Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Protecting Myself from the "Vaccine"

Bakorra Kaiba

My family has been trying to force me into getting the vaccine, by both asking and full blown guilt tripping. Sometime this year, I plan to visit someone very close to me in Ireland who brought me to the Joy of Satan in the first place. My family has begun to dangle this over my head and manipulate me into getting the vaccine.
I try to cleanse my aura and do A.O.P. meditations daily. I am 18, just out of High School, and reeling in what little money I can through art and 3d model commissions.
Can anyone tell me any workings that could help keep me safe from the jab?

Rune meditation, for example:

Algiz-Sowilo 36x, 88x , 100x, 111x or 216x for at least 40 days. 90 days would probably be better, especially with less repetitions.

Affirmation could be something like, In a positive and healthy way I avoid and I am protected from covid vaccination in every way and all ways now, continously and forever.

You could also take another route by simply binding your family members with ISA from manipulating you. Combine defense and binding, and you'll get a pretty good package.

Henu the Great said:
Rune meditation, for example:

Algiz-Sowilo 36x, 88x , 100x, 111x or 216x for at least 40 days. 90 days would probably be better, especially with less repetitions.

Affirmation could be something like, In a positive and healthy way I avoid and I am protected from covid vaccination in every way and all ways now, continously and forever.

You could also take another route by simply binding your family members with ISA from manipulating you. Combine defense and binding, and you'll get a pretty good package.

Thank you so much! I will begin the rune meditation as soon as I can. I will also look further into binding.

Bakorra Kaiba said:
Thank you so much! I will begin the rune meditation as soon as I can. I will also look further into binding.
No problem. What I posted was merely one suggestion. There are other methods too, so take time to study JoS and the forums and learn for yourself what can be done.

I'll give you a hint. Meditative state, and visualisation. But that's not all there is to it. :D

Bind your parents. Isa rune
"[nameofparent] cannot harm me in any way permanently"
Adjust the affirmation to your liking, mine is a too simple example.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back