Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Attacked" from an entity

Reed

I'm doing the program for our Gods and for our world. Tonight i dreamed about being in a liminal home. It was like, uncomfortable. I was feeling there was some entity. Then, I had an idea about doing AoP but i always was psychologically blocked. First of sleeping, I did AoP, even if without Runes. From this i can understand that those are days where they are attacking us...

Reed said:
I'm doing the program for our Gods and for our world. Tonight i dreamed about being in a liminal home. It was like, uncomfortable. I was feeling there was some entity. Then, I had an idea about doing AoP but i always was psychologically blocked. First of sleeping, I did AoP, even if without Runes. From this i can understand that those are days where they are attacking us...

Try FRTR on yourself, I feel it as a release when I am attacked.

Reed said:

In addition to aura of protection, it might help to do the Returning Curses working before bed.

Reed said:

I have felt that before. In my case, it went way with increasing my AOP. If you are pushing yourself to do more warfare, then you should increase your AOP as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back