Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The color of the soul and aura.

Encelad

Hi! Does anyone know how me can find out the color of the aura and the soul?
It seems to me that my soul is dark purple,but idk

I don't know about the color of soul but you can find your aura color with the help of some psychic experiments. But if you want to see for yourself then it requires spiritual practices already given on JOS meditation pages. Opening your 3rd eye etc can help you.
I have read that your aura constantly changes it's color depending on your moods and conditions. It's also affected by the environment I think.
I think opening your mind's eye is the best way to see Astra things. I suggest you try that and regularly clean your aura to protect it from harmful influences. Also do practice Aura of protection.
Other ways to find the color of Aura is to contact any psychic who can see your aura or by divination. May be others can tell more.

Encelad said:
Hi! Does anyone know how me can find out the color of the aura and the soul?
It seems to me that my soul is dark purple,but idk

You could start this working to enhance your vision(see ss calendar for a good starting date):

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=800

The soul is made of light. Write on JoS. And the aura has a changing color. (according to the circumstances of the day)
Put your hand on a white sheet and go in a trance. You can see the color.

The soul doesn't have a single colour, the aura changes often. Meditating changes its colour, different moods and experiences change its colour. It has different layers, so your best bet is to enhance your astral senses like someone already suggested.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back