Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Number 11, 1111 or 111

Reed

In those days, it often happens to me to see mumbers 1111, 111 or 11. especially 11. 11 is not a good number, sure? i do aura cleaning and all basic program everyday..

Reed said:
In those days, it often happens to me to see mumbers 1111, 111 or 11. especially 11. 11 is not a good number, sure? i do aura cleaning and all basic program everyday..

111 is the sun power number related to sunquare. It´s positive.

11 was some sort of punishment number if used from the enemy, if I remember right.

Reed said:
11 is a number of Satan and represents Aquarius.

11:11 and 111 are numbers of the enemy. Because 11:11 equates to 22 which is a number enemy uses(22 hebrew letters) and 111 is a negative number because it equates to 3 which is a negative number relating to endings and maybe suffering. 6 and 66 are also numbers of the enemy.

You should ignore these numbers. Where you put your attention you give it power. Also doing F-RTR and death of tetra helps a lot with removing and weakening these attacks and removing the enemy's spiritual power overall.

Hail Satan!

mercury_wisdom said:
Reed said:

11:11 and 111 are numbers of the enemy. Because 11:11 equates to 22 which is a number enemy uses(22 hebrew letters) and 111 is a negative number because it equates to 3 which is a negative number relating to endings and maybe suffering. 6 and 66 are also numbers of the enemy.

You should ignore these numbers. Where you put your attention you give it power. Also doing F-RTR and death of tetra helps a lot with removing and weakening these attacks and removing the enemy's spiritual power overall.

Hail Satan!
All of the numbers are ultimately of Satanas, but the enemy has hijacked many of them to their cause.

11 is a number of destruction. And number 9 is of endings. Nine-eleven, ring any bells?

Anyway. It's weird that you would say that number 111 is a negative number since it's spoken many times here how it relates to the Sun.

6 and 66 are indeed of the enemy. 6 just short one of 7. However, these three together are 666 which is as good as it gets.

Henu the Great said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Reed said:

Hail Satan!
All of the numbers are ultimately of Satanas, but the enemy has hijacked many of them to their cause.

11 is a number of destruction. And number 9 is of endings. Nine-eleven, ring any bells?

Anyway. It's weird that you would say that number 111 is a negative number since it's spoken many times here how it relates to the Sun.

6 and 66 are indeed of the enemy. 6 just short one of 7. However, these three together are 666 which is as good as it gets.
It relates to the sun if you are using it as a number of reps for a working. I am talking about numerology.

I see it a lot when I get attacked so I am talking from experience. I have also read it before on the forums that it is an enemy number.

I've always thought that 11 was just a negative number. In new age it is said that 111 and 1111 are good numbers, but idk really.

Reed said:
I've always thought that 11 was just a negative number. In new age it is said that 111 and 1111 are good numbers, but idk really.

11 is not negative perse but it does tie into mars last i checked and can be used for destruction rituals and black magick.

Many people put too much focus on numbers, but too much focus on thinking that every number they see every day is a sign when usually it is not a sign of anything, and put too much focus on thinking that a number is either completely good or completely bad. Most of this in many cases is just nonsense.

Every number has its own qualities that may make it better or worse to use for certain things. Some numbers are good to use for certain tasks, and other numbers are not as good for that task. But this does not make the number good or evil like some people act like.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Many people put too much focus on numbers, but too much focus on thinking that every number they see every day is a sign when usually it is not a sign of anything, and put too much focus on thinking that a number is either completely good or completely bad. Most of this in many cases is just nonsense.

Every number has its own qualities that may make it better or worse to use for certain things. Some numbers are good to use for certain tasks, and other numbers are not as good for that task. But this does not make the number good or evil like some people act like.

Cobra did however say that 666 can be a positive sign from the Gods. perhaps this is just in some cases

Reed said:

I always see the number 11:11, especially when I USED TO be a cristian. I still take it as a bad sign, because every time I see that number something bad happens in one of my relationships, like a fight or something.

When I'm done after doing a meditation. I will often see a lot of those numbers. Quite interesting actually! I notice, it's happens a lot when I become more spiritual aware/working on myself. Or even when I want to contact a well known (demon/daemon) like Satan for example.

Dval said:
When I'm done after doing a meditation. I will often see a lot of those numbers. Quite interesting actually! I notice, it's happens a lot when I become more spiritual aware/working on myself. Or even when I want to contact a well known (demon/daemon) like Satan for example.
I also see 111 or 1111 when I'm becoming spiritually aware or knowledgeable about something. And usually good things happen when I see these numbers.

Henu the Great said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Reed said:

Hail Satan!

Yes Henu actually 111 is a very positive number.

I've realized this after your post and I was thinking of making a reply to make it clear but I forgot. Now that this thread is bumped I want to say yes 111 is positive.

I remember reading on the forums that it was negative but I've probably mistaken it for 1111.

Hail Satan!!

Here is HPS Maxine's Sermon on Eleven.
Entitled: Venus' magick square
Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 12:40 PM

The numbers seem to play a huge role in all of this. There is another
dimension and this is accessed through opening the soul. By this, I mean you
can begin to see it.

This is what I mean by occult power being removed and kept in the hands of a
"chosen" few. This also ties into astrology and below is something I copied
and pasted here for an example at what I mean about the numbers. We need to
crack this. One more thing I want to add- the 9-11 below was a PLANNED
attack. It was not random. I strongly suggest anyone who is interested to
watch the videos linked on this webpage:
http://www.666black sun.com/Videos. htm

What I am saying is this did not happen the way the news said it did, nor
did it happen at random. It was masterminded by that "chosen" few who have
occult knowledge of these numbers. Shortly thereafter, the U.S. $20 dollar
bill was removed rapidly from circulation under the pretext that it was
"easy to counterfeit. " This was another lie. The twin towers could be seen
exploding on the rear of the bill when it was folded a certain way. They
didn't waste any time in removing it. Also, if you note, the number 11 has
to do with Satan, the God of the Gentiles. This is another incident they are
trying to pin on and blame him for to create further distraction. All of
this shit is based upon the gematria. This is knowledge that is top secret
and only in the hands of a "chosen" few. Now that the videos show the truth,
we can further see where they fucked up. Here is the article:

The Number 11
The number 11 has been linked to mystery and power since ancient times. All
forms of number research and
study, including Numerology, the ancient science of Gematria, and the secret
wisdom of Kabbalah, all give
significant importance to 11, and 11 derivatives - 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77,
88, and 99.

The number 11 is considered a master number.

The first Great War, World War 1, ended on the 11th hour, of the 11th day,
of the 11th month. To this day,
victims and veterans are remembered at that specific time. In Tolkein's The
Lord of the Rings, the number 11
is described as a curious number, and reaching your 111th birthday is an
event. The USA skipped sequence
numbers on the Apollo moon missions to ensure it was Apollo 11 that landed
on the moon. In ancient Egypt
King Tutankhamen' s tomb had combinations of 11 in the jewelry he wore, and
he had 11 oars placed on the
floor surrounding his tomb. The number 11, and particularly the number 33,
have significance to Freemasons,
and other secretive groups.

In addition, there have been thousands of people worldwide who have recently
expressed a strong feeling
towards 11. This has been widely reported for the last 5-10 years, and is
now commonly referred to as
the 11:11 experience, referring to the time of 11:11.

The overwhelming quantity of elevens, surfacing from the events, people, and
places related to the 9-11-2001
attacks, is remarkable. It is as if someone planned the events to occur
around the number eleven. If it was
not planned, then the coincidence of the numbers, seems even more mysterious
and improbable.

We have also found an 11-year cycle in Osama bin Laden's life.

The life changing events occur every 11 years, when bin Laden is 11, 22, 33,
and 44. The Dates
The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.
September 11 has 9 letters and 2 numbers: 9+2=11.
The number 911 is the telephone number for emergencies in North America.
September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.
March 11, 2002, marked 6 months since the attack, and fell in the 11th week
of 2002.
On March 11, 2002, New York City lit the sky with 88 (8 x 11 = 88) powerful
GE bulbs that sent light beams into the sky from the World Trade Center
site. The next morning, on March 12, 2002, 11 FDNY firemen were recovered
from Ground Zero.

We have uncovered several patterns of elevens that have occurred before,
during, and after the attacks.

Flight AA11 & The Target
New York City - 11 Letters
The first plane to hit the towers was American Airlines Flight 11.
The Flight 11 call letters were AA11: A=1, A=1, AA=11.
Four of the hijackers on flight AA11 have the initials A. A. for their
names: AA=11.
The fifth AA11 hijacker was the pilot, Mohamed Atta, 11 letters, and AA in
last name.
Flight AA11 had 92 people on board - 9 + 2 = 11.
Flight AA11 had 11 crew members - 2 pilots and 9 flight attendants.
The target of Flight AA11 was in New York City -11 letters.
The State of New York was the 11th State added to the Union.
Manhattan Island was discovered on Sept. 11, 1609 by Henry Hudson -11
letters.
Trade Center is 11 letters, and Skyscrapers is 11 letters.
World Trade Center Towers is 22 letters - 2 x 11 =22.
The WTC Twin Towers - standing side by side, look like the number 11.
The WTC Towers are each 110-stories high.
The first WTC tower hit (North Tower) collapses at 10:28 A.M. -1+2+8=11.
The 1st Fire Unit to arrive to the WTC towers was FDNY Unit 1. Unit 1 lost
11 firemen.
The WTC towers collapsed to a height of 11 stories.
After 99 days of burning, NYC declares the WTC fires are extinguished - 9 x
11 = 99.
The World Trade Center fires burn continuously for 99 days, between
September 11, 2001 and
December 19, 2001. The World Trade Center fire is the longest burning
commercial fire in U.S. history.
On September 7, 2002, NYC Medical Examiners announced the revised official
death toll from the World Trade Center attacks was 2,801 - (2+8+0+1 = 11).
On the morning of September 11, 2002 the names of 2,801 victims were read at
a Ground Zero
Ceremony. It took 2 ½ hours to read all the names.

Flight UA77 & The Target
The Pentagon - 11 letters
The plane that hit the Pentagon was United Airlines Flight 77 -11 x 7 =77.
Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11.
The target of Flight 77 was The Pentagon - 11 Letters.
One of the walls of The Pentagon collapses at 10:10 A.M.

People & Places
George W. Bush - 11 letters
According to the FBI, earlier terrorists originally planned to hijack 11
planes.
Thirty days after the attack, the FBI releases a Most Wanted Terrorist List
with 22 names.
Mohammed, the prophet of the Muslim faith, died in 632 A.D. - 6+3+2=11.
The Taliban's Manual of Afghan Jihad (Holy War) is 11 volumes.
119 is the area code to Iraq/Iran - 1 + 1 + 9 = 11.
The League of Arab States is comprised of 22 Arab nations - 2 x 11 = 22.
The suspected base of the terrorists is Afghanistan - 11 Letters.
Osama bin Laden's birthplace is Saudi Arabia - 11 letters.
Ramzi Yousef - convicted of orchestrating the 1993 WTC attack - 11 Letters.
The Prime Minister of Israel - Ariel Sharon - 11 Letters.
Deputy PM, & Minister of Foreign Affairs for Israel - Shimon Peres - 11
Letters.
President Bush and the White House Elevens

The President of the USA - George W. Bush - 11 letters.
The previous USA President - Bill Clinton - 11 letters.
The US Secretary of State - Colin Powell - 11 letters.
Independence Day in the USA is July 4th - 7 + 4 = 11.
The US President's plane is Air Force One - 11 letters.
George W. Bush's Air Force One is numbered "29000" on the tail - 2+9+0+0+0 =
George W. Bush & Bob Beckwith (11 letters) Fireman #164 - 1+6+4 = 11.

In the spiritual, meeting the number 111 is very positive, as it means that all your ideas and thoughts are about to come true. Visualize everything you want: a stable job, a healthy relationship, a close family, professional success, or whatever you want; Well now you have the divine energy to attract all that into your life.

In the same way, if you consider that there could be a special meaning for you, take a pen and paper just when you see the number, and write down all the thoughts that go through your head.

Remember, the number 111 symbolizes manifestation of the desires of the heart, new opportunities, positive affirmations , presence, intuition, support, optimistic attitudes, vision of life and concentration.

mercury_wisdom said:
Henu the Great said:
mercury_wisdom said:

11:11 and 111 are numbers of the enemy. Because 11:11 meaning equates to 22 which is a number enemy uses(22 hebrew letters) and 111 is a negative number because it equates to 3 which is a negative number relating to endings and maybe suffering. 6 and 66 are also numbers of the enemy.

Hail Satan!

Yes Henu actually 111 is a very positive number.

I've realized this after your post and I was thinking of making a reply to make it clear but I forgot. Now that this thread is bumped I want to say yes 111 is positive.

I remember reading on the forums that it was negative but I've probably mistaken it for 1111.

Hail Satan!!

I came from the middle east, I had to post my reply bcuz I often often see this number out of nowhere.. 11.11. I have always seen this number during incoming fight but always win. I have always passed the fight . What I mean fight is bad serious event regarding to police security .in middle east having political crisis with the state is dangerous . First time ever seen this number after 2 hours police knocked my door asking for me to come regarding to some stupid shit but I passed. I still to this point see this number especially when I feel lost and down. Or attached u name it.. please I need help

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back