Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vegetarianism

Reed

I'm vegetarian and I'm okay with that. I read about sermons that don't suggest being vegetarians or vegans. I'm aware of the fact that vegetarianism is not for everyone. But I would like to eat also meat or maybe fish, but after i've seen videos about how they torture animals I'm not able to do this. I stopped eating meat. I know that is nature. But personally.. I'm not able anymore. Idk. I feel wrong if I do this. Idk if it is a mental blockage, but.. I don't know, I'm confused. I accept every opinion and guidance if it is possible.

You are definitely at all liberty to eat as you see more proper or moral and according to your bodily needs and logic.

There are no dietary restrictions in Spiritual Satanism.

You might want to go for local farmers instead, they do these things way better. Look around as much as possible for this. Not only you will support them, but they tend to do a far better job.

I also despise how animals are tortured, but I won't sacrifice my health. Think about that.

Thankyou HP!! It would be better to support just those who do not mistreat animals and those who trade safe food

Drink milk atleast. Don't let go of animal products completely. Its very dangerous.

Jack said:
Drink milk atleast. Don't let go of animal products completely. Its very dangerous.

I eat cheeses and sometimes food with also eggs. i drink soy milk because i found it more beneficial. anyway thankyou!

Milk from stores is basically glorified water at this point. Only worthwhile milk is straight from the producer, unprocessed.

Eggs are very nutrient rich source of food, though. Cheese contains nice amount of calcium, fats and protein.

Reed said:
. i drink soy milk because i found it more beneficial. anyway thankyou!
Please don’t drink that if you are a guy. There is almond milk and Henu is right store milk has no real nutritional value it has been pasteurized into oblivion.

Reed said:
I'm female so it's ok. Thankyou all
Xenoestrogens are not good for anyone.

Spiritual practices can offset quite a bit of this, including calcified pineal gland, but it's easier to reduce any hindrance from nutrition to bare minimun.

Reed said:

Meat is very nourishing to the body, especially to those who are more airy and prone to being ungrounded. It is also good for women who lose blood monthly and need to replenish that.

Meat in general is tougher to digest but gives the body lots of yin-building resources. Most land animal meats are also heating and build yang as well. Fish is generally more neutral or can be cool in some cases. Salty meats or seawater fish are good for the kidneys, as is the actual kidney organ.

Finding good meat sources is just a matter of sourcing pasture-raised or organic meats, as these are the least likely places to abuse the animal. This can get expensive for meat cuts, unfortunately, but pasture-raised eggs or wild-caught fish are pretty affordable.

One does not even need to eat that much meat either. Chinese Medicine prefers one to eat smaller pieces at once, such as 4oz, to avoid stagnating digestion. One should also eat lots of green veggies as well to counter the heating effects or any toxicity. One can eat meat once per day, or every other day, for example. Use soaked beans and nuts to gain protein otherwise.

Like Aquarius said, your health is important so you can continue to advance and fight the enemy. The enemy pushes veganism so people become weak (unless they eat loads of beans and nuts to compensate). They can do this because they first removing holistic knowledge of health and food.

The enemy also abuses animals, both in commercial and spiritual settings. However, one still needs to eat meat, even if it comes from a bad source (if this is the only option). In a similar manner, one still needs to drive a car, from a practical standpoint, otherwise, lots of time will be wasted.

It is not your fault that the enemy hurts animals, nor is it your fault that they have made it cost-prohibitive to get good sources of meat. Don't let this affect your health, however. All of this will change in the future.

Reed said:

The only soy that it's healthy for you to eat is fermented soybeans. Not only soy milk is not fermented (otherwise it would be yogurt, kefir or fake cheese), but is often made from GMO. Be careful what you put in your body.

Similarly also to how conventional methods of breeding are torturous to animal, so are conventional method of farming to the land. So, if you can afford it, opt for organic food at all times.

I have been what many people think of as vegetarian for most of my life. Since I was 8 or 9 years old. I had a strong intuition about how sick and disgusting all of the factory farming is, all the cannibalistic diets that the animals are fed, GMO, cloning, and even adding in DNA from human fetuses. Feeding the cows nothing but GMO soy and corn that the cow is not able to digest and only makes the cow extremely sick and full of infections and negative hormones. I bet all of the inflamation hormones from the sick cows is a large amount of what makes inflamation type diseases so common in people. I did not know about the whole situation then, but my intuition was extremely strong that the meat supply is contaminated with very dangerous things and it would only get worse as I get older, which looks now to be very correct. Plus also for moral reasons, but those are not the strongest of my reasons.

If you live near real farmers who raise their animals in perfectly natural and healthy ways, then none of these problems should exist there and it should be safe for you to eat them. So if you can get this clean healthy meat, I do not want to discourage anyone from doing that.

But I am not a vegan, and very far from being one. I still eat a large amount of animal products, which is necessary for everyone. I just don't eat any of the mammals or birds that many people eat. Every day I eat things like fish, shrimp, eggs, cheese. An egg has most of the nutrients that most of your cells will need, and also important trace nutrients like selenium and molybdenum but I think I spelled that wrong. If I go a few days without eating any fish, shrimp, or eggs, then I feel how it makes me feel weaker. So I always eat large amounts of these things at least every couple days. I eat a lot of butter from healthy cows who were only fed grass.

I get all of the nutrients that I need, I am very healthy and strong, and I avoid all of the disgusting and dangerous contaminations that many people are eating. So if your idea of vegetarian allows you to eat fish and eggs, and you eat these things every day, then it is possible and easy to have a very healthy and good life.

But I have heard of some people's idea of what a vegetarian is, like in India, and it is really like a vegan who can't eat any animal product. This would be very dangerous and it would starve you of most of the nutrients that you need. Your body would degrade.

Stormblood said:
Reed said:

The only soy that it's healthy for you to eat is fermented soybeans. Not only soy milk is not fermented (otherwise it would be yogurt, kefir or fake cheese), but is often made from GMO. Be careful what you put in your body.

Similarly also to how conventional methods of breeding are torturous to animal, so are conventional method of farming to the land. So, if you can afford it, opt for organic food at all times.

Thankyou, useful informations..

Blitzkreig said:
Reed said:

Meat is very nourishing to the body, especially to those who are more airy and prone to being ungrounded. It is also good for women who lose blood monthly and need to replenish that.

Meat in general is tougher to digest but gives the body lots of yin-building resources. Most land animal meats are also heating and build yang as well. Fish is generally more neutral or can be cool in some cases. Salty meats or seawater fish are good for the kidneys, as is the actual kidney organ.

Finding good meat sources is just a matter of sourcing pasture-raised or organic meats, as these are the least likely places to abuse the animal. This can get expensive for meat cuts, unfortunately, but pasture-raised eggs or wild-caught fish are pretty affordable.

One does not even need to eat that much meat either. Chinese Medicine prefers one to eat smaller pieces at once, such as 4oz, to avoid stagnating digestion. One should also eat lots of green veggies as well to counter the heating effects or any toxicity. One can eat meat once per day, or every other day, for example. Use soaked beans and nuts to gain protein otherwise.

Like Aquarius said, your health is important so you can continue to advance and fight the enemy. The enemy pushes veganism so people become weak (unless they eat loads of beans and nuts to compensate). They can do this because they first removing holistic knowledge of health and food.

The enemy also abuses animals, both in commercial and spiritual settings. However, one still needs to eat meat, even if it comes from a bad source (if this is the only option). In a similar manner, one still needs to drive a car, from a practical standpoint, otherwise, lots of time will be wasted.

It is not your fault that the enemy hurts animals, nor is it your fault that they have made it cost-prohibitive to get good sources of meat. Don't let this affect your health, however. All of this will change in the future.

Thankyou, I'm not vegan. I do a vegetarian diet that includes animals products.

Henu the Great said:
Reed said:

Spiritual practices can offset quite a bit of this, including calcified pineal gland, but it's easier to reduce any hindrance from nutrition to bare minimun.

Phytoestrogens are also on fruit, vegetables and red wine. But yes, soy is rich of phytoestrogens.

Henu the Great said:
Reed said:

Phytoestrogens are also on fruit, vegetables and red wine. But yes, soy is rich of phytoestrogens.

Reed said:
Henu the Great said:
Reed said:

Red wine, like all wines, is unhealthy. The only use I have for it is to disinfect wounds and, even then, there are better options, such as oxygen peroxide.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back