Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question

Hail Satan 666

Do you heal faster as your bioelectrical energy gets stronger?
I have found that I heal much faster since I became a Satanist (hail Satan) and started power meditation does this have to do with my bio energy?

Hail Satan 666 said:
I have found that I heal much faster since I became a Satanist (hail Satan) and started power meditation does this have to do with my bio energy?
Yes. And I believe that. Of course, I don't mean that when you throw yourself in front of a car, you heal instantly. I mean minor injuries

Hail Satan 666 said:

Yes, definitely. There is a bit of latency between astral energy changing into physical energy, which then forms into denser physical matter. However, more energy always equals more healing. Yoga, of course, has both direct physical and spiritual benefits, which makes it very very useful.

As one advances, they will start to develop both the willpower, understanding, and intiution to care for themselves with the right lifestyle behaviors as well. One can also do a sun working to bolster their health as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back