Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What truth is there to the Holy Bible?

The bible is a stolen text, but it is perverted beyond belief and everything in it is by now ruined. Any tidbits of any actual information, should be tracked on prior cultures than those of the bible, for better understanding of any of the themes in it.

It's all stolen from Pagan religions, and perverted to no end.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The bible is a stolen text, but it is perverted beyond belief and everything in it is by now ruined. Any tidbits of any actual information, should be tracked on prior cultures than those of the bible, for better understanding of any of the themes in it.

It's all stolen from Pagan religions, and perverted to no end.

I have a feeling the book of genesis was originally a hermetic text, perverted by the Jews

The bible is a collection of third hand accounts written from a first hand perspective. That should already warn you of it’s authenticity.

Also, remember, the bible has been passed down and diluted for thousands of years by the numerous sects fighting each other for power. Anything of significance in it was lost a long time ago.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back