Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Friendship

Reed

I feel so alone here. Is there a powerful ritual to find a friend in real life? Affirmations are good for this or can i use some Runes or other mantras if i want?

Reed said:
I feel so alone here. Is there a powerful ritual to find a friend in real life? Affirmations are good for this or can i use some Runes or other mantras if i want?

If you lived close to me i would be your friend.
Im a awesum friend to have.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
If you lived close to me i would be your friend.
Im a awesum friend to have.
LoL :lol:

Reed said:
You can program your aura to attract friends. Using colours green and gold should be good options.

Simply go to meditative state, start affirming while visualising gold and green on your aura. Best to begin when the Moon is waxing, and in a favorable sign. I don't know for how long you should do this, but certainly more than once!

Get out there, and make some friends. Magic works best when you put in the effort in the physical.

Be sure to make peace with the concept of friendship first. For example, what your expectations are. Keep those in mind when you do the working.

I say this because the cultural value of friendship has deteriorated a lot across the centuries, especially in the last couple of decades with Millennials, their parents and all the generations after them. The concept of friendship on the spiritual level remains intact. Just like family, friendship culture will need to undergo a purification process to bring it back to the source from this current superficial, decadent level.

Also, remember that friendship doesn't happen immediately but takes time to build like any relationship (and literally anything) worth its salt. The first stages are of acquaintanceships, which many younglings today vainly and incorrectly refer to as friendship.

A few runes can build a bridge between two people. Just read their basic descriptions on JoS, and you'll find what you need. In Sanskrit, you can use Mitra/Maitra (friend) or Maitraka (friendship). Personally, however, I prefer using runes or Parisakhya (perfect/true friendship). In descending order, Aquarius, Libra, Sagittarius, Leo (only friendship with males) and Taurus are the best Moon signs to do this. The rest has already been explained by Henu.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back