Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A few questions.

Encelad

Hi! I am new to Spiritual Satanism and have a few questions.
(I am not English and therefore there may be mistakes in my text :0)
1) Can Retrograde Mercury negatively affect the ritual of dedication of the soul to Satan?
I want to make a dedication this month but the Retrograde Mercury lasts until June 24. I heard that Retrograde Mercury is not the right time for any rituals or anything else.
2) What if I don't have a signature? (To dedicate a soul to Satan,i need a bloodsignature). Rather, I have it, but I do not like my signature and in the future I want to change my signature.
3) Is it really a great idea to dedicate your soul to Satan on some Satanic holiday?
PS.The first question worries me the most,I do not want Mercury Retrograde to interfere with my dedication.
And if i need to wait for Mercury Retrograde to leave, I'll do it

Encelad said:
Hi! I am new to Spiritual Satanism and have a few questions.
(I am not English and therefore there may be mistakes in my text :0)
1) Can Retrograde Mercury negatively affect the ritual of dedication of the soul to Satan?
I want to make a dedication this month but the Retrograde Mercury lasts until June 24. I heard that Retrograde Mercury is not the right time for any rituals or anything else.
2) What if I don't have a signature? (To dedicate a soul to Satan,i need a bloodsignature). Rather, I have it, but I do not like my signature and in the future I want to change my signature.
3) Is it really a great idea to dedicate your soul to Satan on some Satanic holiday?
PS.The first question worries me the most,I do not want Mercury Retrograde to interfere with my dedication.
And if i need to wait for Mercury Retrograde to leave, I'll do it

A1.The only thing you should not do is dedicate while the moon is void. See SS calendar for your country:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49621&p=225616&hilit=ss+calendar#p225616

A2. You write your name and one drop of your blood on it is enouth, you also don´t have to use the index finger, skin is rather thick. The blood contains your DNA/Energy/Link to you, that´s the reason it is used, the writing signature is not the important part.

A3. It´s better to do it faster then later. You get protection, your guardien demon starts to work with you etc, the sooner the better. I did read storys of people who wanted to wait until satans day to dedicate, but started doing warfare before which ended in them having problems, I guess they also didn´t clean after warfare do protection.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back