Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Deal

istar

Is it possible deal with god/ddes for example i have very complicate situation and im begginer in magic and my power can't handle this situation if i do 500 or more rtr can god/ddes solve this situation?

istar said:
Is it possible deal with god/ddes for example i have very complicate situation and im begginer in magic and my power can't handle this situation if i do 500 or more rtr can god/ddes solve this situation?

As a overal answer jes it is important to always give something back + be gratefull, it is said in the beginning the gods are more likely to give favors. Just fokus on satans sigil ask him, read this post for more info:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56920

If you can and want to, you also can explain your problem and we the community are trying to find a solution.

The gods might make deals for small things but for big things they will expect you to pay first. Doing 500 RTRs in a short ammount of time is not that easy as you will be cursed by the greys. You can give it a shot though

If you are increasing the amount of RTRs, remember it is extremely important to increase the amount of time you spend on cleaning and protection. This needs to be a direct proportion to your increase in RTRs.

istar said:

Tell us about your problem and maybe we can help you brainstorm something first.

Okay my big problem is about my gf firstly im in hard-muslim country and she is family muslim too. Rhey learned everything about us. We we had sex a few times and when she is family learned this they separated us but i love so much her and she is love me too i want she is back to me but our situation more complicated from what i told and i cant do magic for this im beginner so i decideo to start 600 rtr in 43 day after she come me i will do 600 rtr more so what u guys thinking ?

Blitzkreig said:
istar said:

Tell us about your problem and maybe we can help you brainstorm something first.

so what u think about on my situation?

istar said:

Don't expect anything to happen if you didn't talk to the Gods about this first. They might want something different from you for any deals you enter into. They may guide you on things, but don't place certain expectations on what they know is best for you, and what is realistic, and so forth.

Even if you are a beginner, you can still get results with enough time and effort. You need to think about the situation and why exactly they don't want her seeing you. Do they want you to marry her first, are they upset that this happened without them knowing, are they offended?

Ask yourself these questions as well. What are you willing to do to get a relationship with her? Do you want a long-term relationship? Is she open to Satanic ideals? Would she even be the best girl for you, or are you placing too much value on her? There could be other SS girls in your country looking for another SS man.

For now, the situation seems like it is stable and not changing. Therefore, you probably have enough time to think about this and advance yourself as well. You need to figure out not just what sort of working you can do, but also whether doing a specific working is the best solution for you.

Blitzkreig said:
istar said:

Don't expect anything to happen if you didn't talk to the Gods about this first. They might want something different from you for any deals you enter into. They may guide you on things, but don't place certain expectations on what they know is best for you, and what is realistic, and so forth.

Even if you are a beginner, you can still get results with enough time and effort. You need to think about the situation and why exactly they don't want her seeing you. Do they want you to marry her first, are they upset that this happened without them knowing, are they offended?

Ask yourself these questions as well. What are you willing to do to get a relationship with her? Do you want a long-term relationship? Is she open to Satanic ideals? Would she even be the best girl for you, or are you placing too much value on her? There could be other SS girls in your country looking for another SS man.

For now, the situation seems like it is stable and not changing. Therefore, you probably have enough time to think about this and advance yourself as well. You need to figure out not just what sort of working you can do, but also whether doing a specific working is the best solution for you.

I did a standard ritual and told my sitution to Satan my astral sense not powerful so i still cant hear him . I told i will do how much rtr u want 1000-2000 or 3000 and i take all responsibility for my decision i know its not kind but my sitution is so comlicated and hard for me and i fk so much love she idc if we married or idc if this decision will be bad for me i told satan i will take %100 responsibility i hope they accept this "deal"

13 rtrs in a day for 43 days as a beginner, good luck burning yourself out and feeling like shit.

Aquarius said:
13 rtrs in a day for 43 days as a beginner, good luck burning yourself out and feeling like shit.

actullay I'm on day 10 but im not feel bad i clear myself like that "1xrtr 36x surya 6x time" like that and after last rtr i clear myself with 111 surya im doing my yoga regular last 1 year i will take this risk but i finish 120+ rtr rn but feeling better not bad actullay

Why are people spamming RTRs, you just focus on quantity and shit on quality.

I bet your RTRs are shit and not that much power is behind them.

Just do one or two RTRs with FOCUS, FEELING, INTENT and VISUALISATION!

And spend the rest of the time on EMPOWERMENT!

The rituals are draining, if they are not, I bet you do something wrong. Or I am just a simp.

DarkSwan said:

The rituals are draining, if they are not, I bet you do something wrong. Or I am just a simp.

for me rtr spamming better i guess. cause i can't focus and manipulate energy this much so i spam "low quality" but so many rtr like a robot

istar said:
DarkSwan said:

for me rtr spamming better i guess. cause i can't focus and manipulate energy this much so i spam "low quality" but so many rtr like a robot

That’s it, if you keep spamming low quality RTRs you won’t improve that much.

Some people struggle with visualisation for example... so they don’t even try to visually destroy the Letters in their mind -> this creates no room for improvement!

If you do the visualisation each and every time, you will get faster and faster, better and better, your visualisations will improve overall, not only limited to the RTRs.

This gives your Magick and Meditations more Power in the Long run -> also your RTRs will become more powerful.

Some people just „sing“ the RTR.

istar said:
Aquarius said:

actullay I'm on day 10 but im not feel bad i clear myself like that "1xrtr 36x surya 6x time" like that and after last rtr i clear myself with 111 surya im doing my yoga regular last 1 year i will take this risk but i finish 120+ rtr rn but feeling better not bad actullay

Quality over quantity. I remember doing the same thing. It was good at the very beginning too, but as time went on, I couldn't handle it anymore. I realized it was better to do less but better.

Why Satan didn't help me. I didn't done 500 rtr but i did 250 rtr and today i meet with my gf ( i write about her on above) and we tottaly broke up and i can't fix anymore . I done 250 rtr in 30 days i did standart ritual before the meet and before the i start rtr why he didn't help i just want her and i did for this all rtr schedule + 250 rtr why why why why

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back