Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can i use this for oxygen therapy ?

Black/winged

51IhJFOEjxL._SL1100_.jpg

i dont know any doc or any drug vendors as of so i found this online im wondering if i can use this one for oxygen therapy ?

It's called "food grade" because in the food industry it's used for disinfecting surfaces and removing pesticides from fruits and veggies. But they should always be rinsed thoroughly. DO NOT CONSUME THIS STUFF. It can be very toxic.

Black/winged said:
51IhJFOEjxL._SL1100_.jpg

i dont know any doc or any drug vendors as of so i found this online im wondering if i can use this one for oxygen therapy ?

No, it only has 3% it should have up to 99% and also food grade.

If you are not really sick (unabel to do sport walk outside) I wouldn´t recommend the oxygen therapy.
All it does, is to raise your oxygen level to the level of healthy people. Also there is the risk of overdosage.
Do sport, eat/drink healthy, sleep enouth. Do daily joga hatha / kunda (if you are abel), do your aura of protection + aura cleaning after FRTRs :
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

If you have an urgent disease make a extra post in the health section:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=17

Black/winged said:
51IhJFOEjxL._SL1100_.jpg

yes as long as its food grade, just muliply drops by a factor of around 10 or 11 since 3% needs to be multiplied by 11 to get close to 35% (33%) dont go higher than 11x so if you are starting out with what is says in the book one minute cure, where you go from 3 drops and steadily move up to 20 drops, start out at 33 drops in 16 oz because it is 3%, and move up from there. I use and recommend this brand http://h2o2oxytech.com and you might be able to save a lot of money if they are able to ship to you, since its 35%,I was given this method quite a few years ago and it's pretty amazing, it kills all virus's and a great detoxify-er

i get a gallon at a time and lasts me awhile like year - few years

SixSixtySix said:
It's called "food grade" because in the food industry it's used for disinfecting surfaces and removing pesticides from fruits and veggies. But they should always be rinsed thoroughly. DO NOT CONSUME THIS STUFF. It can be very toxic.

read one minute cure, if you dilute it its safe, food grade means it does not have any toxic binders/other ingredients as in the brown bottle, food grade means h202 and only h202, which is water with one extra oxygen molecule, its an oxidizer, but if you dillute it 1-20 drops of 35% in 16 oz of warm water, working your way up, from 1 or 3 drops to 20 drops, you body deals with the h202 by breaking it into water and releasing oxygen into your blood, the extra oxygen molecule already wants to become free, your body does the rest, I have been drinking and doing this oxygen therapy for a long time, and was recommended to me from HPS Maxine Dietrich, and I cannot thank her enough, probably saved my life looking back at my astrology chart, my health to this day would have been completely different

Fuchs said:
Black/winged said:
51IhJFOEjxL._SL1100_.jpg

If you are not really sick (unabel to do sport walk outside) I wouldn´t recommend the oxygen therapy.
All it does, is to raise your oxygen level to the level of healthy people. Also there is the risk of overdosage.
Do sport, eat/drink healthy, sleep enouth. Do daily joga hatha / kunda (if you are abel), do your aura of protection + aura cleaning after FRTRs :
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

i have been using drugs alcohol,ciggrates,chewing tobacco since when i was 14 it is only now i have got some money on me and i really wannna leave all of it behind for good im gonna start using oxygen therapy slowly my life is a complete mess right now but things are working out for me i didnt had a job or money but somehow im gonna get a job next month ill try with 3% food grade.

SATchives said:
Black/winged said:
51IhJFOEjxL._SL1100_.jpg

yes as long as its food grade, just muliply drops by a factor of around 10 or 11 since 3% needs to be multiplied by 11 to get close to 35% (33%) dont go higher than 11x so if you are starting out with what is says in the book one minute cure, where you go from 3 drops and steadily move up to 20 drops, start out at 33 drops in 16 oz because it is 3%, and move up from there. I use and recommend this brand http://h2o2oxytech.com and you might be able to save a lot of money if they are able to ship to you, since its 35%,I was given this method quite a few years ago and it's pretty amazing, it kills all virus's and a great detoxify-er

i get a gallon at a time and lasts me awhile like year - few years

this one is the cheapest one in my country that i can afford imma try it like you described and will update it here thanks for the reply.

SATchives said:
SixSixtySix said:

read one minute cure, if you dilute it its safe, food grade means it does not have any toxic binders/other ingredients as in the brown bottle, food grade means h202 and only h202, which is water with one extra oxygen molecule, its an oxidizer, but if you dillute it 1-20 drops of 35% in 16 oz of warm water, working your way up, from 1 or 3 drops to 20 drops, you body deals with the h202 by breaking it into water and releasing oxygen into your blood, the extra oxygen molecule already wants to become free, your body does the rest, I have been drinking and doing this oxygen therapy for a long time, and was recommended to me from HPS Maxine Dietrich, and I cannot thank her enough, probably saved my life looking back at my astrology chart, my health to this day would have been completely different

Thnak you for sharing your experience ill be upadting this topic once i start using it.

SATchives said:
SixSixtySix said:

I would still be very cautious with this. Btw - H2O2 is simply the formula for all hydrogen peroxide not just "food grade." Even if you look at the lable on the above picture it does not say anything about it being safe to consume. I'd have to see clinical evidence that this use of it could help increase oxygen levels. H202 is very toxic in large quantities and the vapors are very hazardous. I know you are using small amounts but still be careful. I don't think the body can gradually build a tolerance for larger amounts and would be very wary of that idea. I don't mean to wag my finger at you here but I think there are better ways to oxygenate the blood.

The entire premise of 'The One Minute Cure' is to use 35% FOOD GRADE in other words ANY other Hydrogen Peroxide is toxic and or harmful to humans even in minute quantities as it has additives and substances embedded in the chain of H2O2. Remember H2O2 is used in modern rocket fuel or if it's not used it WAS used the old space rockets of the 50s-60s-70s used massive 90% H2O2 completely 100% toxic to humans.

The idea is 35% is added with a DROPPER and you only drop one drop per day according to the date in which you consumed your first dose.

For example on the 5th day of drinking you put 5 drops. On the 30th day you drop 30 drops. H2O2 has a nasty taste even 3% gargle/rinse/mouthwash usage has a bad taste which some people can stomach enough for mouthwash duty but not for the strength of 35% even a single drop is enough to alter the taste of water.

So we use a strong drink like orange juice or some other fruit and or vegetable drink. I would avoid soda as that is bad shit. But a fruity and or vegetably drink would be a good idea to use.

Key words: FOOD GRADE, DROPPER, 35%.

SixSixtySix said:
SATchives said:
SixSixtySix said:

I would still be very cautious with this. Btw - H2O2 is simply the formula for all hydrogen peroxide not just "food grade." Even if you look at the lable on the above picture it does not say anything about it being safe to consume. I'd have to see clinical evidence that this use of it could help increase oxygen levels. H202 is very toxic in large quantities and the vapors are very hazardous. I know you are using small amounts but still be careful. I don't think the body can gradually build a tolerance for larger amounts and would be very wary of that idea. I don't mean to wag my finger at you here but I think there are better ways to oxygenate the blood.

read the book i linked above it contains clinical evidence, it's the best way to oxygenate the blood

Black/winged said:
SATchives said:

Thnak you for sharing your experience ill be upadting this topic once i start using it.

also because it says nano technology on it, I would be extra careful with this product, I honestly try to stay away from 3% h202 food grade h202 because i find that most of the time it is someone just diluting it themselves, I strongly recommend trying to get the 35% from the website I linked, as I know after 5+ years of doing it I feel amazing, that this brand is clean.

I also had a bad history with drugs and I can say for certain that all the damage caused by the horrible substances I used to do is nearly all gone. something that should have taken 10+ years has only taken me a few years.

still, just listen to your body, do the drops as multiplied.

You might feel a lil queezy for the first time, but it should pass very quickly, if you are queezy for more than a few hours after I would not take that kind, and try a more pure 35% brand like i linked.

also definitely read the pdf I linked above it has all the information available for dosage, and all the testimonials and testings that have been done by this doctor who documented this.

The reason why the health assossiation so vehenomously attacks this product/therapy is because it is essentially a cure all, if this would get out to the public in large, the jewish health care system would crash,

if you are sick, colloidal silver works wonders as well, but not as well in detoxifying

SixSixtySix said:
SATchives said:
SixSixtySix said:

Except for food grade, hydrogen peroxide has binders and stabilizers which are harmful leave residue ect, food grade is specifically just h202 and water, like i said before read the pdf i linked one minute cure if you are still confused/curious/worried
yes it is very toxic in high quantities, its an oxidizer which has a lot of chemical potential energy because it wants to release that oxygen molecule so badly, but if you dillute it 1-20 drops in 16oz warm water, it's the right dilution to not cause any damage, while also ripping its oxygen molecule from itself turning into water and oxygen where then your cells take the oxygen molecule.

I chose healthy lifestyle over this treatment, works just as fine. Actually I never knew about this, so it was not even a choice. I just gradually begun to change my habits from passive lifestyle, drugs, poor diet and sleep to sports, yoga, healthy diet and good sleep.

This treatment works, but imo it's a boring solution and you don't get any other benefits that increased oxygenation compared to thrills of sport, for example.

Black/winged said:
Fuchs said:
Black/winged said:
51IhJFOEjxL._SL1100_.jpg

i have been using drugs alcohol,ciggrates,chewing tobacco since when i was 14 it is only now i have got some money on me and i really wannna leave all of it behind for good im gonna start using oxygen therapy slowly my life is a complete mess right now but things are working out for me i didnt had a job or money but somehow im gonna get a job next month ill try with 3% food grade.

The thing is you have a bottle of 3% peroxyde foodgrade, but what are the other 97% in the bottle? I don´t know if the other ingrediences are harmfull. If you want to do a meditation which will help you get rid of addiction you can use:

Opening the Crown Chakra
"Opening this pathway is also very healing for drug addicts as it naturally induces extreme pleasure."
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Crown_Chakra.html

Don´t poison your body more.

Black/winged said:

You should also start with hatha yoga, which does so many things for you, both physically and spiritually, that it is hard to list them all. The pdf is in Satan's library if you control+F for it.

Oxygen therapy is good, but only one component of health. Make sure to do yoga, get to bed before 11pm, and clean up obviously holes in your diet.

Also, the breath of fire pranayama also increases oxygenation in the body, so it should be able to substitute for oxygen therapy, to some degree.

It is most likely water only as it is illegal to call it food grade if it isn't. H202 evaporates quickly if it gets on food it won't hurt the customer ect. But I think it's sketchy that's its 3% and not the normal 35% I can say that the brand I use is not toxic. Just go with your instincts do diligent research and decide for yourself.
I'll say it again
I was recommended this method one minute cure by HPS Maxine and couldn't be more thankful she showed me the book one minute cure. So as long as you get a reputable brand it's not toxic like some are saying. I'm not sure about that brand you linked im not a doctor I only know my experiences. But if done right it's not toxic. Read the book I'm sure many people posting on this thread didn't even read the pdf. That's an assumption based on the replies

Abyssos said:

Yeah, I'm shocked people don't know about this. The book One Minute Cure is literally discussed in one of the sermons at the Joy of Satan website. It could almost be said metaphorically speaking that this oxygen therapy is a part of the Satanic Doctrine. I'm binge-reading the forums to catch up with active topics, but you could probably find and post the literal link from JoS that explicitly mentions the One Minute Cure.
Oxygen therapy could be said to be part of this path, but all other avenues to oxygenate your body are valid as well.

Henu the Great said:
I chose healthy lifestyle over this treatment, works just as fine. Actually I never knew about this, so it was not even a choice. I just gradually begun to change my habits from passive lifestyle, drugs, poor diet and sleep to sports, yoga, healthy diet and good sleep.

This treatment works, but imo it's a boring solution and you don't get any other benefits that increased oxygenation compared to thrills of sport, for example.

They can use it as treatment to purify their lungs and other parts of the body that were damaged by smoking and other poor lifestyle choices. It should be used together with what you stated and will yield the most benefits. Yoga and meditation can take years to heal the damages of smoking, etc... Adding oxygen therapy can shorten that amount dramatically.

In hindsight, increasing oxygenation is also the point behind many breathing exercises, yet still to a lesser way compared to oxygen therapy or ozone therapy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back