Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Should I try to learn Hindi or Sanskrit?

Better not. You would waste a lot of time and the Vedas, as far as I remember from HP are made with Jewish lies (except Rig Veda) Meditate!

Actually I don't think so. Vedas are not that much important for spiritual development because thay are just compilation of of ancient religious rituals and philosophical thinking. They are important historically but not necessarily for spiritual development in present times. These are my personal thought s about Vedas. As much I have read them , I think they are boring. And if you want to learn Sanskrit then do it for the sake of knowledge and learning true pronunciation of mantras, which are more important. According to tantra granthas , Vedic mantras have lost their power. Tantra books say that to develop spirituality in present times you would have to use tantric mantras and follow karmic yoga , that is physical spiritual practice. These are what I have read but it's your dicision what you do.
I think learnig sanskrit as a language is just waste of time as the present form of Sanskrit is not true form. It's watered down with minimum spiritual concept. Learn Sanskrit to learn mantras and for understanding spiritual allegories.

RockSeed13 said:
I think it will be useful. I might try to read the vedas.
Your time is better spent going through Sermons of Satan: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Sermons.html

There's no point in learning Hindi: it's a relatively new language. Vedic Sanskrit is also much different from modern Sanskrit, and fluent human speakers (with correct pronunciation) are next to impossible to find. While I believe it to be a useful endeavour as it would help you understand the universe a lot better, I'd wait until you can have the Gods teach you and focus on something else for now.

Interestingly enough if you speak fluent Lithuanian you will find that learning ancient Sanskrit is not that difficulty, that's because Lithuanian is one of the oldest actively spoken languages that did not evolve to a degree that most other languages did and Lithuanian shares many of the same or similar words. you can check out here for more information: https://www.urm.lt/in/en/news/india-reviewanalysis-lasers-and-sanskrit-link-india-and-lithuania

So I guess if you are Lithuanian than it may be worth a shot as you will find it much easier to learn and grasp when compared to others and it may be useful for you, otherwise as others said its better to spend your time learning something else.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back