Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need to contact Maxine Dietrich

blackorhid666

Hello everyone, i need help.
I have some questions to ask Maxine but i dont know how to contact her here. If someone wants to help me please i will be so thankfull. This is to me very important. Thank you !

blackorhid666 said:
I have some questions to ask Maxine but i dont know how to contact her here. If someone wants to help me please i will be so thankfull. This is to me very important. Thank you !

Trust me, it will not be given no matter what. You have no idea how many have tried as of late. What problem are you having?

Go ahead, tell us your problems and we will try to help you, there is no need to contact Maxine, i dont even think she can be contacted anymore.
A HP can help you here too you know.

blackorhid666 said:

Not sure if you're genuine or this is a stupid attempt to get to hp Maxine somehow but if you have questions you can ask here on the forum. There are members of all levels here who can help you.

स त न म said:
blackorhid666 said:

Not sure if you're genuine or this is a stupid attempt to get to hp Maxine somehow but if you have questions you can ask here on the forum. There are members of all levels here who can help you.
That would be like a private going straight to the general.

She's not around anymore anyway.

Ok im a goddess and i am stuck in this world for years but i needed to contact her because my guardian demon told me she knows smth because my name is not written anywhere and now im a little scared ill be ridiculed but also idfc if someone wants to help me im glad, if someone would laugh to me okay. Thank you anyway <3 * im not crazy *

blackorhid666 said:
Ok im a goddess and i am stuck in this world for years
We can help you but not in the way you'd like. We can help you by making you face reality, you are not a goddess, and your fable about being stuck in this world is just that, a fable.
You are a regular human, who clearly has some delusions to sort out, but you can be fine if you face reality and not your imagination.

blackorhid666 said:
Ok im a goddess and i am stuck in this world for years but i needed to contact her because my guardian demon told me she knows smth because my name is not written anywhere and now im a little scared ill be ridiculed but also idfc if someone wants to help me im glad, if someone would laugh to me okay. Thank you anyway <3 * im not crazy *

You're not crazy, but you've been probably receiving false messages through astral intereference from enemy beings. See this thread on this. If you receive communication that your logic tells you there's something off with it, it's probably enemy intereference.

Sometimes it's just intereference from your subconscious: for example what you said about being a "goddess", even the actual Gods can assure you there's no such thing because Gods are physical beings with immortal physical bodies. Many people psychologically don't like being normal humans because they have an inferiority complex or whatever, so they want to be something else. These people when they use an ouija board or something similar receive messages that they are gods or aliens or fairies or anything but humans, and these messages are from the subconscious, not any other being. I observed that many times.

blackorhid666 said:
You are no goddess. You are a human child who wants people to like you, so you make up a bunch of strange shit to try to be special and interesting to get people's attention. You are exactly the same as many other people your age.

I recommend to be yourself, follow your talents and interests, develop some skills and talents. And actually become an interesting person for real. So you don't need to try to come up with crazy stories to try to trick people into thinking that you are interesting, because you will then actually be interesting on your own.

You might not know where to start, and not know what you want to do. But everybody naturally has some skills and interests. Just do what you are good at and what you care about doing. You can do a ritual contact to Satan and ask if he can give you a sign of what you can do that will be good for you.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ritual.html

blackorhid666 said:
Truly unfortunate,
Well goddness or not, if you're 'stuck' here, or couldn't contact Maxine yourself, then you're as powerful as any other normal person i'd say, so best start acting like one.

Also, couldn't that guardian give you better information?
you weren't going to reach Maxine at this time, also why couldn't that guardian of yours get you in contact with Maxine for you if it was 'that' important? or you know....do something useful.
Perhaps you should verify that your 'guardian demon' is with Satan, because if they're not with Satan, they're full of shit, and it sounds like they are.

Also if you wanted help with the things you mentioned, why not just ask Satan for help?

of the true light said:
That would be like a private going straight to the general.
lol, maybe for you.
but this is not the case or SS.

Pretty sure i said this before, but my post got removed, because both my posts were approved, i guess someone reported it?
if so, you should have said why you disagreed with it.

blackorhid666 said:

You may feel disappointed by reading this:

This is not "The Magicians" and you're not a depowered Julia Wicker. Read other people's advice on this topic and free your mind from this delusions.

Thanks everybody, maybe i didnt express myself nicely so yall think im a freak who wants attention, but trust me its not, yall give me idea how i can get answers, thanks so much for that and im very sorry because i was think yall will understand me and that i was think that i belong here but its ok, thank again

blackorhid666 said:
Thanks everybody, maybe i didnt express myself nicely so yall think im a freak who wants attention, but trust me its not, yall give me idea how i can get answers, thanks so much for that and im very sorry because i was think yall will understand me and that i was think that i belong here but its ok, thank again

I do not think you're a freak. I just think you got a strong imagination and you aren't completely in control of it yet.

You do belong here. Every person here is only wanting to help you. We want to help you to help yourself so you can have the best possible life.

Stormblood said:
You may feel disappointed by reading this:

This is not "The Magicians" and you're not a depowered Julia Wicker. Read other people's advice on this topic and free your mind from this delusions.

This reminds me of a book called "Red Queen", where a society divided by an 'elite' of super-powered individuals reigns on the average weaklings: the 'elite' forces the non-super to go watch and cheer in non-fatal fights between people with various powers in exchange for some free bread or free electricity.

This is a message to further separate the two, powered and non-powered, so that people without powers "learn their place". I think it's scary how Jewllywood does pretty much the same, and people end up wanting to be anything other than "only Human".

Human is the first stage in the development of a Demon/Demoness, there is nothing to dislike about being one (unless one doesn't do shit to change their current stage and get anywhere better, that is).

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

If you were really a God, you wouldn't need to comment on this forum to talk to HP Maxine, you could very well talk to her through the astral...

blackorhid666 said:
If you are such a Godess why do you need us. A part of being on the level of a God is knoses. You are delusional and your ego is clearly damaged and out of control. There is several thousand things more I could say. You are extremely delusional

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back