Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Im getting kicked out because I wont get vaccine

Big Dipper

I happen to live with these 2 dumb kike worshippers and 1 of them is quadriplegic and cant afford to get covid, so they gave me the ultimatum of vaccine or getting kicked out. I have weeks until im out, unemployed and have 1600 dollars, currently living in missouri. well shit...what to do, what to do.

I'm going to use me as an example to help you understand that you're fine.

I have always been a second class citizen in this beautiful country since I was 1 year old. You have 1600 and live in Missouri?? I've lived in that state and the town I was in had very cheap rent compared to where I am now. I would be living like a king if I had that rent again lol. I do believe you're more than ok here. You're a SS. Clean your aura and chakras everyday and do yoga everyday and positive things will naturally happen to you and when you need these positive things to happen at your will then you have the knowledge to do so.

Best of luck brother.

Big Dipper said:
I happen to live with these 2 dumb kike worshippers and 1 of them is quadriplegic and cant afford to get covid, so they gave me the ultimatum of vaccine or getting kicked out. I have weeks until im out, unemployed and have 1600 dollars, currently living in missouri. well shit...what to do, what to do.

Didn´t you show them the videos usa fauci telling people who did got vacced is spreading with a higher chance the more deadly virus?

PIERS MORGAN ATTACKS "ANTIVAXXERS" THEN CATCHES COOF THROUGH HIS VAX
https://www.bitchute.com/video/a6ho28gVpfO2/

Fuchs said:
Big Dipper said:

Didn´t you show them the videos usa fauci telling people who did got vacced is spreading with a higher chance the more deadly virus?

they dont care dude. they're the type to believe everything they hear on the news and ted talks, plus i've already offered to give them proof, but as with every time I offer proof on any subject these people always refuse to listen. These people are the dumbest people on this earth, im not exaggerating, this stupid bitch, while imfamously known to be that person to always say "you cant believe everything you hear on the internet" is the same person that told me to be careful when releasing a squirrel we caught, because they had just read on facebook that squirrels bite...this stupid bitch is in their late 40's and didn't know that squirrels bite AND they had to look it up on facebook. People like this make me really wonder why we don't have a purge. I told them the virus was bullshit and they told me "so, you don't believe that 650,000 people died form covid?!" And i told them no, The vaccine kills more than the virus. Typical hypocritical kike worshippers with no respect, I desperately need to learn black magic. But thanks for the article, if it's brought up I'll show it to them.

Big Dipper said:

I think the Universe just made you a great favour with that (living with 2 sources of bad energy under same roof must be exhausting).
Do your daily AC, AoP, chakra cleaning and spinning.
If your situation allows it, you can also start a Sun Square next Sunday to improve your financial situation.
We all have shitty periods in our lives, just don't panic and give up!
I wish you best of luck!
HS!

FaboanDeAdonai said:
Big Dipper said:

I think the Universe just made you a great favour with that (living with 2 sources of bad energy under same roof must be exhausting).
Do your daily AC, AoP, chakra cleaning and spinning.
If your situation allows it, you can also start a Sun Square next Sunday to improve your financial situation.
We all have shitty periods in our lives, just don't panic and give up!
I wish you best of luck!
HS!

yeah it's definitely a good thing, it's just the whole thing is something I haven't done before and it happened in short notice, but it'll be fine. I'm just bitching about it. thx

Aquarius said:
How old are you?

college age. I know this is a good thing, it's just I always imagine the worst things are gonna happen, this came at short notice as they told me they weren't gonna make me get it in order for me to live here and now they're trying to make me get it, and I haven't done any of this before, so it's scaring the crap out of me, especially because I have no safety net.

Big Dipper said:
Fuchs said:
Big Dipper said:

they dont care dude. they're the type to believe everything they hear on the news and ted talks, plus i've already offered to give them proof, but as with every time I offer proof on any subject these people always refuse to listen. These people are the dumbest people on this earth, im not exaggerating, this stupid bitch, while imfamously known to be that person to always say "you cant believe everything you hear on the internet" is the same person that told me to be careful when releasing a squirrel we caught, because they had just read on facebook that squirrels bite...this stupid bitch is in their late 40's and didn't know that squirrels bite AND they had to look it up on facebook. People like this make me really wonder why we don't have a purge. I told them the virus was bullshit and they told me "so, you don't believe that 650,000 people died form covid?!" And i told them no, The vaccine kills more than the virus. Typical hypocritical kike worshippers with no respect, I desperately need to learn black magic. But thanks for the article, if it's brought up I'll show it to them.

I don´t know the death numbers in the USA but in Germany we had a total higher death count years before, like (I estimate the numbers can´t remember the right ones) 2018 we had around 4600000 Total death people and in 2020 we had 4100000. They still call it a pandemic. They can write covid on death people but it is rather hard to fake death people.

If the same applyes to the USA this would be a valid statement.

You can also just bind them with the ISA rune or influence with zastir necronomicon mantra if you use the search option you will find good info about it.

My personal opinion is for people like you described them, they will never see the truth, even if vaxxed people would die like day flys outsiede, the news would just say covid mutated and kills all unvaxxed people, even if all the dead people would be the vaxxed ones. We have reached a state of corruption, which is this high for the jewish owned media and the people believe it.

Big Dipper said:
Aquarius said:
How old are you?

college age. I know this is a good thing, it's just I always imagine the worst things are gonna happen, this came at short notice as they told me they weren't gonna make me get it in order for me to live here and now they're trying to make me get it, and I haven't done any of this before, so it's scaring the crap out of me, especially because I have no safety net.
I believe it's now time to get a job and move out, that is if you don't want to get the vaccine. It's gonna feel hard, but it's the best for your health. Good luck with your decision.

Big Dipper said:
I know how it feel's people have tried to kick me out of where I am for stupid shit but I changed it through visualization.

OK, so you need a new place...maybe it's time to get to work visualizing then!

Get comfortable, go deep into trance and start visualizing yourself telling your current kikel roommate who is ordering this that you have found an awesome place to live and are leaving.

FEEL IT! How does it feel while you are telling them this? IT FEELS FUCKING AWESOME! Oh, and what a relief!

Make it as vivid as possible. Are you holding your phone while you tell them? Then imagine it's texture as you do.

Incorporate as much feeling and sensory perception into it as possible.

Make it as real as possible in your mind.

This meditation has saved my ass countless times in rough situations.

I would couple this with an abundance affirmation.

I would also incorporate the affirmation: "Everything always works out perfectly for me in a positive and healthy way."

Make sure to take advantage of any opportunities or hints that may come your way after you do the meditation.

Do it everyday if you can until that new place comes.

After you do do it for the day just forget about it and let the universe get to work.

It will be OK man.

Aquarius said:
Big Dipper said:
Aquarius said:
How old are you?

I believe it's now time to get a job and move out, that is if you don't want to get the vaccine. It's gonna feel hard, but it's the best for your health. Good luck with your decision.

Getting a job in the real world is not an easy endeavour, depending on your age and skill, without knowing CEOs, COOs or Hiring managers and HR fiends. They could probably go for temp jobs, such as Amazon warehousing. They hire nearly everyone. I also heard of some companies in the US that hire nearly everyone. However, I don't know if they operate in Missouri.

They could also just bind the idiots and leave on their own accord once they have set up all the puzzle pieces they need (a job and a house).

Big Dipper said:

Joke is on them since vaccine will kill them faster.

Big Dipper said:

Bind them immediately so that will not happen.

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:
Big Dipper said:

Getting a job in the real world is not an easy endeavour, depending on your age and skill, without knowing CEOs, COOs or Hiring managers and HR fiends. They could probably go for temp jobs, such as Amazon warehousing. They hire nearly everyone. I also heard of some companies in the US that hire nearly everyone. However, I don't know if they operate in Missouri.

They could also just bind the idiots and leave on their own accord once they have set up all the puzzle pieces they need (a job and a house).

There have been posts about Amazonn not treating their workers well. So do some research beforehand.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:

There have been posts about Amazonn not treating their workers well. So do some research beforehand.

Amazon is beneath me, tbh, but for people about to be homeless like the user it's better than nothing. Just a stepping stone to something more appropriate.

Stormblood said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Stormblood said:

Amazon is beneath me, tbh, but for people about to be homeless like the user it's better than nothing. Just a stepping stone to something more appropriate.

UPDATE: I got a job and found a place, I just haven't applied yet. also fuck amazon, i've already worked for them and albeit they pay good the work sucks

Big Dipper said:
Stormblood said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

UPDATE: I got a job and found a place, I just haven't applied yet. also fuck amazon, i've already worked for them and albeit they pay good the work sucks
Good job :D

Big Dipper said:

Congratulations :)

Big Dipper said:
Stormblood said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Haven't applied to what? And good job

Stormblood said:
Big Dipper said:
Stormblood said:

Haven't applied to what? And good job

apartment. i have everything i need, i'm just waiting for something. it's going to be so cool having my own place. I have 105 scented candles and i use some when giving the gods 15 mins of appreciation each day, but the dipshit i live with once threw a HOT MATCH in a trash can, caught it on fire, and now anything hot is the devil, so they told me not to light all 105 candles of mine...which i do anyways. and i'll have my own toilet, which means a lot. I've never actually done rtr's in an open space without having to watch for people or have to go somewhere else before, so thats really cool too.

Gongratulations, big dipper. Enjoy your newfound freedom and happiness which comes from that.

Update: welp, that apartment i found told me to go frick myself, but a moment a hilarious irony... Those 2 that are kicking me out and the 3rd who said nothing in my defense for not getting covid shot...now all have covid and i dont. get fucked. kike worshippers: 0 big dipper: 1

Big Dipper said:
Update: welp, that apartment i found told me to go frick myself, but a moment a hilarious irony... Those 2 that are kicking me out and the 3rd who said nothing in my defense for not getting covid shot...now all have covid and i dont. get fucked. kike worshippers: 0 big dipper: 1

Ahh the benefits of being a SS and having justice against those who do you wrong. Good to hear brother and good luck.

Big Dipper said:
Apartment told you to go frick yourself..? :p

Why don't you find a place where you are the only resident.

Henu the Great said:
Big Dipper said:

a house? i wish

Big Dipper said:
Henu the Great said:
Big Dipper said:

a house? i wish
Or an apartment for one...

Or a trailer/mobile home, i personally rather live in my car and save up than pay rent to end up never owning my place (which I did)

SATchives said:
Or a trailer/mobile home, i personally rather live in my car and save up than pay rent to end up never owning my place (which I did)

Don't you have to buy the trailer and then rent the land under it? I heard a trailer can cost around 100k.

Big Dipper said:
SATchives said:

Don't you have to buy the trailer and then rent the land under it? I heard a trailer can cost around 100k.
I should of been more specific,

there is renting where you never own, and pay a lease for a set amount of time unless you renew that lease, and then there is a form of "renting" which is sometimes called rent to own but its really not renting and is called a contracted deed, and you get to own your property after a set amount of time of payments, when you finish payments you own the land

from what i researched a few years ago a brand new trailer is like 100k, but if you find property being sold by the owner on some lot, then you can negotiate with them pay a down payment and potentially make a contracted dead and own after 5/6 years

I got this place 4-5 years ago, 2 acres double wide for 60k, so if you look you can find places like this took me a month or two to find it but I did. I also Lived out of a motel 6 / car until I found this place

I pay about around 900 for 60 months and make about 1k every week with what im doing, so its workings out, but originally i was in your position, maybe worse, I didnt have a choice. I had to get out of my old place, different situation but It worked out well because Satan and the Demons of Hell have our back.

If you decide to do what I did, you can shower at gyms like planet fitness, you can park pretty much anywhere until someone tells you to leave, you can get the folded visors that block sunlight and put them in your car as you sleep to seem less suspicious + privacy, you can cook your food at park grills, eat sandwiches/other uncooked foods, or find certain places around you that sell things cheaply but not too unhealthy to eat, I had a grill in my trunk and would cook a lot of things on this grill i had, you can get a propane camping cooker that folds up nicely and just have a bottle of propane when you need to cook on a skillet, when this all happened to me I had no choice but to leave, but if you have a choice its up to you, personally I'd rather be homeless than take a shot that changes my dna mrna to produce spike proteins, no one knows what the long term effects are, and could very well be a disastrous long term but even if it did nothing its the fact they are trying to force something on me that I am so against, that is my opinion do what you think you can do, or have to do, I don't know your full situation or where you live

but from my experience its not too bad, but it never gets too cold where I am at, even in winter. So that is something to think about, there is one car i used to have that was really good gas even if you had it turned on all night with the heat on and the chair folded back like a bed and was comfortable, it was a hybrid prius 2010, I paid 300 a month for that

If i didnt have such bad issues in the past with meeting /helping SS in the past I would help you on a more personal note but I've learned my lesson, many years ago I helped * and * before they went downhill and their ego went .. idk bad, they made a group and thought they where better than everyone. I met them and that was a horrible idea probably worst idea ever. Worse than times when I was a fool and talked to normies/"friends" about SS.

I think they are on a path of drugs now, not to bad mouth those who have dedicated but, they have a grudge agaisnt the JoS for whatever reason (ego related im sure) and they don't do the RTR's but enough talking about someone else behind their backs, not that type of person. just relating an experience i had (I redacted the names because I don't want to talk shit about those who had dedicated and worked for Satan at one point, even if they are making many mistakes going down the wrong path/destroying themselves)

Hope I helped

If you have any more questions Ill answer them to the best of my ability

Big Dipper said:
SATchives said:

Ye thats an issue. You can convert a small delivery bus into a van and go 'stealth camping' just depending on the place you live you might need to have a place where it says you live 'legally'. Or at least have a postal adress.

Or buy some land? If its not near the biggest overcrowded city it shouldn't be too expensive.

To be fair, prices on just 'housing' alone shouldn't be this expensive. It shouldn't have to cost you 2 or more weeks of fulltime work just to pay the rent, each month. Nor should it have to if you buy a house.

Stormblood said:
SATchives said:

In your car? Where do you shower? At the sports club / 'gym'?

Yeah at a local planet fitness or anytime fitness, any gym thats everywhere is ideal, your country might be different, You can also get a second job driving gig to get more money in off times, which i did with uber eats/doordash/instacart apps like that, it only took a few months of frugal living and eating to find a place and get what i needed

Stormblood said:
SATchives said:

I've considered this as well. The gym will cover a lot and one can do yoga at a big park or when they're alone like in the morning. Then obviously meditation in the car. I might still do but perhaps next year and spend half the year like that to save up money.

I see your situation as improved when you didn't have to live with xian trolls anymore. Nobody is wanting to work, in midwest US anyway, everywhere I see has help wanted signs up and billboards offering jobs.

Stormblood said:
SATchives said:

I'll try posting this again, since there is technical issues right now im guessing, Yes i did shower at a any gym, generally find a gym that there's a lot of
There's a lot you can do as well when it comes to cooking and finding safe places to sleep, I also always had a gun with me (legally)

SATchives said:
Stormblood said:
SATchives said:

Yeah at a local planet fitness or anytime fitness, any gym thats everywhere is ideal, your country might be different, You can also get a second job driving gig to get more money in off times, which i did with uber eats/doordash/instacart apps like that, it only took a few months of frugal living and eating to find a place and get what i needed
Oh looks like my message did go through, but I must not be getting notifications, strange

hailourtruegod said:
Stormblood said:
SATchives said:

I've considered this as well. The gym will cover a lot and one can do yoga at a big park or when they're alone like in the morning. Then obviously meditation in the car. I might still do but perhaps next year and spend half the year like that to save up money.

I say screw it I just do yoga at the gym, I dont care what people think. Hahaha Most gyms have yoga mats a place for stretching as well

Zaqîêl3 said:
I see your situation as improved when you didn't have to live with xian trolls anymore. Nobody is wanting to work, in midwest US anyway, everywhere I see has help wanted signs up and billboards offering jobs.

Yeah finding work wouldnt be hard, My biggest worry yesterday I saw a few professional athletes, one got a rare blood disease and the other died (after taking the vaccine) of course MSM is saying after autopsy death is still unknown but it was right after the vaccine, I wish you the best of luck, do whatever you think is best

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back