About Dark Times Ahead - And The Light At The Other Side

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Blitzkreig

Re: About Dark Times Ahead - And The Light At The Other Side

Post by Blitzkreig »

TerKorian666 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:08 am
Balance your elements with ether. Also work on the lower chakras, which will aid the will and ground you.

Try the breath of fire pranayama, or the breathing in some fire itself. Ether is completely balanced and is better, but doing a little work with fire should help balance the water that is making you emulate your surroundings.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
Matty Boy

Post by Matty Boy »

http://astronomy.com/news/2021/03/space ... aign=asyfb

Hail Satan
Praise be to the gods forever
Soulfire

Post by Soulfire »

What exactly would happen to you if you were to take the vaccine, will it damage your soul or something?
Arcadia

Post by Arcadia »

TerKorian666 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:49 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:36 pm
You can control this with void meditation. You sound like you are an empath. I will write more in another topic. This generally shouldn't worry you, you cannot get "lost".
Having mentioned this in the past, I'm someone with premonitive ability. The early months and years of you first doing workings tend to activate latent siddhis. Even now I cannot really control when my own happens, but my own is never an issue these days, the occasional vision is a temporary distraction, never anything more. Back when I first started having them though, something that would happen is that my anxieties in the moment, if I had any, would bleed into the vision of the future, so I'd often trick myself into believing that whatever I was paranoid about would come to pass, though this was never the case, obviously. Just that having psychic visions tended to muddle my emotions a bit and greatly enhance any heightened states of mind I was in to the point it felt like I was feeling my state of mind twice, both now and in the future, as weird as it is to say. It's certainly clearer nowadays.

However, I did know of an empath, myself. They weren't really spiritually practiced, so they had no control over it. Theirs was activated mostly by touch. You could imagine how that sort of gift can become troublesome if you never bothered with spiritual discipline and self-progress.

Point is though, you'll be increasingly fine the more you progress. These gifts are rare, and something to be proud of, even if they can be a little jarring early on. Hopefully as time goes on we'll be able to write up the different varieties of siddhis exist, and the varying capacities to which they exist, so people know their experiences are authentic and have meaning. There are indepth explanations to how these gifts function too, and the more understanding you have of the occult, the more you'll come to grips with how exactly it works.
Blitzkreig

Post by Blitzkreig »

Soulfire wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:37 am
What exactly would happen to you if you were to take the vaccine, will it damage your soul or something?
The mRNA changes your cells to output Covid spike proteins. These spike proteins hurt the body, so this is where the side effects occur. Unlike regular vaccines, damage occurs over an unknown amount of time, not just the day of the jab.
There are more details to this, but this is the super simple version.

It will not cause any permanent damage, especially to a Satanist, but it will certainly not be good for you. For those who are already in poor health, it can cause even worse issues. This is the nature of health damage: the strong can tank it, and the weak suffer exponentially more.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
Soulfire

Post by Soulfire »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:34 am
Soulfire wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:37 am
The mRNA changes your cells to output Covid spike proteins. These spike proteins hurt the body, so this is where the side effects occur. Unlike regular vaccines, damage occurs over an unknown amount of time, not just the day of the jab.
There are more details to this, but this is the super simple version.

It will not cause any permanent damage, especially to a Satanist, but it will certainly not be good for you. For those who are already in poor health, it can cause even worse issues. This is the nature of health damage: the strong can tank it, and the weak suffer exponentially more.
OK thanks for the info, I wasn't sure before but now I'm definitely not going to take it at all.
balo666

Post by balo666 »

"The resistance is forming, and the scattered souls of the Gods are coming together."

They will not be able to deal with us
Hay que hacer la guerra ahora, para vivir el resto de nuestros años en paz
Young Faith

Post by Young Faith »

Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:43 pm
I've been "sleeping" for so long at this point... Since when a lot of mental (and probably also medical, I'm undergoing some exames right now) issues became worse, some months ago, I've done literally nothing for this war... And now I feel so bad about it. My actual issues are 100% not worse than what would happen if the enemy managed to win, so, fuck every single issue of mine, from today I will be back on the F-RTR like I should always have been.
Pro JS Final RTR Online: http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/ (site sometimes might get suspended for 24hrs)
You can also download it for Windows, Mac or Linux here: http://mw800a.altervista.org/final_rtr_js/
Hail Satan! 666
stan666

Post by stan666 »

Another measure everyone should take, is that all should have an offline backup of the JoS downloaded. It's nothing difficult to save that. It's in the signature and shared by many people. This is because those in power try to terrorize people now about "Cyberattacks" and the internet going and so on.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
HP Hooded Cobra, i intend to download this backup, but since I don't have a computer, I wanted to ask if I download it on my cell phone, will there be any bugs or other problems?

Thanks.
Thanks.
"I was, am now, and shall have no end"
- Satan

"There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence"
- Satan

HAIL SATAN!!!
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

stan666 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:36 am

Another measure everyone should take, is that all should have an offline backup of the JoS downloaded. It's nothing difficult to save that. It's in the signature and shared by many people. This is because those in power try to terrorize people now about "Cyberattacks" and the internet going and so on.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
HP Hooded Cobra, i intend to download this backup, but since I don't have a computer, I wanted to ask if I download it on my cell phone, will there be any bugs or other problems?

Thanks.
Thanks.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56359

This is basically offline web site. It should work on your mobile device without any problems.
EnkiUK55

Post by EnkiUK55 »

We will never surrender.

This is a superb post as per HPHC

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

Hope everyone is good.
Hail Satan
Hail JOS