Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Physical Meditation: How To "Feel" Meditation, For Those Who Don't

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Feeling meditation will take time for quite a few people. Not everyone is going to feel this right away. There are many contributing factors to this.

Among them are general health, bodily density, predisposition, and so on. As one meditates, slowly, the mind will open up to the reception of the new [and quite alien for the physical body] energies.

The so called "calcification" of the Pineal gland, plays a role here too, same as density created in the body by food, alcohol and other things.

The body can in some people have reactions that are instant [these will be felt] and for others, this can take a while. In some cases, it might take months or years.

A foolproof way to experience benefits from meditation, which will slowly awaken the nervous system and progressively the soul, is to apply Physical Meditation to your regimes. What is physical meditation? It is what the title says. Meditation that is oriented to the physical body, as the first focus.

These Include:

Hatha Yoga. There is no way one will not feel the calmness and relief from this. It will take time, but you will. Eventually, you will feel the "Buzz" from it.

Kundalini Yoga. Same as above.

Breathing exercises. No matter how dense one's body might be, this will definitely work it's way also to cause you positive effects from meditation. All of this, has to be maintained, by the way.

Void Meditation. If you are a very physically oriented person, it doesn't matter. Void is going to work. When you first do it, you might question what the fuck you are even doing, and thoughts like that. These thoughts are essentially the mind questioning itself for entering a more relaxed state, or out of worry. As void meditation is progressed into, your sensitivity will rise.

Tai Chi or Qi Gong. These border on non physical practices, but are some of the easiest ways to feel your "chi". These can be combined with these above so the mind starts understanding about the Chi.

Visualizing of drawing energy from the Sun: Even if not perfect, this is a very simple and foolproof method to give light to the soul. The details may not be understood, but it will do it's work. This is the reason the majority of people in the Ancient Times was doing things like the "Sun Salutation" every morning, as part of daily ritual.

Lastly, for those that might be in doubt of themselves, know for a fact, these abilities do exist in all human beings.

As with maths or anything else, the more distant one is from these, a little more effort is needed to get to these. Eventually it will happen for every person who devotes themselves to these.

On a final note, some people may also not know exactly what to experience and if it is a spiritual feeling or not. This will come after a while. An example is, you do your breathing exercises, and you feel elation after doing them for a very long time, but you don't understand the spiritual effects of this, or people discard these as simple. That's the surface of these.

After doing months of daily Hatha, you will have far better physical and material circulation and so on. All these things, the more the soul 'awakens' itself, will have more depth to them as practices, and be felt different by the soul and the body.

The mind has to slowly be taught that the higher level of being does exist. This takes a while, because the brain has been conditioned to solely accept the material body as an existing body.

The Norse do have a myth that the human being [or the soul] was trapped in a block of ice [Ragnarok as a symbolic state], and the only thing that survives after this [and gives birth to the new world] is primarily, Thor's Thunder. This is the bioelectricity and it's a theme of all the Ancient Religions.

Ice, however it might be water, it still represents stillness and the element of water in the soul being 'solidified', long story short, density. This is "purified" through warmth and Thor's electricity, ie, bioelectricity. Eventually the ice will melt, and you will come out of this. Of course, after one comes out, they will be at best really, really numb.

This deals with the feeling of "Not feeling" much if at all from meditation. Regardless, one has to continue meditating to get the voltage going and then move past this "unfeelingness".

The way to cure this, is with progressive rising of the bio-electricity of the body, ie, with methods described above. Then it's bound to happen sooner or sometime later, so one has to insist.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I remember also finding a link here to this vid on falun dafa. I'll repost for those who might be interested
https://en.falundafa.org/falun-dafa-video-audio.html
its said to be basically like chi gong but more intense. I do it every now and then as a suppliment but want to start doing it everyday again along with the yoga i already do.

Iodine, selenium and magnesium i believe help in decalcifying the pinial gland on the nutrition side from flouride and other harmful things. also consider buying a flouride filter. https://purewaterfreedom.com/chrome-fluoride-shower-filter.html
this is where i got my pitcher and shower head. little things in the household however expensive can help out with nutrition and heath. the body and soul reflect each other. Keeping both in shape helps you feel more and open up.

This is really helpful information. If I could add one more thing it would be the 666 mediation, for me it’s a quick and simple way to “feel” energy but not overwhelming. I love feeling the vibrations in the 6th chakra and crown I get such a good pleasure feeling it’s almost addictive.

Sometimes you really surprise me! :!: Whenever we talk about a topic with my friends, you write about these topics. Sometimes I wonder if you are listening to us or not. :shock: I think your feelings are very strong! Thanks for sharing this!!!

High Priest, I love you and admire you. How can you have such good timing? I needed this.

When I first discovered JoS and before I even dedicated, I would try to do breathing exercises. Even from the very first few tries, I felt warm sensations flowing in my body, especially at the abdomen area. I'm guessing the 3rd chakra was activated? I'm not sure what to point my finger on, but definitely, I would feel warmth or heat sensation.

With other things listed in HPHC's post, I would feel tingly sensations, vibrations of some sort, or like tiny little insects crawling especially on arms and legs.

Thank you for the post, HP. It puts to rest that I indeed have been doing it correctly. You know as a beginner, at times, I sometimes doubt if anything is happening or working. For example, while I meditate on 3rd eye or pineal, I would feel subtle tingly or buzzing sensation at the forehead. Matter of fact, this area was the very first I felt when I would do breathing or void meditation.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What a coincidence! I actually started doing something similar tonight between hatha and the counting portion of trance outlined on JOS. Guess I had the right idea! Thank you HC!

I can attest to this. I've been doing Hatha about twice a day for over a year now, and the results are nothing short of extraordinary.

Besides being able to "feel" energy flow, Yoga has healed me of numerous mental, spiritual, and physical afflictions. I thank our glorious gods for bestowing such a gift upon their children; it's a shame some people go their whole lives without these teachings.

HAIL SATAN !!

Concerning energy meditation I can highly recommend "Seidways" by Jan Fries. This is a study of shaking, vibrating and quaking with internal energy. I began doing this a few years ago and the results are fantastic. One can vibrate gently, with slowly surging waves of energy or take it up to massive energy quaking, making it a true workout.

Here's a free online version...
https://archive.org/stream/JanFriesSeidways/Jan-Fries-Seidways-_djvu.txt

Again, HIGHLY recommended.

Brilliant as per HP

Only thing i struggled with in Kundalini was the "after effects"

Apart from this all the rest is part of my life i never miss a meditation.

(changed system lost passwords for anyone that cares by the way :lol: )

brdcketernal said:
I will steal/absorb any useful knowledge that JOS shares about meditation/personal development and use that against the Nazis and Nordicists...
Those who go against Satan's Will and against His people end up annihilated....

NightWishSS said:
Sometimes you really surprise me! :!: Whenever we talk about a topic with my friends, you write about these topics. Sometimes I wonder if you are listening to us or not. :shock: I think your feelings are very strong! Thanks for sharing this!!!

Same with me. Often when I struggle or wonder with something, HPHoodedCobra writes a Sermon about that and explains everything.

Now I think he actually that he picks up what our people need to hear lol.

I personaly find that expectations can ruin meditation experience.
You wait for something, you ingore other things. When some effects starting to emerge , you disturb that with by "directing" into something else. This can be really frustrating sometimes. The key is to let go of expectations by going into deeper relaxation and keeping your most nd still all the time.

brdcketernal said:
I will steal/absorb any useful knowledge that JOS shares about meditation/personal development and use that against the Nazis and Nordicists...

40e.jpg

In addition to Chi Gong, Falun Gong is recommended!
Falun Gong literally strengthens your soul

I agree 100% with this post. I learned to love Hatha yoga lately, I always did it too little, now I tried to do more and the feeling it gives me is very strong. Even for more advanced members, if you feel stuck and can't feel energy like you used to, try to do more physical meditations.

I have no problem feeling energy and my meditations but does anybody have any tips on visualizing color and bright light during meditation.. this is something I always struggle with and I feel is probably very important to master.. the harder I try the worse I am at this.

Crystal said:
I have no problem feeling energy and my meditations but does anybody have any tips on visualizing color and bright light during meditation.. this is something I always struggle with and I feel is probably very important to master.. the harder I try the worse I am at this.
You can use colours from nature as a reference. Such as woods, and sunlight. Also pictures of colours can help you with this. Just search up the colour, and look at it. After that try to visualise the colour.

And also a member who posted their meditation here said it has helped with visualisation. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58966 - Single Serpent Pineal Breathing Meditation *Powerful*

Lydia said:
brdcketernal said:
He even thinks he has a chance :lol:

Henu the Great said:
Crystal said:
You can use colours from nature as a reference. Such as woods, and sunlight. Also pictures of colours can help you with this. Just search up the colour, and look at it. After that try to visualise the colour.

And also a member who posted their meditation here said it has helped with visualisation. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58966 - Single Serpent Pineal Breathing Meditation *Powerful*

Thanks I'll give that a try and I'll check out that meditation and see if it helps me get past this hurdle.

I have never had problems to feel the energy, even when I was a beginner and I started working in my chakras, I always felt the energy in them and the buzz, on the contrary it always cost me a lot to visualize and be able to see the energy.

Aquarius said:
Lydia said:
brdcketernal said:

I saw this and was like meh. I decided not to reply to these turds anymore because I know they are trolls.

Aquarius said:
Lydia said:
brdcketernal said:

@brdcketernal: Your not very smart if jews did it already for the last few millennias and especially in the last few centuries. Why would somehow "stealing" our knowledge is somehow a testament to some kosher hymie hustle?

The information JoS presents is so basic and so limited in comparison to the past. That it's funny your species feels threatened by some spiritual fire.

I mean jews have maligned and twisted up the information even their own books and bibles are just lies that grew out of control and the jews believe it's a shehameforashic truth when in fact they literally believe their own reconstructed lies. Where is the original bible, the original texts?

It's funny the jews only since the last Pluto in Scorpio(late-1400s) did somehow magickally they become their original sabatean ways. How can a jew who is literally a God in carneth fall victim to christianizing their religion only for their radical, extremist rabbinical element re-started their sabatean originality. It makes no sense how can a religious, species fall victim to their own hoaxes and calmness and calamities. jews are gods in carneth Gods don't lose their way.

And besides even if somehow you stop "Nordicists/Nazis", there's like literally infinite empires out there that probably act like Nazis. Space Nazis just like space jews, there might be tremendous amounts of jewish entities both alien and humanoid but there is also just as many if not more Nazis out there.

I guess Nazism is just the simple statement of being a normal entity in space that is physically, mentally, spiritually and technologically advanced.

I guess the same can be said about jews they are an abnormal species that is not physically, mentally, spiritually, or technologically advanced but parasites and hobbles down other species in a game to create more jews, figuratively speaking of course as jew/yew are the Egyptian and British aspects of ranking systems. Not sure how accurate the older information is but if Egyptians stated Jew is the highest rank among the information I studied then it's a rank similar to Jerusalem it's merely an epithet at completing a certain spiritual rank type of spiritual development.

Anyways guys don't listen to brdcketernal. He doesn't even know what he is talking about his own rabbis would laugh in his face at his stupidity. They'd probably go he is a jew that has been goyshkopfed. It's funny the amount of stuff the jesuit assassin priests have in the Vatican is just absurdly advanced stuff, stuff that probably doesn't work without putting years of spiritual empowerment and testing. Same for the jews they probably posses a historical account far different then the MSM/judenpresse bullshit people are told about.

Aquarius said:
Lydia said:
brdcketernal said:

Where did this one appear from mate :lol:

Aquarius said:
Lydia said:
brdcketernal said:

What an idiot. I thought jews are supposed to be smart. So far, these trolls I've seen around here proves otherwise. Dumb fucks!

Even if i started meditation seriously for a few months i do felt the meditation but that's only with the very powerful ones or when i actually tried to concentrate not 100% but more like 150% because i needed to really put that mental effort in it and it's damn hard with an untrained mind, this is how i seen how important is void meditation.

Falun Gun, are you sure that's right?

With the armies in yellow all crowded together, kind of like the Buddhists or Jainists.

And the Swatiska going to the right...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Tai Chi or Qi Gong. These border on non physical practices, but are some of the easiest ways to feel your "chi". These can be combined with these above so the mind starts understanding about the Chi.

Which exercise would you say is best, are there links
Thanks.

Lasollor said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Which exercise would you say is best, are there links
Thanks.
I don't think such thing as a 'best' exist. Otherwise all would be doing the same thing, no? So, find out about possibilities, explore and do.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

lilysandalwood said:
High Priest, I love you and admire you. How can you have such good timing? I needed this.

Seems like a lot of people were probably "stuck" somewhere and needed this to happen. And when we need a boost, our Gods and Goddesses tell our beloved HP HoodedCobra what we need to hear. :)

Thank you, Commander. I'm assuming the enemy has been extra laborious lately as unseen problems and even old traumas started to feel fresh again, but I'm dealing with this. Knowing we're all properly guided and Father Satan is always there for us truly helps, especially in the bad moments.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Shadowcat said:
Aquarius said:
Lydia said:

I saw this and was like meh. I decided not to reply to these turds anymore because I know they are trolls.

This brdcketernal has being a cry baby, I don't really get if this person is screaming for attention or is just the noise that wants to cause something to happen in the silence, but yet know that their noise is just as insignificant and as their powerlessness. You should take note how you now make yourself a joke. Soon you'll just be ignored, then you'll come back with another username [may be crybaby].
But until you see this is all pointless, getting you no where, then you just gonna have to advance yourself, quit playing and join the winner and the most powerful group in the world.
HAIL SATAN!

Shadowcat said:
Aquarius said:
Lydia said:

This brdcketernal has being a cry baby, I don't really get if this person is screaming for attention or it's just the noise to try to cause something to happen in the silence, but he/she still that their noise is just as insignificant as their powerlessness. You should take note how you now make yourself a joke. Soon you'll just be ignored, then you'll come back with another username [may be crybaby].
But until you see this is all pointless, and getting you no where, then you just gonna have to advance yourself, quit playing and join the winners and the most powerful group in the world.
HAIL SATAN!

Hello, I just registered, how can I start in this new religion, what breathing exercises are there or what books are there about this religion? I don't really know where to start.

Gervonta456 said:
Hello, I just registered, how can I start in this new religion, what breathing exercises are there or what books are there about this religion? I don't really know where to start.

www.joyofsatan.org

This above is our basic website. You are very welcome to join us. Keep studying and ask whatever you need in the forum.

Gervonta456 said:
You should start here:

Joy of Satan (JoS) Pages for Newbies:
https://archive.is/2SgC1
https://web.archive.org/web/20210609145229/https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56313

Spiritual Satanism For New People:
https://archive.is/RvHPV
https://web.archive.org/web/20200314093741/https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/4Newbies.html

If Joyofsatan.org doesn’t work, use these links instead:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/index.html

https://web.archive.org/web/20201008005242/https://www.joyofsatan.org/

https://archive.is/qLNsb

https://Mirror.spiritualsatanism.org

Gervonta456 said:

You want to start by reading through the JOS main pages, as linked by HP Cobra. This is important for developing your background knowledge. Even though some of the pages are not formatted well, the information is crucial, so push yourself here.

Specifically, read through the POWER MEDITATION and WITCHCRAFT (applied magic) PAGE

Then, develop a meditation program for yourself. Start with the 40 day beginner guide, then you can add on more from the meditations page.

40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM

THREAD: DAILY ROUTINES

Good luck to you. Make sure to read and read some more. Always come back to us if you have questions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back