Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Illusions or some messages?

Reed

During my spiritual workings, i noticed that sometimes... Idk if it is better saying "Appear images in my mind" or "i imagine some images without wanting it", but yes. I noticed it happens. It happens also with the pet of my Guardian Demoness, or sometimes also with a woman (that can be my Guardian). It happened several times, so i don't know. It happened also with bad-confusing images. So, in case I "see" the pet symbol of my Guardian during meditations, what does it mean?

Reed said:
During my spiritual workings, i noticed that sometimes... Idk if it is better saying "Appear images in my mind" or "i imagine some images without wanting it", but yes. I noticed it happens. It happens also with the pet of my Guardian Demoness, or sometimes also with a woman (that can be my Guardian). It happened several times, so i don't know. It happened also with bad-confusing images. So, in case I "see" the pet symbol of my Guardian during meditations, what does it mean?

I don't understand what you mean by pet symbol. Do you mean a sigil? If you're using a translator then that might explain "pet symbol." If you think you are seeing a sigil you should look at the section that lists the gods and demons on the main website and look at their sigils to see if there is one you are seeing. If not then try to note down the sigil and then meditate on it. Look at it in your mind and meditate and try asking if that is the sigil of your guardian.

the pet of my Guardian, i mean. Demons do have pets that are symbolic to them (for example, for Satan the Goat, the Serpent, the peacock etc)

Reed said:

A lot of signs are subjective towards the person receiving them, as the God sending them will tailor them based on how you interpret them. Therefore, you should dwell on what those signs mean to you, specifically.

However, it could be an attack if it has a negative implication or vibe to it. If it is just imagery merely attaching the name or symbols of your GD to something negative, I would consider that same as an attack that makes me having doubts about the Gods.

In any case, I would suggest directly contacting your GD and opening up to anything they say. In that way, they can easily tell you anything they need to since you are ready to hear them at that moment (as opposed to when you are busy).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back