Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I REALLY NEED AN ADVICE

princeamon

I am really sorry I know this isn't a spiritual topic or anything related to Satanism. But I don't have someone else to share this. Almost a year ago, I flirted with a guy via social media. We were living in the same city but I actually didn't wanna meet him so I lied to him. He didn't know we were in the same city. We stopped talking a few months ago but last night he texted me. He knows that I lied to him and he knows which school that I am going. Tomorrow I have an exam but I am so stressed. He said "see you on sunday" And right now it's 20:35 pm saturday in my city. I am really nervous. I don't want him to see me. I wanna prevent it, if there is anything I can do please tell me. What would you guys do? I am not great at spiritual things lately. I don't think I have protection. I really need an advice. I know it isn't a big deal for someone who read this but I feel so insecure..

princeamon said:
Do the binding ritual, props are not needed:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html

You don't need to be powerful or anything. Chant 50 or 100x Isa, then affirm he is prevented from doing anything negative to you in any way, at all times, and in a positive manner for you. Alternatively, you can say he is kept away from your presence, or kept from the school. Then, visualize, for example, him being frozen, or chained, and stuck in place away from you.

If you are dedicated, then you are protected. Also, make sure your AOP is good, and you will be fine.

----------------------

Also, I would highly consider sending him a text simply saying "Sorry, but I am not interested in meeting with you." You don't owe him any lengthy explanations or anything. You could even block him after that, or don't reply anymore.

This might be uncomfortable, but you have to be brave and deal with these things. Rev your solar chakra up if you feel scared. You will be fine.

princeamon said:
I am really sorry I know this isn't a spiritual topic or anything related to Satanism. But I don't have someone else to share this. Almost a year ago, I flirted with a guy via social media. We were living in the same city but I actually didn't wanna meet him so I lied to him. He didn't know we were in the same city. We stopped talking a few months ago but last night he texted me. He knows that I lied to him and he knows which school that I am going. Tomorrow I have an exam but I am so stressed. He said "see you on sunday" And right now it's 20:35 pm saturday in my city. I am really nervous. I don't want him to see me. I wanna prevent it, if there is anything I can do please tell me. What would you guys do? I am not great at spiritual things lately. I don't think I have protection. I really need an advice. I know it isn't a big deal for someone who read this but I feel so insecure..

Why don’t you want to meet him?
Maybe just explain everything to him?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back