Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vibrations

Reed

Should vibrations on chakras be done everyday? Because somedays i feel uncomfortable doing them (like tired). Isn't it okay to rotate chakras somedays? I'm in any case empowering them?

I'm not sure if they should be done every day, but what I'm sure is that you should never strain something which makes you uncomfortable for the time being. Empowering chakras can be done by cleaning and spinning them every day, occasionally performing the opening the chakras meditations.

You should always be doing something every day. Even if it is not the same thing, it is a lot better than doing nothing.

Another good thing is physical stretching and yoga. Hatha and kundalini yoga. These are also very good for the chakras.

Try doing chakra meditation on one chakra per day. You get through all main chakras in a week.

You asked something similar about how many reps you should on runes. It feels like you put a bit too much pressure on yourself. Just relax and meditate how you feel it. Is not like a homework. You need to meditate everyday, clean your aura, build aop, do your workings, but when it about meditations you are free to choose what fits you the most

I posted a working on romanian forum about this. Using Nauthiz, Wunjo or Surya and an afirmation like "I always create my time and privacy easy to do my meditations, in the most happy and positive for me. My meditations routine always fits me". My english is not really good, but you got the point

Dark Blue Eye said:
You asked something similar about how many reps you should on runes. It feels like you put a bit too much pressure on yourself. Just relax and meditate how you feel it. Is not like a homework. You need to meditate everyday, clean your aura, build aop, do your workings, but when it about meditations you are free to choose what fits you the most

I posted a working on romanian forum about this. Using Nauthiz, Wunjo or Surya and an afirmation like "I always create my time and privacy easy to do my meditations, in the most happy and positive for me. My meditations routine always fits me". My english is not really good, but you got the point

it's true.. i have to stay calm. thankyou!!

It all depends on your goals. Set smart goals and work on them. Remember that spiritual advancement is the number one priority of SS. However, you decide which level of advancement is your goal (i.e. what are you trying to achieve spiritually). Not everyone wants to achieve apotheosis in this life. Some people just want quirky siddhis, others just want to reach the point of keeping their memories intact, other have other goals.

If your goal is to reach godhead as fast as possible, then you need to build up to the point where you can follow the full eight-fold path daily without fail. Momentum and self-reflection will do the rest. If not, then there's no reason why you shouldn't take it easy, while still partaking in SPIRITUAL WARFARE on a DAILY basis.

Stormblood said:
everyone wants to achieve apotheosis in this life. Some people just want quirky siddhis, others just want to reach the point of keeping their memories intact, other have other goals.
Honestly I never considered someone could be on this path and not want to reach the Godhead ASAP. It feels hard to imagine knowing the Gods created us with the potential to reach Godhead and not want to reach that. I subscribe to Socrates words in my mindset. I feel as if it'd be a disgrace to myself and to the Gods to grow old without reaching my limit and breaking that. It's probably my only fear I have left that I might once again forget the Gods love and kindness and this loyalty that burns in my soul. I hate the idea of forgetting myself, and forgetting again the care I've been given. I have too much gratitude I have to repay, so this perspective is hard to imagine.

Not sure what the point of this was other than to thank you for helping me see other perspectives. I'm usually good at that, but this is a rare case I couldn't.

SleepingWolf said:
Stormblood said:
everyone wants to achieve apotheosis in this life. Some people just want quirky siddhis, others just want to reach the point of keeping their memories intact, other have other goals.
Honestly I never considered someone could be on this path and not want to reach the Godhead ASAP. It feels hard to imagine knowing the Gods created us with the potential to reach Godhead and not want to reach that. I subscribe to Socrates words in my mindset. I feel as if it'd be a disgrace to myself and to the Gods to grow old without reaching my limit and breaking that. It's probably my only fear I have left that I might once again forget the Gods love and kindness and this loyalty that burns in my soul. I hate the idea of forgetting myself, and forgetting again the care I've been given. I have too much gratitude I have to repay, so this perspective is hard to imagine.

Not sure what the point of this was other than to thank you for helping me see other perspectives. I'm usually good at that, but this is a rare case I couldn't.

The thing is that we're all individual souls with different qualities. Some have the potential to ascend in this lifetime, whether they worked very hard in past life times or they just have that rare potential and type of soul that makes things easier; others cannot really do that in this lifetime or the next because they need more time, whether they have been cursed to the deepest depths, they have a lot of negative karma to burn, a less spiritually-predisposed soul or whatever.

Some people have been hit so hard by the harsh reality of modern life that may take them a long time and positive environments to heal the profound traumas generated. Some traumas can destroy you so much that people have recurring waves of severe clinical depression and suicidal behaviour, and the world today is not currently equipped to deal with this kind of people, because specific facilities and knowledge are needed where people do energy work on them first to put them in the right mindset for them to be able to work on themselves.

While a large portion of the population may feel depressed at time, here I am talking about one of the rare types of mental illness that scars too deep than the majority has ever experienced and I've seen how it can make a person unable to deal with it on their own, simply because they reached the point of not caring anymore and no amount of talking to them can persuade them. So, for these people, no matter what you working you tell them to do, they will do nothing or give up in 1/2/3 days

This short paragraph was to add another perspective to the aforementioned ones.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back