Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rhombus/need help

Andromeda

So, a few months ago I was meditating deep. I have procced to a point where when I fall asleep my mind continues the process of the meditation on its own. So, there was a night where while I was meditating I saw a huge white rhombus to the place I was sleeping feeling it was drawing me and it like producing air. I was feeling strong by it,I was feeling my kundalini strongly behind my neck.Everytime, I was feared and I was feeling that this thing could make me proceed ( I don't know how) but I was simultaneously watching a dream with my parents (they used to abuse me and also tried to kill me 3 times). So the dream was about them attacking me and I could not reach that rhombus process. Does anyone know what does this mean ? It was like a portal I think

Andromeda said:
So, a few months ago I was meditating deep. I have procced to a point where when I fall asleep my mind continues the process of the meditation on its own. So, there was a night where while I was meditating I saw a huge white rhombus to the place I was sleeping feeling it was drawing me and it like producing air. I was feeling strong by it,I was feeling my kundalini strongly behind my neck.Everytime, I was feared and I was feeling that this thing could make me proceed ( I don't know how) but I was simultaneously watching a dream with my parents (they used to abuse me and also tried to kill me 3 times). So the dream was about them attacking me and I could not reach that rhombus process. Does anyone know what does this mean ? It was like a portal I think

Don´t know about the Rhombus, but if you parents try to harm you do a binding spell on them, start with the one who does hurt you most:

You can decrease the reps to 88 see this topic:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53865&p=237683&hilit=isa+rune#p237683

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back