 208274709278621697

eXtraterresTrial wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:26 am
....
Also, Cobra, I have some information you might know what to do with that I'll email you.
I'm having trouble finding a proper way to contact you though, could you point me in the right direction?
You can send me an e-mail at [email protected].

We will clear out the situation as more info arrives. There's enough, but feel free to relate whatever else there is so we can finalize the situation.
ImageImage
Image
ImageImage
Latest JoS Update: 6 Nov 2021
User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1661
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:15 am
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Lydia »

Internet groups, "discord" (whatever that is), and so on, they're not worth it. No good can come from them. All you need is in the JoS and from the Gods. Email a few members here and there if you feel the need to do so, but don't have continuous conversations with random people you don't even know, and who ask for your pictures and ID ffs!

Good and true friendships can definitely happen, but not in groups with other random people on whatsapp etc.

Yes, it sucks not having legit people to talk with all the time, but this is how it must be for the time being. In the future Satanism will be prevalent and we can have real friendships in person and live an openly Spiritual Satanic lifestyle, but for now, lay low, and work on yourself.

Hail Satan!
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8932
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

As new information arose this is what we know to be the case:

These people involved and those who didn't do anything major, appear to have been 17 year old or stuff. So even if they spoke with some e-damsels in the discord [which apparently appears to be filled with underage people, yay for creating honeypots by the kikes], this is childish drama.

Taco, who has been for all other intents a decent Satanist that has done a lot of translations, yet had a lot of nasty vices that were not revealed and therefore not known. These simply don't go together with anyone in a position of serious authority. They were never having authority in JoS or any official position, but if the situation continued, they theoretically might have had - and hiding these devastating vices could result in irrecoverable damage to the JoS.

They purposefully hid these and others did too, others due to naivety and others due to fear.

The situation of the third person remains unknown, but he seems to have also been a general abuser. Not sure about their age, but if they are older than 20, they should be ashamed of themselves.

We don't focus on what people do on their personal lives, you are free there to reap what you sow. But the issue here arose when he brought these onto a place of "instruction" of supposed "Spiritual Satanism".

These involved women whom he appears to have been extorting with their pictures and/or leaking their information, and other "before my 20's and have to prove the size of my dick by abusing e-sluts online" worthless nonsense, that is not even fit for a high school drama musical. For example, some younger people emulated this nonsense behavior.

This is nowhere near the desired level for JoS and that's why our decision to not embark with any of these individuals in any official way was proven entirely correct.

School break time's up now, and all this worthless bogus will be addressed permanently so JoS Turkey can move into a new era without all this worthless nonsense. For those who are really younger than even adult age, consider that and move on.

In conclusion:

1. Because JoS Turkey has to advance officially, this person Taco has been kicked out. In fact, we have kicked him out from 2020 because of information, but we were waiting for the situation to germinate so it would be over.

It's still unclear if the site that was hacked will be able to be taken back, but when and if it will, it will be under Joy of Satan, without any of these people involved. If the site is not given, we will re-make our own. .

2. No discords and the rest of this worthless nonsense. Ever.

3. Rotten fruits will be permanently removed completely.

4. People who are decent and only care to do work, translate, and help others without bullshit involved will become moderators and translators.

5. Please also to people who might get any of this in any other community, even if this is unrelated directly to JoS or they make bogus claims or unclear things, let us know so we can address situations to save any people who might be wrongly engaged in these places while being fooled. Remember - there is no JoS outside the JoS. That's all there is to that.

We will keep people updated on the details as this goes.
ImageImage
Image
ImageImage
Latest JoS Update: 6 Nov 2021
User avatar
Akay Alaz
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:07 pm
Location: Orion Belt

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Akay Alaz »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:43 am
...

I am so sorry, your time is wasting because of this nonsense. I feel embarrassed as a Turkish because of this stupid drama. Like ı wanna beat him now. I hope in the future we don't see incidents like this our time is precious.
I am not the child of the witch you couldn't burn. I am that witch, back from the grave with the anger, fire and ashes. Fear me.
User avatar
Sketches
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:39 am
Location: Satan's Beloved Earth

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Sketches »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:20 am

To people who go into these places and get victimized, I am sorry to say this, but you deserve part of this. Nobody told you to get into any discords, or do anything of the sort.

At the same rate, we have done everything in our ability to act in the most Justice oriented manner and to solve this issue for the future of Turkey. There is not much else that we can do in unofficial places, hidden dens, or if people literally self destruct while engaging drama and nonsense.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

"I DO NOT ALLOW FRIENDLY ASSOCIATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE."

As for associating with those who are without, how many times have we read about or have been direct recipients of problems with Christians alone? Most Christians will try to convert us, especially if they know we are Satanists. Very few if any, will have a live and let live attitude towards a known Satanist. Nearly all will pray for us and this invites psychic harassment that can be more than just annoying. As for hard core Muslims, their practice has been if they cannot convert someone, they resort to murder. Many Yezidis have been murdered en masse by Muslims. In addition, the enemy works through Christians, Muslims and Jews to create upsets and problems for us and this can be serious.


"NOR DO I DEPRIVE THEM THAT ARE MY OWN AND THAT OBEY ME OF ANYTHING THAT IS GOOD FOR THEM."

Satan knows each and every one of us intimately and what is in our best interests. Satan is our Creator God and he can see things we cannot. He can see if someone or something is bad for us or will do us harm. Trusting in him is very important, he has all of the facts; we don't. He also shows us through power meditation how we can obtain our desires.

From The Commandments of Satan


What do I have to say to this information?


Why?


That's all I can say. Even if I know the answer, I would still ask how people miss so many warnings. I can quote more sermons HPS Maxine wrote, but it wouldn't matter since these unfortunate events already happened.
siatris666
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:13 am
Location: Hell's Army

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by siatris666 »

those who curse the jos are cursed.

those who bless the jos are blessed.


fuck these ppl. can i post evidence now?
ill help u rebuild website too if u want. just ask.
I was, am now, and shall have no end.
-SATAN
siatris666
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:13 am
Location: Hell's Army

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by siatris666 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:15 am
Gods know we understand the need of people to associate, but the situation is, one has to be careful.
i think gods can protect people INSIDE jos, not out. because the gods here + advanced ppl protect newbies.

but in discord or places. they can't that much. because filled with bitch, fedposter, crazies.

i thank u cobra for all u do. i was victim in one fake cult before. but u didn't give up on us. u dont give up now to help all SS. thats lovable.
I was, am now, and shall have no end.
-SATAN
FancyMancy
Posts: 5369
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by FancyMancy »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:20 am
We don't own accounts in any "discords", there are no whatsapp or facebook groups, no social media groups, nothing of the sort. Situations like this keep happening online and much of that is constant and happens everywhere. People have to learn to protect themselves online.
For anyone's information - HPS Maxine has also said that she has no accounts on social media or anywhere. There are also no pictures of her online, either.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Updates.html wrote:1/January/2020:

Message from High Priestess Maxine Dietrich:
It is a sad fact that some idiots have nothing better to do with their time and have no real 'life' of their own, that they have to put energy, time and effort into impersonating me online.
  • I do not have a "Facebook" page or account, nor do I ever intend to.
  • I do not have a personal 'Twitter' or anything else related.
  • I do not SEND anyone personal e-mails, I only REPLY to very few who e-mail me as I simply am too busy and do not have the time.
  • I do not visit or make any posts or replies in any groups or forums outside of the Joy of Satan.
  • There are NOT any photos of me online. Any pictures that claim to be me are fakes!
  • Anyone who claims to be a child of mine or a relative of mine online is a liar.

Lydia wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:58 am
Internet groups, "discord" (whatever that is), and so on, they're not worth it. No good can come from them.
I joined a Discord server which was for politics. I think Discord is supposed to be for games, but I suppose any topic (within reason and "law" and "policy") can be on it. The owners/runners of this particular politics server prefered and insisted that you do one or two, out of two, tests for your political stance, which can be found online, then post the results so that they could put you in a political group on the server. Me saying I was non-heterosexual made their "brains" confused, because you can't be NS/Right Wing (although they just had fascist rather than NS) and be non-heterosexual. The owner of the server named itself Stalin... I found the server from a meme site, and I linked to it on our forum with an invite code in case anyone wanted to go there and correct them.

The mods or the owner saw the thread I posted with the invite code and disliked my attitude, in inviting anyone to correct them. They demanded I remove my post. The powers that be on that server put me in the "gulag", i.e. like segregation/solitary confinement in jail, with very little I could do, unless I gave them a few brand new memes. I trolled them and didn't give in. I left all of Discord entirely for 2 years or so, then went back to it to see what servers I was a part of, and when I logged back in I noticed that that politics server had died and I was the only member left on it! PMSFL. :lol:
User avatar
Aratosbung
Posts: 186
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:14 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Aratosbung »

I've said it many times. Create XMPP or Matrix server. This is one solution.
User avatar
Aratosbung
Posts: 186
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:14 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Aratosbung »

2 years ago one woman's virtual sex is exposed.
VoiceofEnki
Posts: 590
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by VoiceofEnki »

Aratosbung wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:50 pm
I've said it many times. Create XMPP or Matrix server. This is one solution.
No. It has been said many times, we have our official Joy of Satan forum here, we do not need anything else.

Any sort of direct messaging groups will only undermine the work we seek to do here. People will end up wasting time chatting about useless nonsense all day long, and not accomplish anything. Infiltrators will make moderating such groups impossible.

This sort of thing is not compatible with the Joy of Satan at present, and you, and all other people who call themselves SS or are interested in learning about Spiritual Satanism must understand that.

This forum right here is our group. It is owned entirely by the Joy of Satan and operates away from any third party’s, the Joy of Satan has full control over these and no other influence can try to cancel us over here (such as what happened to the old Yahoo groups).

This forum is a safe, secure and perfectly adequate place for SS to converse, discuss and study together about Spiritual Satanism and any other topics that SS want to discuss about.

Hail Satan!
Siavash
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:21 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Siavash »

I am tired of fucking Jew's. I hope one day someone could persecuted Jew's.
User avatar
Blackdragon666
Posts: 1073
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:55 am
Location: Satan's earth

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Blackdragon666 »

This is so unfortunate. Notice how Azazel didn't try to personally help anyone who willingly got their own self into the mess. The Gods cannot protect one from their own stupidity. I learnt this personally some years ago.

This sounds totally jewish, checks the list fully. From pedophilia, threats, mocking the platform that was meant to be used for Satan's agenda, and we have no idea what else these people were gotten into. The strangest thing is how no one reported in all that time but let the madness go on. One wonders if every legit SS there was blackmailed or something.
www.josafrica.com

When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!
Gear88
Posts: 2243
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Gear88 »

I think this is kinda deserving. I mean not to sound like an asshole but we literally tell random strangers on the internet to translate stuff. It works for many others but in this single instance something backfired.

With that said it's good this situation popped up. I've said a few times the whole (Sayanim, kehila, sanhedron, irgun, al chai da, mossad, comiturn, gangstalking spy-terrorist network dupes) but it seems apparently the jews and Turk government are so childish and retarded they fear a random internet group on the boonies a fringe website.

Anyways it's just funny they believe us that they literally outsource their spying to a hostile nation that everyone hates. Funny Turkey the jews have done MASSIVE damage to your nation and yet you insist on being retarded.

It's just like the JNEWS Mossad using AI powered machine gun killed Iran's top Nuclear Scientist. At this point Iran should just go free-energy. I know a nuclear weapon is nice but Iran doesn't seem to care much about nuclear armaments if they are, they are hiding that fact it seems hidden with such a heavy closed fist the kikes can't penetrate much.

It's funny because I believe it was either a forum post by a JoS member or a video derived from Ryan Dawson but the only reason Iran wants nuclear powerplant is to power most if not all their country from one or two reactor sites. And then sell all the oil. Close down slowly over time the oil powerplants fossil fuel plants and then power everything on nuclear and sell all the oil out to make a shitload money except in as much a small chunk of guaranteed oil to sell to the citizens.

And funny enough it seems more and more Iran is gonna go nuclear power. This causes bellum should be met with retaliation as a matter of fact if it weren't for lapdog 'murica/NATO stupidity Iran would have declared war on Israel a long time ago.

Anyways to get back on topic it seems the internet dupes of the governments of the World fear a little word, a little spiritual empowerment, a little spiritual warfare. If it's contrary to communism, Pislam, and christardity it's wrong.

I have no idea why these people literally believe we are wrong or bad or malefic if they WILL and ARE gonna get killed for being schmuck useful idiots at some point. These people believe they will be a high castle king immune to goyshkopfation processes but they will get goy'd and will be killed.

Funny reminds me of the message someone said. If people knew what kosher supervision was when civilizations are turned to greys or the jewish gods succeed they would FREAK the fuck out and probably order people to be killed cause they saw such a horrible image of the future of humanity in the hands of the subhumans that their only retaliation is full kike killings.

Well what can we say Turkey and some Turkish people = JNWO/Communist/Comiturn dupes. But at least they are useful idiots they did translate most if not just about almost everything into Turkish for us. So I guess we can thank them for being useful idiots for our cause.

All we need is place these documents on proper Turkish SNWO members double-, triple- check for validation and back to operation. At least the useful idiotness of Turkish JNWO personnel shows they seemingly WANT to destroy themselves. It's funny because they could have easily mistranslated everything yet they choose unconsciously to be useful idiots.

What can I say they got Bezmenoved. Thanks useful idiots for the SNWO cause.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled Fascism. Do you, pinko, know what Fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
Communism is Xtianity for Atheist!
User avatar
Lenore
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:32 am

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Lenore »

For me, this situation is really dejected since I was truly hopeful for the Turkish community. I really cannot understand how a person who is a real SS would do those things. I mean, how could they dare to EVEN look at the Gods' and Goddess' face and keep doing these craps? Agonizing. Well, on the bright side, at least now we know and can wipe away this bullshit.
Şeref ve Güç Ebediyen Şeytan’a atfolsun!

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply it. Willing is not enough, we must do it."
User avatar
DezFranky
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:17 am

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by DezFranky »

Discord used to create chaos.
The irony is lost on most of these fools.

I'm sure the naming of it was intentional. To create as much strife possible.
User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 763
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:00 am
Location: UK

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Personal Growth »

You just cannot be too careful.
"Freedom is not free, free men are not equal, and equal men are not free". - Richard Berkeley Cotton
Kevin Hernandez
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:55 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Kevin Hernandez »

SeekerOfTruth666 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:24 am
Seeking personal validation and approval might be a reason why people choose to do such dumb and stupid things. Too many people are emotionally broken and needs empathy from anyone offering it. People are too dependent on other people for their emotional wellbeing. Everyone needs to learn that we don't need to depend on anybody else except our own selves and the Gods. Humanity has become too weak emotionally and that's the cause of many many problems we see today.
If Satan is all you have, then you have all you need
Trust yourself. Trust Father Satan!
I totally agree, and from personal experience too. I was introduced to this site by someone on social media, and I did the dedication ritual and started to deprogram from not just Judeo-Christianity, but a lot of the behavior that isn't healthy for me nor for the well-being of others, only bringing more trouble for myself. I have wanted the approval from other people, I wanted to feel seen and did things for attention, claimed to be a reincarnation of the gods or some important figure, and just overall saying a lot of blasphemous shit, all while trying to figure myself out. And the issue was with me, while trying to do "self-discovery", my head wasn't in the right place and it opened an entire can of worms that I wasn't ready for, to end up having to not only take accountability and having to heal and deal with the consequences and the possible damage done to my soul from that, but also truly healing and actually working on truly advance. And the lesson here is, co-dependency, self-pity, loneliness, delusion of grandeur, complexes, and low self-esteem can bring so much psychological issues, and leave behind ruin, and once you finally realize it, you may be able to heal and try to make the best out of life as you humanly can, but the issue is, the damage has been done, and there is no one to blame but yourself. The Gods are understanding but at the same time they are not ones to be played with. And that's something I had to learn for myself.
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8932
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Aratosbung wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:29 pm
2 years ago one woman's virtual sex is exposed.
And let me guess, all this somehow had to do with the Gods too?

Not with some random people playing around in Discords and doing all sorts of bullshit for no reason. And somehow, everyone has to stay there and do what? Show ass to enter the discord?

Honestly, I have no time for animals and their works. I understand why people do that stupid shit. But it's wasting time, energy and patience.

Anyway I don't have all the time in the universe for random women who show their genitals online and what other immatures do that type of stuff. That's not JoS business here.

We just want to fix the learning environment for the God's sake and from this onward if people want to do whatever that's up on them.

From there on people can destroy themselves. I am just doing my duty to the Gods and keeping the community clean so that people have a serious Spiritual Satanic experience. What people do past that is on them.
ImageImage
Image
ImageImage
Latest JoS Update: 6 Nov 2021
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8932
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Lenore wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:04 pm
For me, this situation is really dejected since I was truly hopeful for the Turkish community. I really cannot understand how a person who is a real SS would do those things. I mean, how could they dare to EVEN look at the Gods' and Goddess' face and keep doing these craps? Agonizing. Well, on the bright side, at least now we know and can wipe away this bullshit.
It will all be flushed out and cleaned. The new Turkish Community won't have that type of shit. And if anything, please report immediately and we will use any means to scrub the situation clean.

These people don't really "know" the Gods, that's why they do that stuff. They are on a level where they don't understand things yet. Maybe they have an idea but they don't really understand.

If one knows them for real, they wouldn't even entertain to do 10% of these things. The situation is also, people are allowed as they see fit, but this doesn't involve using the Gods as scapegoats for whatever bullshit and damage one does. That is the worst thing one can do.
ImageImage
Image
ImageImage
Latest JoS Update: 6 Nov 2021
Fluffystuff
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:26 pm
Location: The Internet

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Fluffystuff »

eXtraterresTrial wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:26 am
I have known this Turkish individual through discord since before they claimed to be a Satanist, and for many years I have known they are a narcissistic, misogynist, pedophile with deeply repressed traumas they absolutely refuse to work on. This person worked so hard, obsessing and scheming for years, to discredit me and turn my Satanic friends and family on discord against me. I would not have dedicated to Satan if not for this group, but seeing how easily they turned against me made it a small loss somehow. I am eternally thankful to Satan and our Demons for staying with me, validating me, and keeping me strong in my faith and service.
I, as well as two other users of this forum, were leaders of this group at one point. The other two leaders chose each other because of their mutual narcissism and lust for power. I was cast out for knowing too much, being too smart, being too psychic, and focusing too much on the advancement of everyone. The Turkish one revealed his true color when I disallowed the use of the n-word because I wanted a more hospitable environment for black Satanists. Pathetic how he felt so trampled by that he would destroy our entire friendship - he did not value our friendship, but the power I gracefully wielded as a genuine practitioner of Satanism, deeply trusted member of the tight-knit community, and regular contactee of our Demonic Guardian Gods.

For years I've been avoiding this forum because of their power creep on this platform. I suspected any day they'd beg cobra to have me banned. Anyone who is seeing this from my old discord group, I would be glad to speak with you not to reminisce about old times, but to teach you everything I've learned about spiritual growth since yours was stifled by a pair of greedy, jealous fools.
XT?
I'm back after a couple years. My old account must have been lost when the server host switched. I'm going to do this.. and i'm not going to fallout of it this time.
eXtraterresTrial
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:28 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by eXtraterresTrial »

Blackdragon666 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:23 pm
This is so unfortunate. Notice how Azazel didn't try to personally help anyone who willingly got their own self into the mess.
I have to disagree with you because I was there. I found this group in 2016 because of the Gods leading me there. I spent great amounts of time speaking with the Gods as the situation reached its climax years ago. And now I am speaking with the victims and helping them process what has happened.

Knowing what the stance on this forum was about discord, I did not feel it was a viable option to speak out against this abuser on this forum. I felt isolated in taking this all on myself, and that is why the Gods were with me. Azazel did the most for me in this situation out of the Gods I kept in contact with.

It was the abuser PeppermintTaco who told his victims the gods were busy and shouldn't be bothered.
eXtraterresTrial
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:28 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by eXtraterresTrial »

Gear88 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:01 pm
but it seems apparently the jews and Turk government are so childish and retarded they fear a random internet group on the boonies a fringe website.
I think you're giving a little too little credit to how individually fucked up Taco is.
Lenore wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:04 pm
I really cannot understand how a person who is a real SS would do those things. I mean, how could they dare to EVEN look at the Gods' and Goddess' face and keep doing these craps? Agonizing.
The only time Taco claimed to ever feel as though he had any contact with a God is through a dream, which he sent me an audio log of. Besides that, he has never stated that he felt any contact or any *worthiness* of contact with the Gods. I personally speculate this may say a few things:
He did not see himself 100% as genuine, which I'd believe due to his lust for power, control, fame, and spiritually harming others with his perversion.
He did not take spirituality seriously. He would advertise that he did massive meditation routines for hours, and most likely did apply his general obsessiveness to meditation, but I do not ever remember him reporting massive breakthroughs and he DEFINITELY didn't experience positive personal growth. If anything he became a more miserable person over time, and consistently presented with under-developed emotional regulation, interpersonal skills, and empathy.
He wanted to make sure contact with the Gods was gatekept so only a select few he thought under his control would wield the status or power he thought someone in contact with Gods should have. When it turned out not to be me, he found someone else confident they could contact the Gods and used them to denounce me. It was laughably larpy and ironic.


Everything I've said barely scratches the surface of how PeppermintTaco and his enabler, Alpam, disserviced the image of Satanism and the probably 500-1000 people who never heard of it before meeting them or reading their posts on random forums.
User avatar
Sketches
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:39 am
Location: Satan's Beloved Earth

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Sketches »

eXtraterresTrial wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:26 am
I have known this Turkish individual through discord since before they claimed to be a Satanist, and for many years I have known they are a narcissistic, misogynist, pedophile with deeply repressed traumas they absolutely refuse to work on. This person worked so hard, obsessing and scheming for years, to discredit me and turn my Satanic friends and family on discord against me. I would not have dedicated to Satan if not for this group, but seeing how easily they turned against me made it a small loss somehow. I am eternally thankful to Satan and our Demons for staying with me, validating me, and keeping me strong in my faith and service.
Okay.
I, as well as two other users of this forum, were leaders of this group at one point. The other two leaders chose each other because of their mutual narcissism and lust for power. I was cast out for knowing too much, being too smart, being too psychic, and focusing too much on the advancement of everyone.
Yet you continue to interact with scoundrels that eat mud and shit.

If you're "psychic" as you say yourself as, why not be a mindful individual and not interact with pigs and report this to the High Priests or anyone in this forum here??
For years I've been avoiding this forum because of their power creep on this platform. I suspected any day they'd beg cobra to have me banned.
Cobra was not in "your forum." If he was, he would have said to make use better of your time and do something meaningful to yourself, which is to advance and meditate.
Anyone who is seeing this from my old discord group, I would be glad to speak with you not to reminisce about old times, but to teach you everything I've learned about spiritual growth since yours was stifled by a pair of greedy, jealous fools.
You lost me at this part.

Adiós. Hope you took my advice

👍
User avatar
ValentineCHL
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:19 am
Location: Colombia
Contact:

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by ValentineCHL »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:20 am
This is incredibly disgusting and sad, even more because I had in my ideas to make a Discord server for the JoS community in Spanish, obviously totally controlled and not allowing any offense against people, their security, or the gods.

But seeing the whole thing, I think it is better not to continue with the plan. There are things that can go wrong, and it is better not to risk, and leave everything in the official places of JoS and in the hands of the expert moderators here.

HAIL SATAN!
"No escuches lo que ellos [El enemigo] dicen sobre mí, recuerda lo que yo he provocado en ti"
-Satán


Email de contacto: [email protected]

¡Puedes ver todas las traducciones de JoS que he realizado aquí!:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... euHIAP4Etc
o
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6re4sl49 ... L.zip/file

¡SALVE SATAN!
¡SALVE BERITH!
¡SALVE A TODOS LOS DIOSES! ⛧⸸
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8932
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

eXtraterresTrial wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:02 am
Blackdragon666 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:23 pm
This is so unfortunate. Notice how Azazel didn't try to personally help anyone who willingly got their own self into the mess.
I have to disagree with you because I was there. I found this group in 2016 because of the Gods leading me there. I spent great amounts of time speaking with the Gods as the situation reached its climax years ago. And now I am speaking with the victims and helping them process what has happened.

Knowing what the stance on this forum was about discord, I did not feel it was a viable option to speak out against this abuser on this forum. I felt isolated in taking this all on myself, and that is why the Gods were with me. Azazel did the most for me in this situation out of the Gods I kept in contact with.

It was the abuser PeppermintTaco who told his victims the gods were busy and shouldn't be bothered.
This was 80% Azazel and 20% the people who talked. We knew nothing because apparently people in the tens were going around this and nobody said anything until later. How Azazel came in was also very powerful and abrupt, and this was the absolute first opening about this situation. From a physical standpoint, nobody said anything about this person.

Yet, people who seek to do the right thing, can also act in help of the Gods.

Azazel is the protector of the young, the children and of the vulnerable. This was core of his identity as the God Apollo. I am making his page with additional information.

They will always help and deliver justice.
ImageImage
Image
ImageImage
Latest JoS Update: 6 Nov 2021
EA666
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:43 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by EA666 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:02 pm
eXtraterresTrial wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:02 am
Blackdragon666 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:23 pm
This is so unfortunate. Notice how Azazel didn't try to personally help anyone who willingly got their own self into the mess.
I have to disagree with you because I was there. I found this group in 2016 because of the Gods leading me there. I spent great amounts of time speaking with the Gods as the situation reached its climax years ago. And now I am speaking with the victims and helping them process what has happened.

Knowing what the stance on this forum was about discord, I did not feel it was a viable option to speak out against this abuser on this forum. I felt isolated in taking this all on myself, and that is why the Gods were with me. Azazel did the most for me in this situation out of the Gods I kept in contact with.

It was the abuser PeppermintTaco who told his victims the gods were busy and shouldn't be bothered.
This was 80% Azazel and 20% the people who talked. We knew nothing because apparently people in the tens were going around this and nobody said anything until later. How Azazel came in was also very powerful and abrupt, and this was the absolute first opening about this situation. From a physical standpoint, nobody said anything about this person.

Yet, people who seek to do the right thing, can also act in help of the Gods.

Azazel is the protector of the young, the children and of the vulnerable. This was core of his identity as the God Apollo. I am making his page with additional information.

They will always help and deliver justice.
I need Lord Azazel’s protection. I hope He protects me too.
User avatar
Aratosbung
Posts: 186
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:14 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Aratosbung »

Lütfen site joyofsatan.com sitesinin tasarımıyla aynı olsun.
User avatar
Blackdragon666
Posts: 1073
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:55 am
Location: Satan's earth

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Blackdragon666 »

eXtraterresTrial wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:02 am
Blackdragon666 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:23 pm
This is so unfortunate. Notice how Azazel didn't try to personally help anyone who willingly got their own self into the mess.
I have to disagree with you because I was there. I found this group in 2016 because of the Gods leading me there. I spent great amounts of time speaking with the Gods as the situation reached its climax years ago. And now I am speaking with the victims and helping them process what has happened.

Knowing what the stance on this forum was about discord, I did not feel it was a viable option to speak out against this abuser on this forum. I felt isolated in taking this all on myself, and that is why the Gods were with me. Azazel did the most for me in this situation out of the Gods I kept in contact with.

It was the abuser PeppermintTaco who told his victims the gods were busy and shouldn't be bothered.
If you have read the warnings given here and you go and send your personal information to someone then no God will come to your aid. This is insulting their protection.
www.josafrica.com

When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!
User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 1393
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Wotanwarrior »

ValentineCHL wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:59 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:20 am
This is incredibly disgusting and sad, even more because I had in my ideas to make a Discord server for the JoS community in Spanish, obviously totally controlled and not allowing any offense against people, their security, or the gods.

But seeing the whole thing, I think it is better not to continue with the plan. There are things that can go wrong, and it is better not to risk, and leave everything in the official places of JoS and in the hands of the expert moderators here.

HAIL SATAN!
I was told at some time to make a chat and I always said NO, I am totally against it, apart from the problem of infiltration ,all those chats such as Discord, Skype or Telegram have rear doors and the conversations can be spied by the (((authorities))) to collect data and information.
I also consider that it makes you lose a lot of valuable time in front of the computer or mobile screen.
Hail Father Satan and Mother Lilith!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Maat!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail Camio!
Hail all the gods of duat!

_____________________________

Final RTR + Tetragramaton en español pintable gracias a Soaring Eagle 666
https://web.archive.org/web/20210607225 ... tlify.app/

Image
User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1661
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:15 am
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

Post by Lydia »

When I was new, I was asked to join various online groups by people in the JoS yahoo group. I asked my Guardian (Set) if I should join, I was eager to connect with other SS. He said no. I was like "ok well you know better than I do", so I didn't join them, and those people who asked me to join them were later found to be infiltrators and/or lazy people who did nothing to advance themselves and would have been a detriment to me.

When in doubt, always trust that Satan and your GD know better than you do. They have highly advanced psychic abilities and intuition and knowledge.
Post Reply