Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Black magic

Reed

I cursed a person who abused me emotionally and threatened me about r*pe. I did it like, so much months after the event. It was like i had repressed anger for this. I was feeling so apathetic. After the curse, I started cleaning my aura and chakras. During the chakra cleaning, I started having crying symptoms, without a reason. Is it an emotional unlocking? Anyway, the curse was about a "return negative emotions" to this person. I visualized myself with that black energy that was leaving me to get inside them, affirming "I send back all the negative emotions that the sender sent me, to the sender". Visualizing myself full of light after the sending, like purified. I feel strange, really. I don't use black magic. I'm crying without a reason. I feel like, unlocked.

I read somewhere on JoS that revenge can be therapeutic. Can be for this?

If I'm understanding correctly did you actually program your energy to "reverse negative emotions"? Because I don't see what impact that would actually make unless you just want to person to feel depressed or guilty which still doesn't really punish them. Are you even advanced enough to perform black Magick? Anyway as for your other problem with being overly emotional maybe try invoking aether this will help to balance you.

Reed said:
I cursed a person who abused me emotionally and threatened me about r*pe. I did it like, so much months after the event. It was like i had repressed anger for this. I was feeling so apathetic. After the curse, I started cleaning my aura and chakras. During the chakra cleaning, I started having crying symptoms, without a reason. Is it an emotional unlocking? Anyway, the curse was about a "return negative emotions" to this person. I visualized myself with that black energy that was leaving me to get inside them, affirming "I send back all the negative emotions that the sender sent me, to the sender". Visualizing myself full of light after the sending, like purified. I feel strange, really. I don't use black magic. I'm crying without a reason. I feel like, unlocked.

Yes.

Reed said:

Yes, meditation can help you destroy blockages in your soul, so repressed emotions will come out

And yes it is therapeutic, the Christians have the mindset of “forgiving” because they think their “God” will do everything for them

Repressing anger will only destroy the person, that’s what Jews want

Remember what Maxine said: “ No Satanist should ever have to put up with or take abuse.”

Continue to clean your chakras and soul in general, and everything will be getting better :D

Reed said:

You should not worry about crying, repressed emotions can come out of a lot of ways and you need to get rid of repressed emotions asap they can be really hindering.

Start going big on the cleaning. You can also start this https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47239 (never done it myself tbh but it's definitely the right way to go about it)
If you do the FRTRs (which you should, regardless of anything) you can direct repressed anger through these and use it as an outlet. Just get rid of the repressed emotions. From personal experience, any repressed emotions/feelings are a major obstacle and can manifest in unpleasant ways.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back