Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Burning sensation in throat chakra while doing cleaning

Someone.something_

So I try to do a cleaning meditation everyday but I've missed a few this week though.

Usually I feel pressure or shaking yeah, but today I felt stabbing pains in my top 2 chakras followed by a burning sensation in my throat, like I was swallowing burning acid. Even now I'm still feeling the side effects of it. Does anyone know why this is so? I've recently gotten in a few big arguments with people so I'm thinking it's that energy directed to me, so I'll be doing so reverse curse spells but just wanted a second opinion

Someone.something_ said:
So I try to do a cleaning meditation everyday but I've missed a few this week though.

Usually I feel pressure or shaking yeah, but today I felt stabbing pains in my top 2 chakras followed by a burning sensation in my throat, like I was swallowing burning acid. Even now I'm still feeling the side effects of it. Does anyone know why this is so? I've recently gotten in a few big arguments with people so I'm thinking it's that energy directed to me, so I'll be doing so reverse curse spells but just wanted a second opinion
This burning sensation can indicate many things, like blockages being cleared, or some form of resistance like you said. I wouldnt exclude the possibility that your throat chakra itself may also be blocked to an extent.
If you are atleast intermediately advanced, I would suggest just doing a basic chakra empowering session (vibrating their respective mantras into them, and spinning them at the speed of light), and devoting increased repetitions and attention to your 5th and 6th chakras, including their respective extensions. So yes, you should also work on your temple chakras. In my opinion.
This will ensure that, no matter where this blockage is (whether it is on your throat or 6th, or both) it will be removed over time.

A burning in throat chakra is a sign of blocking. But, you are of course cleaning it, that's why it manifested itself. Keep cleaning and spinning/enhancing them. Some blockages are from physical world. For example, a base chakra without discipline-activities, is a blocked chakra. In the same way with throat chakra. Lack of good communication, emotional self-expression, when the throat chakra is blocked. This is just a description, it may be that you have to clean it more

Someone.something_ said:

Generally such a thing occurs when the chakra above is blocked. If you are feeling discomfort in your throat chakra that generally means your 6th chakra is the one that is blocked so energy is being trapped in the throat chakra.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back