Your Free Will ?

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Hoodedcobra666

Your Free Will ?

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sun May 13, 2018 10:41 am

I lol frequently at people who talk about their free will and act offended the JoS simply EXPRESSES some realities that are already inherent in...reality. This sweet delusion that these people are free is always a nice thing to observe and laugh at.

In fact, many people defend the illusion and delusion of supposedly being "Free", rather than their actual freedom. So instead of complaining and/or rejecting the people that really restrain them, they complain and spit in the face of the people that try to help them stand on their own feet. These people are programmed to self-destruction so hardly, but under the sweet name "Free Will".

Frequently such people can complain even to the JoS. Like it's not literally the most liberal place on the planet right now. Since liberation is not to do simply whatever comes in your stupid mind but actually KNOW which choices are more clever and or beneficial for you to take. We are not libtards ourselves in our worldly policy and we never hid this fact either.

So a few people people can rant, like we created these rules about life, it's like they are there, and you have to follow them if you want to live a proper existence. They are not part of some random cultural generation of ours generated by a little fellowship that seeks to create hundreds of abnormal rules and regulations.

One example is the weedtards. Like seriously, they do a habit that smokes fries and ruins their brain, that will make them reply on "Good morning" in 2 minutes delay interval. And that fries your frontal cortex. We express that for social and personal reasons this habit is worthless and decadent. Which you more than likely always knew as well but denied it. And some people go as far as to use meme slogans like "There are no restrictions in Satanism".

Well technically yes there are none, our doctrine only has one wrongdoing, universal to all lifeforms: To not go full Stupid. Nobody is sitting next to you trying to get your cigarette, your weed, or whatever else you smoke. So you are definitely 'free' in action to do such.

Many people define "FREE WILL" by the ability to do just about any stupidity with their brain, mind and body. They define for some bizarre reason that one is really free only if they are allowed to suicide or something. Little do they see that they are not free at all. In the example of drugs, there are literally millions who enforce them and do brainwashing to them to do it: Media, Culture, Politicans, Peer Pressure, Druglords, Drug Cartels, Rappers, what have you. They profit from their so called "Free Will". Somehow the subject of such experiment claims they are 'free' or they do what they want.

If we are to reduce all the factors that benefit others, what does one get from such a habit? They lose money, they lose neurons, they lose health, they smell like shit, they become lazy and worthless individuals, risk themselves to addiction and so forth. This is all they gain. Their exchange is a plasmatic fake ass hacking of their biological brain that falsely tells their brain that they did something good.

These people say they have free will and sometimes they post it on the forums. Why don't you tell it to the CIA, to the governments, to the Media, to the weed sub-culture, to the peers that pressure you, to the druglords, to the drug cartels, and to the rappers, that forcibly brainwash you into doing weed?

Because you're clearly their slave through their experiments on you. One is so enslaved they do not even THINK that all of this is a deliberate thing to enslave them and fry their brain and body. Slavery has reached such a level that it's beyond any suspicion and/or ability to react to it.

This can reach also other points where one tries to help the enslaved only to get attacked while doing it. And this is not about intellectual realities here, this is about hard, physical reality. Many people who have peers who smoke and/or abuse, know they can viciously attack someone who tries to get them to stop. Some people are sworn in self destruction.

So stop trying to tell us about your 'free will', and 'free choice in Satanism' simply because we just tell you to do what's good for yourself and take your mind on your own hands. If you think Satanism is about free choice why don't you simply use your logical function and move away from such hazardous and lowlife habits?

Satanism is about the spiritual and the future material elite, that will have a soul and substance. And not smoked or snorted substance. Those who have picked this destiny for themselves cannot follow the rule of the mob which is drugs, full decadence, and pure self destructive retardation. You have to love yourself and truly love freedom to take this road which, depending on how deep you are in a hole, may in the beginning be uphill. But always worth it.

Free will is the ability not only to 'choose' but also to know which are the proper choices and paths to take to reach higher levels of your existence. This is 'free will' in Satanism. Not the free abuse of your ability to decide in a race to meet with the cesspool of existence. And for this reason one needs to fight in order to develop their free will. It exists, but in rarity. And not at all moments. So one has to understand this and try to regain back their free step by step.

Free Will is a privilege that doesn't just simply belong to everyone by definition. It belongs to those that develop it step by step.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
https://josmarket.org - Open again - New Updates Coming End Of This Month

ss666

Re: Your Free Will ?

Postby ss666 » Sun May 13, 2018 11:34 am

Interesting sermon! Freedom comes with power, and to develop power one needs to follow the natural rules of evolution. The gift from Gods of Magnum Opus is the ultimate way to liberate ourselves from even death itself.

I've seen people who would deny the existence of free will altogether and then do what they feel, because they consider free will as their desire, and say they can't change their desires. Which is false as all people have the power to chose their desires and aspirations.

EternalLife666

Postby EternalLife666 » Sun May 13, 2018 11:51 am

Forget the damn jos forum, I don´t believe someone who is trully connected to Satan and demons would be allowed to use drugs, they(the demons) would just slap them in the right direction. It could be unpleasn´t.

This path doesn´t need intermediators.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sun May 13, 2018 12:57 pm

EternalLife666 wrote:Forget the damn jos forum, I don´t believe someone who is trully connected to Satan and demons would be allowed to use drugs, they(the demons) would just slap them in the right direction. It could be unpleasn´t.

I did not write this so that everyone can say the BS instructed in this message. Our places where we meet and our bond of unity are commanded by Satan directly in the Al-Jilwah. Those who do not like this can go and live in the woods.

What is told on these forums is only an extension of this 'setting in the right direction'. But one has to understand all such calls are merely calls based on natural logic.

The Gods don't have to whip someone's ass because they are stupid. One can fix it by using common sense instantly.

Those who erroneously and without ever checking it believe they are 'always instructed' are always liable to mistakes. Which is why community is required. Most people under this delusion (like egotistic trolls who come and go), having zero actual experience, assume they communicate with the Gods.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Sun May 13, 2018 1:11 pm

EternalLife666 wrote:Forget the damn jos forum, I don´t believe someone who is trully connected to Satan and demons would be allowed to use drugs, they(the demons) would just slap them in the right direction. It could be unpleasn´t.

Idk why I see people saying the gods stepped in stopped them from doing something trivial. I can understand if it was something dire but I've read people say that their GD turned off their gaming system because they were playing for too long.... and I highly doubt a god is going to come and snatch a blunt from your mouth. The gods are super busy with important things to waste time with something so trivial. Either people are delusional or think we are stupid enough to believe their lies. Are you telling me if go right now to knock up a woman outside my race or knock myself senseless with drugs they are going to swoop in and take me away? :lol:

This is close to dangerous thinking because it might make people think if they put themselves in trouble then they can finally meet a god because they think they'll be forced to come to them. Or are they going to think that maybe since they haven't stepped in to stop you then that's the green light to keep doing whatever destructive thing youre doing? (Not you per say just anyone in general)

Like HP HoodedCobra said they are here to guide us to what's wrong or right and it's up to us make the decisions.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun May 13, 2018 1:13 pm

Did you come to project your own self-hatred on others by spitting venom on this topic as well? I think you fried your brain with those high reps of incomplete raum when you weren't quite prepared for them.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sun May 13, 2018 1:26 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:
EternalLife666 wrote:This path doesn´t need intermediators.

This path doesn't need intermediators goy. Because we have to make two false assumptions and projections.

First that the goy Cobra is an intermediator (for sure, after all, he says "heaven is only through me" and stuff like that - oh wait he doesn't say it, but let's pretend he does for the sake of argument ok goy? good goy),

Second assumption, a spiritual being from the leadership of another galaxy aka the Demons has to come to you everytime you overfap, take your little hand away from your wee-wee, and school you so you won't do it again.

Clearly this is the way to go, not the likes of goy Cobra or goyim Sloth etc. We don't need them. No intermediates in Satanism goy, let me make a context around this aside the obvious.

I have some news for you, nobody is going to stop you from overusing your wee-wee or injecting kool aid. These are the just bullshit that some people only have transferred from xianity, where omnipotent skydaddy looks out for you 24/7 for every stupid shit you do.

As hailourtruegod said. All these modes of thinking are not only destructive but dangerous. And nobody is going to come to your rescue like the bullshit self deluded Baghie or others said.

Do they have to school you like a 5 year old cause you flat out suck? Does that ALSO make you deserving on their prescence ON TOP of everything else? I don't think so.

This person is just rehashing the talmud from what I see.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun May 13, 2018 1:35 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:

This path doesn't need intermediators goy. Because we have to make two false assumptions and projections.

First that the goy Cobra is an intermediator (for sure, after all, he says "heaven is only through me" and stuff like that - oh wait he doesn't say it, but let's pretend he does for the sake of argument ok goy? good goy),

Second assumption, a spiritual being from the leadership of another galaxy aka the Demons has to come to you everytime you overfap, take your little hand away from your wee-wee, and school you so you won't do it again.

Clearly this is the way to go, not the likes of goy Cobra or goyim Sloth etc. We don't need them. No intermediates in Satanism goy, let me make a context around this aside the obvious.

I have some news for you, nobody is going to stop you from overusing your wee-wee or injecting kool aid. These are the just bullshit that some people only have transferred from xianity, where omnipotent skydaddy looks out for you 24/7 for every stupid shit you do.

As hailourtruegod said. All these modes of thinking are not only destructive but dangerous. And nobody is going to come to your rescue like the bullshit self deluded Baghie or others said.

Do they have to school you like a 5 year old cause you flat out suck? Does that ALSO make you deserving on their prescence ON TOP of everything else? I don't think so.

In another topic, they said that everyone is supposed to be disgusted by the presence of we SS and hate our guts when we walk the streets. It's clear what the problem with them is.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find

Dfiyo

Postby Dfiyo » Sun May 13, 2018 1:40 pm

Dear Brother HoodedCobra666!

I do not feel free because I drink a lot of alcohol. Almost every day. I feel that something is missing. I drink and I am stronger in reality I am weaker. Can you help me? I need a thought that I will stick to. What meditations to use? What to do?

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sun May 13, 2018 1:48 pm

Dfiyo wrote:Dear Brother HoodedCobra666!

I do not feel free because I drink a lot of alcohol. Almost every day. I feel that something is missing. I drink and I am stronger in reality I am weaker. Can you help me? I need a thought that I will stick to. What meditations to use? What to do?

If you want to do this the drastic way, do not buy alcohol again, and just drop any remaining alcohol out of the window. For the next days you may go through a relapse phase which you will more than likely want to chew steel. This is an artificial phase. You will also want to go and drink, probably, so the more you resist, the more your willpower will grow. Keep yourself distracted if you can through this phase, do other stuff.

Then after some time when you go past this, you will clearly see that it was BS and just a matter of being 'used' to it.

Alcohol makes you feel "pleasant" cause it ruins your braincells, so you lose sensation. So technically it numbs you, it doesn't help you.

So you can feel truly pleasant through meditation, spirituality, taking a run everyday etc.

In the manner of a few days you will feel like a new person.

Do also daily meditation on the 3rd eye, which is your seat of pleasure. When properly empowered, you will feel at ease and fine with yourself, calm and tranquil, and you will no longer have the will to drink.

The other way is to gradually reduce your intake of alcohol, until you drink none. But since I consider these solutions only for people on psychoactive drugs etc (these can really ruin someone if they cut these suddenly), you can just cut it straight up.

You can use the rune Ansuz everyday for more than 80 reps (Vibrate it and program the energy) and affirm "I am free from any cravings to drink alcohol. I feel pleasant in my own self, I am free from the desire and need to drink alcohol, easily and quickly.".

If you drink for a habit or for the taste of it, stock alcohol free drinks during this process. Like tons of them. And drink them all the time without getting alcohol in your system.

Come back after around 2 weeks of the above and report to us how you went.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Sun May 13, 2018 2:01 pm

No, it doesn't work that way. Gods and Goddesses can and sometimes do try to discourage self destructive behavior, but if even after their help you still go on with your old ways, they are not gonna slap you in the face.

Your GD will most likely tell you why weed is bad, and why you should stop it. But, if you disregard what He/She says...it's your call. You face the consequences of your actions.

I, for one, know that when Someone who cares for me, and is at least several millennia old and advanced as much as I can currently only dream of gives me an advice, I better stick to it. Simply said.

tl;dr: this thread's headline.

EternalLife666

Postby EternalLife666 » Sun May 13, 2018 3:28 pm

They do intevene when you are doing something harmfull to yourself, this is based on my own experience, even give you signs on your daily basis, for instance, if you are not supposed to travel in a day because the road is bad they make you see, give signs, you just need to pay attention.

I find it hard to believe that they don´t give signs and warnings to people who are doing such detrimental things like being a drug addicted because in my experience they do. Maybe other peopele realitys are different, it could be, I don´t know any other satanist in real life

EnkiUK

Postby EnkiUK » Sun May 13, 2018 4:53 pm

Totally understand, however i wish it was as simple as that.
Whilst i was in prison for 3 years i never touched a drug(prevalent in Scotlands Jails)

Came out married got my daughter as well :D

5years ago Satan appeared and pointed me here.

I got diagnosed Bipolar last year (nothing to do with any of my religion dont tell the doctors as its personal and Satan tells us dont declare his name)

I was and still am taking a small amount of a certain thing Class D not A(3years dont know why when i never took any in jail), im hoping it doesnt hinder my relationship with Satan and my Gaurdian Demons.

I go to the gym work etc not running about wild like a crackhead.
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

HorusLucis

Postby HorusLucis » Sun May 13, 2018 6:21 pm

And True Spiritual Satanism being All about Personal Empowerment,Elevation and Progressive Renewal in all spheres of Life,i.e Spiritually,Physically,Mentally,Financially etc,and one is Frying his brain with mind altering substances on the basis of Free will is Stupidity(which is evidently Frowned upon in Life) at it's best.
Ave Satanas.
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

dragon bleu 666

Postby dragon bleu 666 » Sun May 13, 2018 7:52 pm

I will never forget those very people who have show me the truth on this world and on myself , i will never forget my comrades my satanic family , those who have their soul in the same direction of mine ( satanic path) , never ! and i will never desert our fight...

[Concerning those who only care about themselves and see Satanism as a religion only for the self and disregard Satan]
"They are of no importance to me."
-Satan

as for this subject : yes i can agree no more , free will comes with discipline and maturity, it's like kids if you give them free will they will eat candies all day and die from diabetes...

DragonWarrior666

Postby DragonWarrior666 » Sun May 13, 2018 10:29 pm

All i can say is this. good sermon HoodedCobra666 it put me back on my two feet again thank,s.

Hail father Satan

CookOfDoom242

Postby CookOfDoom242 » Mon May 14, 2018 5:24 am

Wisdom tempers power, and freedom is only useful if you're free to be the best you can be. Someone who is free to choose how he spends his days laboring for the jews is naught but a slave. What's the point in "freedom" if you're only free to destroy yourself?

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon May 14, 2018 5:25 am

EnkiUK wrote:Totally understand, however i wish it was as simple as that.
Whilst i was in prison for 3 years i never touched a drug(prevalent in Scotlands Jails)

Came out married got my daughter as well :D

5years ago Satan appeared and pointed me here.

I got diagnosed Bipolar last year (nothing to do with any of my religion dont tell the doctors as its personal and Satan tells us dont declare his name)

I was and still am taking a small amount of a certain thing Class D not A(3years dont know why when i never took any in jail), im hoping it doesnt hinder my relationship with Satan and my Gaurdian Demons.

I go to the gym work etc not running about wild like a crackhead.
This is really stupid, why would you take it? You’ve been clean for 3 years and now even as a Satanist, as a father and as a husband you still take drugs, for fuck sake dude fucking think about it.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon May 14, 2018 5:34 am

That's the trick they make you think your free so you never look for the chains.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

EnkiUK

Postby EnkiUK » Mon May 14, 2018 12:08 pm

Very true HP and Aquarius I know exactly what you mean mate. Satan told me not to keep taking it when i first started and not listening made me feel worse.

Yeah couldn't make it up dont take it inside but take it outside.

I need to remove the new chains from my life wish me luck guys ;)
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

EnkiUK

Postby EnkiUK » Mon May 14, 2018 12:18 pm

Got to add no matter how many times I ask the question "is it okay to take this " over my Gaurdian sigil or spirit board I keep gettiing told no, not surprising even if i was to repeat it 100 times still say no.

Im sure I will get rid of it, just a case of me wanting too I would assume. :?
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

ASQV13886662080

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Tue May 15, 2018 12:55 am

This was a great motivator for defying the mass decadence.

I gave thought to what you said and though its quite obvious for veteran SS, Id like to add my own emphasis on the matter.

Ive had discussions with many who were considered to be quite objective, but unfortunately were so damn "objective" that they stood with no real identity and only validated every liberal or extremist stance, regardless of the obvious negativity there in.

What i could have known and elaborated at the time was that we define freedom by way of conscious expansion, growth in quantity and quality, which becomes more than the accumulation of its components.

The more complex a being gets, the more degrees of freedom to manipulate their micro and macrocosm for sufficiency.

With more degrees of freedom, more axes, poles, vectors, and dimensions etc., the more choices one has to overcome the same obstacle, just as there is an alleged quote by a Satanist from Satan "There is always another way to do a thing."

If the continuum of conscious in line with nature can negate decadence, then that which opposes such continuation or stagnation is the decadent death.

People mistake the "I can do what ever I want because I have "free will" and I am a living being" with true knowledge which (liberates) them from the heuristic prison that perpetuates their taking of reality for granted.

It is by accepting these decadent extremes that one accelerates toward death, and that by its very conclusion is the absolute negation of life and the freedom which is generated there in.

So no, doing whatever any one wants because they can is most certainly not how I would define freedom, but instead they would be playing their life with turbulent chance.

For a while now, Ive considered that knowing one's self to the fullest extent eliminates the ultimatum of chance, as at that point you acknowledge your true requirements and desires, recognizing your true natural path, and with that you go with the life giving current unobstructed by the dross miscellaneous perversions.

You are responsible for earning your own reality.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Tue May 15, 2018 7:09 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:

Oy veyyyy don't be bad goys and use logic. It will lead to another shoa. Please stop goys....

The weewee part made me lol.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Tue May 15, 2018 7:29 am

EnkiUK wrote:Very true HP and Aquarius I know exactly what you mean mate. Satan told me not to keep taking it when i first started and not listening made me feel worse.

Yeah couldn't make it up dont take it inside but take it outside.

I need to remove the new chains from my life wish me luck guys ;)

The thing is with drugs especially illegal ones that you will always, no matter your 'management' as many idiots assume they 'manage' it, if kept for long, will end up swimming in a pool of shit. They are designed that way. If they were not nobody would be taking them and they wouldn't be number 1 profit business worldwide only secondary to food.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:09 am

Now, when there is much mention of drugs in this thread...

...I must say that I find it beyond stupid, and utterly ridiculous potard's argument which goes like this:

"Hey, look, alcohol is very bad and it legal, while weed is less bad (debatable), and is illegal."

Seriously? We have one problem which is plaguing the lives of many people and their families, and what we shall do is to make more of the crap available to people, so that they have a broader palette of choice to f**k their lives up with? Then, you would not have just alcohol problem, you would have many more substance addicts who need help. And don't tell me weed would make people quit alcohol. Many are drinking and taking weed, together. Really many.

Now, I am all for free will. I really am. But these mind dulling agents shall have no place in Satanic Kingdom, which we are trying to make this planet into. And hopefully, people wouldn't see need for such. They would be properly educated, since young age. And I am not talking about today's education which basically consists of "drugs are bad, mmmmkay" crap.

But still, if someone were still an idiot to let their lives get wrecked by such substances, maybe they shall have an opportunity to get them. And face the consequence of their stupidity. Some really need to learn it hard way, after all.

ozozma iaida5

Postby ozozma iaida5 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:51 am

Larissa666 wrote:Now, when there is much mention of drugs in this thread...

...I must say that I find it beyond stupid, and utterly ridiculous potard's argument which goes like this:

"Hey, look, alcohol is very bad and it legal, while weed is less bad (debatable), and is illegal."

Seriously? We have one problem which is plaguing the lives of many people and their families, and what we shall do is to make more of the crap available to people, so that they have a broader palette of choice to f**k their lives up with? Then, you would not have just alcohol problem, you would have many more substance addicts who need help. And don't tell me weed would make people quit alcohol. Many are drinking and taking weed, together. Really many.

Now, I am all for free will. I really am. But these mind dulling agents shall have no place in Satanic Kingdom, which we are trying to make this planet into. And hopefully, people wouldn't see need for such. They would be properly educated, since young age. And I am not talking about today's education which basically consists of "drugs are bad, mmmmkay" crap.

But still, if someone were still an idiot to let their lives get wrecked by such substances, maybe they shall have an opportunity to get them. And face the consequence of their stupidity. Some really need to learn it hard way, after all.

the problem is that long term drug use destroys certain parts of the mind and body, making you docile and stupid.

in reality people know exactly what they are doing except they lack the part of themselves that acts so they just keep droning with no power to change.

so you cant really "learn" from such mistakes you just die forever

EnkiUK

Postby EnkiUK » Tue May 15, 2018 11:51 am

Too right HP HC, although i would say the profits in the ilegal business would be greater than food only due to the huge mark up from Peru to your nose.

Buprenorphine is actually a drug to get people off drugs but can be abused provides a lackluster "high" so it says, that is the thing in question.(for me anyway)

Think oh its not that bad in the scale of things but i would say i would just replace it with another thing steroids etc sounds crazy but thats my mindset it needs a seismic shift.

I have a collection of your sermons HC when i read them it gives me inspiration i need to implement it not just say i will do it.
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue May 15, 2018 2:50 pm

EnkiUK wrote:Too right HP HC, although i would say the profits in the ilegal business would be greater than food only due to the huge mark up from Peru to your nose.

Buprenorphine is actually a drug to get people off drugs but can be abused provides a lackluster "high" so it says, that is the thing in question.(for me anyway)

Think oh its not that bad in the scale of things but i would say i would just replace it with another thing steroids etc sounds crazy but thats my mindset it needs a seismic shift.

I have a collection of your sermons HC when i read them it gives me inspiration i need to implement it not just say i will do it.

Do you mean replacing drugs with steroids? If so, just know that steroids are just as bad.

ASQV13886662080

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Tue May 15, 2018 3:51 pm

Excellent point about the adding more choices to fuck ones life up, and I have personally seen the types who claim the pot can "cure" their previous addictions, while Ive seen others who as you have stated drink along side pot and they get to a point where they no longer defend their position logically, it all ends up boiling down to the impassioned tantrum throwing of "muh body muh freedumb".

In the former case of one who claims to have been cured from a "harsher" addiction (my note only in acute syndrome rather than chronic as with pot), with pot are just taking the slowly eroding current rather than the raging river, its the same decadent path with a subtler effect.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Tue May 15, 2018 8:14 pm

Stormblood wrote:
EnkiUK wrote:Too right HP HC, although i would say the profits in the ilegal business would be greater than food only due to the huge mark up from Peru to your nose.

Do you mean replacing drugs with steroids? If so, just know that steroids are just as bad.

Steroids are nefarious, if you play to artificially alter your hormonal system you end paying the consequences, many extremists of gym culture that tend to be heavy users of anabolics die before age 50.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Tue May 15, 2018 10:27 pm

People "need" a crutch. Instead of running a marathon and racing a triathlon, they "need" a crutch. They rely on things, because it's easier, and it feelz good, (wo)maaaan. So...fookin'...woke. ("Woke" is more a weedhead way of saying "awake" or "awakened" in the sense of understanding things and being a wise mage, i.e. "woke" is the weedhead's "enlightened". PMSL.)

The drug/alcohol culture is a sideshow of the main attraction of disability. Have pity on the a atrophied Soul, the downtrodden, the willing-to-be-weak individual; hate the proud athlete, the fit, healthy, and strong, the successful individual.

You can't change people's minds; only they can change their own mind, so why have pity on the self-destructive Good Goy? It is regrettable, but they will be forgot all about one day because they don't matter... Cold and harsh words. We're all (or at least we should be) Bad Goyim here.

On the other hand, while it is very dangerous to do so now, one could demonstrate Satanic Magick and abilities to them, which might convince them...but now is not the time to do that. They may, or may not, reincarnate. If they do, and in a more Satanic world, or an actual Satanic world, then they have another chance. If they do not, then...I wonder if it might be possible to empower their Bodyless Souls just enough so that they can reincarnate, before they dissipate eternally and have a full, Spiritual death...
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Wed May 16, 2018 6:54 pm

FancyMancy wrote:

People "need" a crutch. Instead of running a marathon and racing a triathlon, they "need" a crutch. They rely on things, because it's easier, and it feelz good, (wo)maaaan. So...fookin'...woke. ("Woke" is more a weedhead way of saying "awake" or "awakened" in the sense of understanding things and being a wise mage, i.e. "woke" is the weedhead's "enlightened". PMSL.)

The drug/alcohol culture is a sideshow of the main attraction of disability. Have pity on the a atrophied Soul, the downtrodden, the willing-to-be-weak individual; hate the proud athlete, the fit, healthy, and strong, the successful individual.

You can't change people's minds; only they can change their own mind, so why have pity on the self-destructive Good Goy? It is regrettable, but they will be forgot all about one day because they don't matter... Cold and harsh words. We're all (or at least we should be) Bad Goyim here.

On the other hand, while it is very dangerous to do so now, one could demonstrate Satanic Magick and abilities to them, which might convince them...but now is not the time to do that. They may, or may not, reincarnate. If they do, and in a more Satanic world, or an actual Satanic world, then they have another chance. If they do not, then...I wonder if it might be possible to empower their Bodyless Souls just enough so that they can reincarnate, before they dissipate eternally and have a full, Spiritual death...

Are you saying if a SS can empower their bodyless soul or they themselves. I'm pretty sure a SS can do it if they know what they're doing but if you're talking about the person who is without then the answer is most likely no imo.

EnkiUK

Postby EnkiUK » Wed May 16, 2018 8:41 pm

Yes Stormblood and Wotan i have taken them in the past at least i dont take them at present :o
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

Quietlysings666

Postby Quietlysings666 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:53 am

Their are so many more meth addicts and herione addicts then their are weed addicts. It's not about the hardness of the drug. All the monsters want is an open door. Are drugs a torah curse? Is that why when we destroyed rabbi Christ alot of stones were happier, because Thay didn't have a dirty monkey on tip of them.they still smoked weed. Because they didn't know better. But rabbi Christmas is dead. If they knew they would say it to,Hail Satan!
:D HAIL SATAN!

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Thu May 17, 2018 11:21 am

hailourtruegod wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:

Are you saying if a SS can empower their bodyless soul or they themselves. I'm pretty sure a SS can do it if they know what they're doing but if you're talking about the person who is without then the answer is most likely no imo.

I meant, speculatively, if a powerful-enough SS could empower an Bodyless Soul, so as to help the Soul reincarnate.

I recall a member saying that they were in contact with a Bodyless Soul of who I think was a female friend of theirs, who hung around them. If the SS was powerful-enough, I speculate that they might be able to empower that person's Soul enough to allow the Soul to reincarnate one day.

Quietlysings666 wrote:Their are so many more meth addicts and herione addicts then their are weed addicts. It's not about the hardness of the drug. All the monsters want is an open door. Are drugs a torah curse? Is that why when we destroyed rabbi Christ alot of stones were happier, because Thay didn't have a dirty monkey on tip of them.they still smoked weed. Because they didn't know better. But rabbi Christmas is dead. If they knew they would say it to,Hail Satan!

Not that it needs to be said, but weed is a gateway/entry drug. I find this hypocritical, though - it seems to be the culture and attitude that it's OK to be a weed head, but doing cocaine is unacceptable and dirty; the word "dirty" was an actual word of choice that I heard one call coke heads once.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Fri May 18, 2018 2:29 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:People "need" a crutch. Instead of running a marathon and racing a triathlon, they "need" a crutch. They rely on things, because it's easier, and it feelz good, (wo)maaaan. So...fookin'...woke. ("Woke" is more a weedhead way of saying "awake" or "awakened" in the sense of understanding things and being a wise mage, i.e. "woke" is the weedhead's "enlightened". PMSL.)

I meant, speculatively, if a powerful-enough SS could empower an Bodyless Soul, so as to help the Soul reincarnate.

I recall a member saying that they were in contact with a Bodyless Soul of who I think was a female friend of theirs, who hung around them. If the SS was powerful-enough, I speculate that they might be able to empower that person's Soul enough to allow the Soul to reincarnate one day.

Quietlysings666 wrote:Their are so many more meth addicts and herione addicts then their are weed addicts. It's not about the hardness of the drug. All the monsters want is an open door. Are drugs a torah curse? Is that why when we destroyed rabbi Christ alot of stones were happier, because Thay didn't have a dirty monkey on tip of them.they still smoked weed. Because they didn't know better. But rabbi Christmas is dead. If they knew they would say it to,Hail Satan!

Not that it needs to be said, but weed is a gateway/entry drug. I find this hypocritical, though - it seems to be the culture and attitude that it's OK to be a weed head, but doing cocaine is unacceptable and dirty; the word "dirty" was an actual word of choice that I heard one call coke heads once.

I think HPS Maxine said that she's done this before to VIP souls that are (were?) in Hell. So I'm pretty sure a SS that's strong enough can do it too. I had forgotten about this. It's a neat idea.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat May 19, 2018 6:05 am

hailourtruegod wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:

I think HPS Maxine said that she's done this before to VIP souls that are (were?) in Hell. So I'm pretty sure a SS that's strong enough can do it too. I had forgotten about this. It's a neat idea.

Oh, yeah, but again - I meant it a bit differently. Those whom HPS Maxine worked with are Daemons, with Physical Bodies. She helped us re-connect with them. I meant more a Without person, who is weak and on the brink of dissipating sooner or later, who are Bodyless, waiting for reincarnation.

I also forgot about that, as well,

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy