Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Little will

Sekix

Please don't take it the wrong way, or think that I defame or hate Satan. It's just a problem I've been dealing with for years and I'd like some advice on how to fix it.

Now I will be clear and direct: I am lazy. It is a feeling that I detest, because it does not allow me to do what I want, what I imagine and what I think. It's horrible, it bothers me, it frustrates me and many times it bothers me that I can't fix it. I've really tried, there were even times when I went weeks without being lazy, but I always go back to the same place.

I have not done frtr for almost two months due to this unpleasant feeling. Before the morning I would wake up excited or happy, and I would always do my rtr two or three times during the day, do yoga and strengthen my third eye. But now I have not done any of that, the only thing that keeps me on this path is the daily meditations that I do, the basics of the 30 day plan.

For a long time I thought about asking for help around here, advice to deal with this problem, but it always came to my head: "It shouldn't bother" "I can fix it myself" "They don't care about this." Even now I have the feeling to avoid uploading this post but i will do it because i need help.

I've made a lot of mistakes, and I really don't want to leave Satanism, I want to stay, I want to continue.

Thanks for coming here, if possible any advice or work (like the "Munka" chakra cleansing that I do every day without skipping it) will be welcome.

Well, despite being lazy, I have always done my daily meditations and my work. Except for yoga, third eye.

I may not know how to stop you from being lazy but I do want to remind you that these meditations shouldn't be a chore, instead they're a gift from Satan and the gods. We should be greatful that, through the gods, we can literally become immortal beings and conquer our lives. When I feel lazy I always remind myself how stupid I'm being for denying myself literal immortality. I'd just say work on your earth element and lower chakras as they ground you and help you stay consistent with routines. And slowly implement more and more meditations and yoga into your daily routine.

Good luck brother! Hail Satan

Sekix said:

You need to focus on doing work to bolster your fire element. This means invoking fire element (or ether), doing yang-yoga, breath of fire pranayama, working with sun or mars energy, working on your solar chakra, doing workings with Sowilo or Uruz, or doing Sun or Mars squares.

Right now is a good time for Sun Squares, today itself, as well as the following 2 Sundays. If you don't feel confident in attempting them, you can also do a normal working with Sowilo.

For example Sowilo (or Saulo) 100x, then:
SolRune.gif

"The energy of Sowilo has, now and permanently, strongly increased my productivity, in all ways, and in a completely positive and harmonious manner for me." x10

Subsequent visualizations examples:
-The Sowilo rune flowing into you and "upgrading" you, like a character in a video game leveling up
-This "upgrade" revving up your productive output (visualized perhaps as you moving around and finishing more things during the day, or as a bar or meter of your productivity highly increasing).

The term of productivity includes all energies of your body, including your physical energy, so it partially encompasses health as well. This is different from mere mental motivation or focusing just on one chakra, for example.

Sun Square Link
Rune Page

--------------------------------------

While your problem sounds more like a lack of fire, and I believe you should focus first on that, it is also worth taking a look at the influence of earth energy in you. Earth is responsible for discipline, regulation, and doing chores or repetitive tasks without tiring.

Whereas fire is pure energy, earth mediates the usage of the energy more appropriately, perhaps making you lose less willpower doing a repetitive task. Earth also relates to organization, efficiency, and pragmatism, and therefore would make you more productive as a result of developing those qualities.

A similar working as the above should be done with the Nauthiz rune to bolster your earth ability. The Uruz rune has qualities of both earth and fire and can also work well here.

NaudhRune.gif

---------------------------------------

Lastly, you should also pay attention to your physical health and how it can influence your mood. The exact problem depends on the symptoms manifest, and this relates either to qi or blood deficiency (and related organ deficiencies). If you feel lazy, congested, have upset digestion, feel cold, heavy head, and so on, this refers to yang deficiency and an accumulation of pathogenic "dampness".

In this case, one would want to remove afflicting dietary items like unhealthy sweets, then use yang exercises like breath of fire, tibetan 5 rites, cardio exercise, and so on to help the body deal with dampness, which is a yin pathogen and needs yang energy to remove.

The practical advice is to be mindful of your diet and lifestyle and always keep up with yoga daily.

I had this problem a lot, even in the Spanish forum I posted some very depressing topics asking for help, in the end no answer helped me much...

However I investigated more, there was a topic of HP.Maxine that was titled: "Overcoming obstacles".
It consists in affirming every night before sleeping a solution to the problem, for example if you have difficulty to enter in trance you can affirm: "I can enter in deep trances easily", I liked this method since it does not require trance, you only take advantage of the moments before sleeping to make affirmations.

You can affirm x10 "I am always motivated to meditate" before going to sleep and just after waking up, this for 40 days to make it permanent.

An apology if my English is not very congruent, my native language is another one.

Sekix said:

I forgot to mention:

Things like breathing in fire or ether, or doing the breath of fire, or yang-style yoga, are all short-term solutions to feeling lazy. So start doing these things now. The other workings are long-term solutions.

Ether energy is perfectly balanced and won't throw off your elemental balance, only correct it. Also, ether includes earth, which is another component of sustained productivity. Experiment with them and see what you like, just know that ether should be used to stay perfectly balanced.

The physical part is when you don't want to do something that is actually beneficial for you, you do this:

:arrow: stop thinking
:arrow: do it!

You may even bring your mind to count backwards from 5 or 3, as if you are starting a race or competition. Then you just go.

There is no secret to discipline. You just do stuff, without thinking you have to do them and without trying to convince yourself otherwise.

The counting and the stop thinking are to wipe your mind of self-defeating thoughts, like a quick void mediation.

It is necessary to follow up with this physical part. Doing only spiritual working without providing a way to materialise them will not work in most cases.

Blitzkreig said:
Sekix said:

You need to focus on doing work to bolster your fire element. This means invoking fire element (or ether), doing yang-yoga, breath of fire pranayama, working with sun or mars energy, working on your solar chakra, doing workings with Sowilo or Uruz, or doing Sun or Mars squares.

Right now is a good time for Sun Squares, today itself, as well as the following 2 Sundays. If you don't feel confident in attempting them, you can also do a normal working with Sowilo.

For example Sowilo (or Saulo) 100x, then:
SolRune.gif

"The energy of Sowilo has, now and permanently, strongly increased my productivity, in all ways, and in a completely positive and harmonious manner for me." x10

Subsequent visualizations examples:
-The Sowilo rune flowing into you and "upgrading" you, like a character in a video game leveling up
-This "upgrade" revving up your productive output (visualized perhaps as you moving around and finishing more things during the day, or as a bar or meter of your productivity highly increasing).

The term of productivity includes all energies of your body, including your physical energy, so it partially encompasses health as well. This is different from mere mental motivation or focusing just on one chakra, for example.

Sun Square Link
Rune Page

--------------------------------------

While your problem sounds more like a lack of fire, and I believe you should focus first on that, it is also worth taking a look at the influence of earth energy in you. Earth is responsible for discipline, regulation, and doing chores or repetitive tasks without tiring.

Whereas fire is pure energy, earth mediates the usage of the energy more appropriately, perhaps making you lose less willpower doing a repetitive task. Earth also relates to organization, efficiency, and pragmatism, and therefore would make you more productive as a result of developing those qualities.

A similar working as the above should be done with the Nauthiz rune to bolster your earth ability. The Uruz rune has qualities of both earth and fire and can also work well here.

NaudhRune.gif

---------------------------------------

Lastly, you should also pay attention to your physical health and how it can influence your mood. The exact problem depends on the symptoms manifest, and this relates either to qi or blood deficiency (and related organ deficiencies). If you feel lazy, congested, have upset digestion, feel cold, heavy head, and so on, this refers to yang deficiency and an accumulation of pathogenic "dampness".

In this case, one would want to remove afflicting dietary items like unhealthy sweets, then use yang exercises like breath of fire, tibetan 5 rites, cardio exercise, and so on to help the body deal with dampness, which is a yin pathogen and needs yang energy to remove.

The practical advice is to be mindful of your diet and lifestyle and always keep up with yoga daily.

Thanks. Seriously thank you very much. I could not answer before because I moved away from the page, but now I have got up and for a few days I started again with my meditations and the frtr. I'll take his advice on the Sowilo rune.

And a rookie question, it's pronounced "SSS-OOO-WWW-III-LLL-OOO" or "SSOO-WWWIII-LLLOO".

Again thank you very much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back