Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help me

Hail Satan 666 said:
Hello everyone I really need some help my parents are filthy Christians pls help me

Don't worry you are fine :). You can bet especially if you are minor that the Gods will keep an eye on you. keep up your aura of protection and try to make your room or other personal area clean energetically and keep up RTRS

and no, you will not be punished if you are dragged to church by your family. Alot of people do this with their kids. If you are forced to go just zone out, and close your chakras untill the ordeal passes.

Kids and Teens for Satan:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Kids.html

Ahhh, yes you're not the only one here in this forum with these type of situation, here this will help you:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Privacy.html

And now what i can say beside what's in the link, depending on the level of indoctrination of your parents i would not recomand doing vibration, just imagine your parents hearing you chanting ''Satanama'', but... if you have quite the intimacy you could try it but be careful, the ones that will be the harder will be the rituals, those you need to be as careful as you can.

Hail Satan 666 said:
Hello everyone I really need some help my parents are filthy Christians pls help me

Hello and welcome. First of all stay calm, you can handle this.

Remember the following:

• Be Silent
Don’t tell your parents anything about Satanism or anything similar, act like if you were the same as before

• Be Realistic
Don’t do any ceremonial ritual or practice that make it obvious that you are a Satanist

• Don’t Worry
It won’t be fatal for you, it can be frustrating, but that’s why you can practice Void Meditation

If you want to help your parents to get out of xianity, you can do astral work to protect them from the enemy lies and curses

Meditate, go with precaution, and advance

Hail Satan 666 said:

It's normal to live with xian parents. What do you need help with? How to hide SS from them or how to get them off you after they have found out? I have answered these in the second link in my signature:

Rational Satanist said:
27. My parents found that I'm a Satanist. What should I do?
Do everything to get them off you. Lie to them that you "de-converted" and become a Christian again.
37. How can I practice Spiritual Satanism without my parents finding out?

Never leave any physical objects related to Spiritual Satanism like journals. Do everything in your mind and your astral temple. You can practice power meditation when your parents are asleep, or wake up before them. Power meditation is easy to hide as you can pretend you are sleeping or thinking.

If your parents check your computer or your phone use the Incognito Mode on your Chrome browser (other browsers have that too but they call it something else like "private mode" or "InPrivate") to visit the JoS site and the forums (this mode doesn't leave any history or cookies in your browser so your parents can't see that you have visited them). Also delete any Satanic documents you have downloaded on your phone or computer after you read them.

And it goes without saying that you shouldn't mention the fact that you're a Spiritual Satanist to anyone, as I explained in the first link in my signature:

Rational Satanist said:
What to do and not to do first

Let's start with what not to do:
  • Tell everyone you know about Spiritual Satanism

Which newbie hasn't been excited about Spiritual Satanism? "Wow, what a great thing I've discovered! I've finally learned the truth and know that everything told about Satan and Satanism is lies! A true religion for me unlike the other fake ones! This is so great! I'm going to tell my friends and my parents about it!" Eh, stop in your tracks. You are very open minded and you found the truth about something misunderstood and slandered. Unfortunately, most people are not like you. Most people are sheep. So, what will happen if you try to tell a friend, or worse, your parents about it? If you are extremely lucky you'll find someone open minded who will be willing to hear about it. But that's not what usually happens. In the best case your friend or parent will tell you that this is all delusional bullshit. In the worst, they will avoid talking to you and your parents will drag you to churches, harm you physically and control your every move and try forcefully to "de-convert you". There have been many literal horror stories by clueless teens whose parents learned that they are a Satanist, either by accident or because they told them. I know how hard it is, but try to keep it to yourself.

Shadowcat said:
Hail Satan 666 said:

Don't worry you are fine :). You can bet especially if you are minor that the Gods will keep an eye on you. keep up your aura of protection and try to make your room or other personal area clean energetically and keep up RTRS

and no, you will not be punished if you are dragged to church by your family. Alot of people do this with their kids. If you are forced to go just zone out, and close your chakras untill the ordeal passes.

Hello, I saw your post, and it is quite helpful. "Hail Satan 666" is my brother, and he has recently converted me to satanism as well. :) I just wanted to ask a question:

So my parents don't go to church, however my father reads the Bible to us almost every night, and unfortunately zoning out is not an option, because after he's read he asks us what he read about and what our thoughts are on it. :? So far I've done ok and just ignored what he's said, but will it affect me or cause damage to my position with Satan?

October-Night said:
So my parents don't go to church, however my father reads the Bible to us almost every night, and unfortunately zoning out is not an option, because after he's read he asks us what he read about and what our thoughts are on it. :? So far I've done ok and just ignored what he's said, but will it affect me or cause damage to my position with Satan?

It doesn't matter anyway, even if you do read the buybull. Satan sees your intention, not what you are doing, because what you are doing may be forced. I'm a dedicated SS and I have been studying the buybull too so that I can refute xians and use it against them. There are plenty of contradictions, anti-scientific bullshit and cruel things in it that you can use against xians to help them turn against this hoax. I bet your father though doesn't read to you the uncomfortable parts like 2 Kings 2:23-24 (this is about a group of teen boys who were mocking a prophet and calling him "baldy" so he cursed them in the name of jokehovah and 2 she-bears came and killed 42 of them) or Malachi 2:3 (this tells you jokehova will smear shit on your face, literally).

October-Night said:
Shadowcat said:
Hail Satan 666 said:

Hello, I saw your post, and it is quite helpful. "Hail Satan 666" is my brother, and he has recently converted me to satanism as well. :) I just wanted to ask a question:

This also falls in to the category still of being dragged to church almost but you are doing "Bible study" at home now. Again do not worry as simply paying attention to your dad speaking and using simple comprehension to regurgitate information he asks for does not mean you have to genuinely believe or accept it.

The Gods know many young SS are in these situations and will not judge them. Just try to meditate and focus on what you are being compelled by your dad to comprehend, on how garbage it really is.

As for being asked for your own thoughts try just giving feedback based on what you comprehend from a nonemotional point. Like if he asks how something makes you feel or says some shit like what do you think of what Jesus did there or whatever...as an example.

Just make responses with "it looks like, or it seems like" as if you are making some emotionaless book report based on a story of a fictitious character based on the book you could care less about..since Jesus and the Bible is fiction :lol:

This way you show no personal attachment or interest to this which is fine...but it will pacify your dad who is forcing you to participate in something such as this..untill you can escape from this as soon as you are able like like when you are older for example.

Rational Satanist said:
October-Night said:

It doesn't matter anyway, even if you do read the buybull. Satan sees your intention, not what you are doing, because what you are doing may be forced. I'm a dedicated SS and I have been studying the buybull too so that I can refute xians and use it against them. There are plenty of contradictions, anti-scientific bullshit and cruel things in it that you can use against xians to help them turn against this hoax. I bet your father though doesn't read to you the uncomfortable parts like 2 Kings 2:23-24 (this is about a group of teen boys who were mocking a prophet and calling him "baldy" so he cursed them in the name of jokehovah and 2 she-bears came and killed 42 of them) or Malachi 2:3 (this tells you jokehova will smear shit on your face, literally).

Yeah, he does read that, and honestly it just makes me hate the Christian "god" SO much more!! I don't understand my father. He is so lost. But thank you, now I know that I can listen to what my dad reads knowing that I have control and can decide what to use what I'm hearing for, and use it against the xians if I'm being careful and clever. Thank you. :)

Shadowcat said:
October-Night said:
Shadowcat said:

This also falls in to the category still of being dragged to church almost but you are doing "Bible study" at home now. Again do not worry as simply paying attention to your dad speaking and using simple comprehension to regurgitate information he asks for does not mean you have to genuinely believe or accept it.

The Gods know many young SS are in these situations and will not judge them. Just try to meditate and focus on what you are being compelled by your dad to comprehend, on how garbage it really is.

As for being asked for your own thoughts try just giving feedback based on what you comprehend from a nonemotional point. Like if he asks how something makes you feel or says some shit like what do you think of what Jesus did there or whatever...as an example.

Just make responses with "it looks like, or it seems like" as if you are making some emotionaless book report based on a story of a fictitious character based on the book you could care less about..since Jesus and the Bible is fiction :lol:

This way you show no personal attachment or interest to this which is fine...but it will pacify your dad who is forcing you to participate in something such as this..untill you can escape from this as soon as you are able like like when you are older for example.

Ok! :D Thank you so much! I am so glad that Satan and the Gods are so understanding. I really wish I had discovered Satanism sooner! I can't believe I was always caught up in all that christian bullshit!! :{ But, luckily I've been rescued from that place! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back