Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I am a new member of the group

neoevangelion76

Hello friends, I am a new member, my name is Daniel, I am ** years old and I hope everyone is well.. I am a new member of this wonderful group, I am ** years old and I have many doubts so I want to know your opinion, for you how Satanism has changed your life and also for you Jesus is a deception or a lie.

Greetings, you are very welcome to study in the forum.

Please don't write your exact age. We understand there may be an emotional need to chat, but please do so within the forum, where people will help you and are trusted. Nobody will want to get personal or ask you anything personal from here.

Also, be aware to not engage into personal associations if you can about "Satanism", outside of the forum. There are potential stalkers and other negative people who might want to get to you and delay you in your spiritual journey. You are here to learn spiritually and get to know the Gods.

Read below:

www.joyofsatan.org
www.satanisgod.org

neoevangelion76 said:
Hello friends, I am a new member, my name is Daniel, I am ** years old and I hope everyone is well.. I am a new member of this wonderful group, I am ** years old and I have many doubts so I want to know your opinion, for you how Satanism has changed your life and also for you Jesus is a deception or a lie.

Satanism in my case has changed my life drastically in a positive sense. Spiritual and physical health are connected, so with spiritual blessings you will get physical ones aswell in this path.
You will know and fight for the truth, and advance in every way possible.
Welcome.

Prije svega dobrodosao.

Ja sam takodjer nova kao i ti,da nema JOS-a nikad ne bih znala istinu i nikad ne bih shvatila neke stvari,jako sam sretna od kad sam se posvetila,svaki dan ucim .Sto i tebi preporucam,kreni odmah sa meditacijama moci i nemoj sumnjati.Ako ocekujes da ce ti se demon pojaviti u sobi da pijete kavu i da ti da brojeve za loto,onda definitivno niai na pravom mjesto_Ovdje ces otkriti istinu i zivot cw ti dobiti drugi smisao.Sretno ti

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back