Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need help to remove possible enemy curses

Amrita Kama

How can I get rid of all the possible curses I might have? I feel like something's wrong these days.
My physical body is having weird skin problems since some months and I had big doubts about Satanism for a while. I just want to fight all of my issues in one shot, and get rid of the problems perhaps with some vibration or something.
I'd like the suggestion of an expert.

Amrita Kama said:
How can I get rid of all the possible curses I might have? I feel like something's wrong these days.
My physical body is having weird skin problems since some months and I had big doubts about Satanism for a while. I just want to fight all of my issues in one shot, and get rid of the problems perhaps with some vibration or something.
What are you currently doing, if anything?

This is one way of going about it:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

It would be easier to suggest what to do if you tell us what are you already doing? Aura cleaning and protection should be done every day in any case. So are you doing them?

In addition to above, you could use runes to remove curses, bindings, or health issues, and so on.

Henu the Great said:
Amrita Kama said:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

It would be easier to suggest what to do if you tell us what are you already doing? Aura cleaning and protection should be done every day in any case. So are you doing them?

In addition to above, you could use runes to remove curses, bindings, or health issues, and so on.

I've been doing aura cleaning + empowerment, along with third chakra cleaning and empowerment and third eye as well for around 5-6 months now, but at times I was too lazy to and started wondering why I was even doing it in the first place if bad things keep happening, and my body seems to be rotting or something. Which is why I stopped meditating for around 9 days now, I don't feel motivated enough and hate thinking that it might all be bullshit and lost time. I've been dedicated to Satan since 3 years by the way, not new

Amrita Kama said:
Henu the Great said:
Amrita Kama said:

I've been doing aura cleaning + empowerment, along with third chakra cleaning and empowerment and third eye as well for around 5-6 months now, but at times I was too lazy to and started wondering why I was even doing it in the first place if bad things keep happening, and my body seems to be rotting or something. Which is why I stopped meditating for around 9 days now, I don't feel motivated enough and hate thinking that it might all be bullshit and lost time. I've been dedicated to Satan since 3 years by the way, not new

Just do a plan with workings about freeing your soul. There is a general working with munka and one for every chakra. Do deep cleaning from Lydia. The workings from Henu The Great's links. Also cleaning your soul every day and daily aop will make you stronger day by day. You can build an extra aop for planetary transits or enemy influence. There are a lot of workings on this subject, just keep doing them and you will se how your life is improving. And never stop meditating, you can mix meditations and do wathever you feel to do, even if you do void meditation for 5 minutes in a day when you feel tired and have no energy for other meditations is still a good day afterall

Im not sure why that happens but i notice it as well, it started out small but the backlash for the meditations has gotten redonkulous.

Its like a curse placed upon it so if you do said action then all this garbage gets sent your way... What helped me is a personalized affirmation attached to it so its no longer a generalized meditation, it becomes your own in a way so its resistant to corruption and brings the backlash way down to managable levels...

Its also helpful if someone attempts to steal your energy because it is programmed to you, and you alone..

Stay safe stranger

Amrita Kama said:
As a SS not spending time and effort on spiritual progress is wasted time, not the other way around.

Doing basic things will not make immune to bad things. Altough by doing them, and more, it will help.

You could post about your skin issues to health subform and get help from members who are specialized in health issues. All I can say with certainty is that you need to do the basic things that are expected from us for your spiritual hygiene, void meditation, yoga and the like. By not doing them you are setting yourself up for failure. If you feel yourself rotting away, that's a tell tale sign of something being wrong by not putting in the effort. This can be fixed with effort, and only by that. Reality of the matter is that work needs to be done for results. This applies to all aspects of life, not only spirituality.

You mentioned aura cleaning, but not protection? In that case it's pretty straighforward to add returning curses one and two to your to-do list. Or you can use Algiz-Sowilo, for example with an protective affirmation. It could also explain skin issues, but it could be related to other factors as well. So that's why I recommend asking about that specifically in the health subforum where it gets attention from members who can help with that.

I would also like to mention that only focusing on certain aspects, in your example 3rd eye and 3rd chakra, will cause imbalances. You should work on all areas of yourself, and also like I mentioned earlier, doing hatha yoga will help you. By doing it you open up your energy pathways, balance yourself and more. It will help with skin issues too. It really depends how much time you put into it and what poses you do. There are Kundalini Yoga Kriyas specifically for skin health, and much more.

You can overcome laziness with programming your mind with an affirmation alone. Or you can use rune meditation with an affirmation, or self hypnosis. There are many options to choose from. In some cases mere willpower will do it. Void meditation is key with this.

All in all there are many ways to go about simple things so that's why there is no one size fits all solutions. I hope you get yourself back on track and solve your issues. Please do ask if you have more questions. Good luck.

Problems don't just appear overnight. They develop over a period of time. So likewise it cannot be an instant thing to remove those problems in a day, week, or month. If it took years to develop something then it's going to take a while to remove it or change it. Spell work very rarely produces instant results, especially for physical things.

Do you think a weathered tree would have its bark instantly restored to looking like the day it was a sprout just because someone pumped a ton of healing energy into it all at once? It would still take time.

Persistence and perseverance are vitally important. Think of it like a test for yourself. Are you able and willing to stay true to your goals? Are you going to stay the course in order to manifest your dreams into reality?

If not then I guess your dreams weren't important enough to you, and they will die. You won't reach your goals if you give up.

I've been doing workouts every day for a long time, drinking nothing but water, doing cardio, and eating well. And yet I still have belly flab and other fatty parts of my skin because I did that to myself over the course of nearly two decades during my childhood. I lost the weight, and I've definitely worked hard to tone myself up, but I still don't have a glamorous looking beach body yet. Am I giving up? Not at all. I keep going. I know that one day I will reach my goal, and my body will look exactly how I want it to look.

Henu gave you some great advice. If you are struggling with motivation then you could be right that it's enemy curses. He gave you what you asked for, the page for returning curses. Now you just have to pick yourself back up and continue on. Don't give up, okay? Believe that it's all worth it, and that the future you want is worth the effort.

It could also be a little bit of burnout, fatigue, or too much spiritual energy to handle before you're used to it. We are advised on the JoS that if we have more spiritual energy than we can currently handle then we can request a Demon to take some of it. That can sometimes help to balance us.

About the rotting effect... again I have to go with Henu on this. Even if we clean ourselves, it doesn't do everything because without a built up Aura of Protection, we still get exposed to the energy around us in the environment, from people we interact with and their own thoughts/problems/mentalities, etc... and cleaning all of that away is much more of a chore without a strong Aura of Protection. What you could do to banish depression/lack of motivation and stuff like that is meditate on the Algiz rune, even carve it. It goes really well with black tourmaline as stated on the page about runes. Very protective stone and rune. You should also clean and empower your other chakras. Look at the pages on the chakras and the planets that rule them along with that planet's zodiac sign, and the parts of the body associated with these. Depending on where the rotting effect is in the body is probably where you should focus chakra wise (as in what part of the body that chakra rules).

So for example: Mars rules the Sacral Chakra and the Zodiac Sign of Aries (which rules the head).

From the page on Mars Planetary Square - Parts of the Body ruled by Mars: The head and face, the brain [along with Mercury], sex organs and red blood cells.

So if the rotting effect is in your head then you could try focusing on your Sacral Chakra and doing some Mars related magick.

As for the skin itself. Venus rules the skin in the cosmetic sense. For the health of the skin, I believe that is ruled by Saturn.

This is from the page of the Saturn Planetary Square: Parts of the body ruled by Saturn: Bones, knees, the ears (hearing, balance), the spleen, the skin, the teeth.

Diseases: Chronic wasting diseases, diseases of the skin, bones and teeth, deafness, vertigo, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), depression, blockages, blood clots, stagnation, kidney stones, arthritis, immune deficiencies.

So you would want to work on your Base Chakra if it's something to do with your skin.

The reason I'm making assumptions with this, and giving this particular advice is because you only mentioned that you have been working on your Solar Chakra and 3rd Eye for all these months. The way you said that suggested that you were cleaning and empowering those two exclusively, and not the others.

And also like Henu said, Yoga will help you so much. And another thing is vibrating the mantra Satanama for 10 to 15 minutes each day followed by an affirmation will do wonders. You vibrate "SA" while holding your thumb to your index finger, then you switch your thumb to your middle finger and vibrate "TA" and then thumb to the ring finger while vibrating "NA" and finally thumb to the pinkie finger while vibrating "MA"
You repeat that mantra vibration just like that while switching the finger positions.

Anyway, I really hope you are successful. I know what it's like to live in a body when it's painful (and/or not what you want it to look/feel like). I know all too well. Our bodies are not supposed to feel like a torture chamber. Good luck to you. I know you can do it.

What exactly is the problem with the skin?
Is it becoming dry/scaly?
Also where exactly is this happening?

Rook said:

It's happening on my feet, since some months now they're having all kinds of feet problems possible, ingrown toenail, myriad of red dots all over the skin of both feet, itching on 'em, 15% slightly yellow nail on one finger, and skin rotting in general.
That aside, after the answers of this post, I started meditating again and I'm doing everyday the returning curses ritual, but haven't sticked up to yoga as after three days of practicing it I'm still totally unable to feel the energy itching that the PDF is talking about.

Amrita Kama said:
Rook said:

It's happening on my feet, since some months now they're having all kinds of feet problems possible, ingrown toenail, myriad of red dots all over the skin of both feet, itching on 'em, 15% slightly yellow nail on one finger, and skin rotting in general.
That aside, after the answers of this post, I started meditating again and I'm doing everyday the returning curses ritual, but haven't sticked up to yoga as after three days of practicing it I'm still totally unable to feel the energy itching that the PDF is talking about.

Sounds like you should take this to the Health forum ,
Like someone pointed out before Venus and Saturn rule over the skin, but i think this can be a weak base chakra, on the JOS site it says that one base chakra is usually open, and when i was new to SS, my base chakra was getting attacked and it became weak, as a result i had a lot of teeth problems, like it would pain when doing vibrations.
after working on my base chakra, this was fixed.
it makes sense, because i look at where my Saturn was in my chart and it made sense that i would affect that part of my body.
And having a strong base chakra can help ease negative Saturnian effects.

If you got your Saturn in Pisces or the 12th house, i can see this happening to you.
Take this to the health forums, you'll get advise there to directly treat this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back