Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Should I worry about that?

Reed

After some months, I skipped one day, then after this day, i returned meditating. i didn't notice that i "lost" progress. Then.. What should I think?

You're not gonna lose all your progress in 1 day.
But if you're doing a working a miss a day it's pretty much ruined.

Reed said:
After some months, I skipped one day, then after this day, i returned meditating. i didn't notice that i "lost" progress. Then.. What should I think?
Don't worry. Not all of us manage to meditate the way we want to, but the important thing is not to give up. You just have to keep going. And if today, for example, you just cleaned your aura and chakras and did yoga, it's still better than nothing.

Many meditations only require visualization and concentration so you can do them almost anywhere, such as void meditation for example. You could download an app to keep track of your meditations, even set an alarm so you don't forget if you're really busy.

And if you skipped a day, it's not a problem.
A problem would be if you skipped a few weeks or more.

Reed said:

Do double one day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back