Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What my paralysis with Buer mean?

raf

I am writing here as a teenager, however I am worried that I might be doing something wrong given that I am not from America (which further adds to my worry that I might make a mistake). :cry:

I would like to ask what my paralysis could mean. At that time, I was in my grandmother's attic (I felt that it belonged to my grandmother, although in fact she did not have an attic, and she lives in an apartment, but she has a house outside the city). I watched TV in complete darkness, the room looked like an abandoned, shabby. There was almost no wallpaper and everything was made of wood, except for the ceiling (the ceiling was apparently made of concrete). The room only had a sofa and a TV. And later, I began to hear a huge number of sounds that are played simultaneously (similar to this sound, I know, except perhaps Yume Nikki OST - Face). I felt how entities surround me and prevent me from watching TV, asking me to switch, but I did not want to. I could not move, and therefore, I called Buer. At the same time, Buer jumped out of a small black oval portal. I could distinctly hear his hooves landing on the wooden floor, but I could not hear the scraping of the boards. He asked me: "What happened, dear?", And at that moment I woke up.

Did he save me from something terrible? I don't have very big connections with this demon.

Just a bad dream, you can state 10 times before going to bed:

" "I am always totally safe and protected in every way." Never doubt this! The aura of protection will also help to clean your aura and repel any negative energy. This is very important." https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

raf said:
I am writing here as a teenager, however I am worried that I might be doing something wrong given that I am not from America (which further adds to my worry that I might make a mistake). :cry:

I would like to ask what my paralysis could mean. At that time, I was in my grandmother's attic (I felt that it belonged to my grandmother, although in fact she did not have an attic, and she lives in an apartment, but she has a house outside the city). I watched TV in complete darkness, the room looked like an abandoned, shabby. There was almost no wallpaper and everything was made of wood, except for the ceiling (the ceiling was apparently made of concrete). The room only had a sofa and a TV. And later, I began to hear a huge number of sounds that are played simultaneously (similar to this sound, I know, except perhaps Yume Nikki OST - Face). I felt how entities surround me and prevent me from watching TV, asking me to switch, but I did not want to. I could not move, and therefore, I called Buer. At the same time, Buer jumped out of a small black oval portal. I could distinctly hear his hooves landing on the wooden floor, but I could not hear the scraping of the boards. He asked me: "What happened, dear?", And at that moment I woke up.

Did he save me from something terrible? I don't have very big connections with this demon.

Sometimes the Gods saves you from a bad dream, it happened to me. That I called Satan's name and I woke up during a paralysis or bad dream. You were in a house full of negative energy, like haunted. Maybe you can have a connection with Buer. You can visualize his sigil and/or vibrate his name and ask to him if He is your Guardian or in any case helped you.

Anyway, first of sleeping, you can do the thing that Fuchs suggested, and/or adding Algiz rune 8/9 vibrations or multiples with this affirmation

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back