Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thoughts Interfering ........

Wind

Hi
Ok . So , I am a 16 yr old teen , dedicated myself too Satan just a week or 2 ago . Coming to the point , when I thought of doing void meditation ( as that is for beginners ) , I just couldn't do the meditation ! By this I mean that I just couldn't make my mindad go all blank , my mind would always be full of thoughts and I just couldn't clear away the thoughts ! so in short , I can't do void meditation because my thoughts are interfering with it . Please tell me how do I clear my mind of all the thoughts in my mind while doing void meditation ??

Wind said:
Hi
Ok . So , I am a 16 yr old teen , dedicated myself too Satan just a week or 2 ago . Coming to the point , when I thought of doing void meditation ( as that is for beginners ) , I just couldn't do the meditation ! By this I mean that I just couldn't make my mindad go all blank , my mind would always be full of thoughts and I just couldn't clear away the thoughts ! so in short , I can't do void meditation because my thoughts are interfering with it . Please tell me how do I clear my mind of all the thoughts in my mind while doing void meditation ??
First step is to let the thoughts pass without interfering
Second step is to have one pointed focus, for example tip of the nose, 3rd eye or breathing.
Third step is the actual void mind

It's easier to progress like this.

Wind said:
Hi
I use the isa rune 11 times and then say:
The energy of the isa rune stops my thoughts when I want it.
This helps me a lot to focus.

In addition to what everyone said until now, I want you to know, and if you already do, this is a reminder... everything takes practice in order to be mastered.

Take your time and be patient with yourself. It doesn't have to work from the first try. See how much time you can do void meditation without your thoughts interfering and "test" yourself at the end of each week to see how much you've improved. This may also motivate you to do more.

See your ability to take control over your own mind improve as time passes, but be patient. You're just 2 weeks into satanism, take your time, as mastering one's mind does not happen overnight, but with consistent practice every single day.
Wind said:
Hi

Yes void meditation is hard and from my experience after many months have only really just been able to void things out now.
Our minds are constantly under attack and are lives are filled with so much crap and distractions Internet, social media, radio TV etc. But practice makes perfect. As with what others have said you need patience and consistency and focus.

Knowing it takes time will give you the understanding and less pressure on yourself to get it right. Keep trying though and kundalini yoga does help.

Goodluck - my son who is 14 dedicated last year also. He also finds it very hard to concentrate but understands it will take time.

As brothers and sisters said, with the jewish programmation we have problems with concentration. My advice is: don't try to not thinking. Just focus on something else. Void meditation consists in focusing in a precise point. You can't not to think. The situation is that we have to focus on the right thought. So, focus on an object to start. I suggest you the flame exercise. You light a candle and stare at the flame, so you can relax better. It helped me so much, when I was new in Satanism

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back