Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What to do ???

Wind

Hey .
I am a 16 year old teen and have decided to join satanism. But the thing is I don't know a thing about meditations, yogas, magick, how to contact and talk with Satan , spells or workings. Can anyone of you please guide me step wise on what to do once you have done the dedication ritual to Satan ?

PS: let me tell you that my attention span is very less ( maybe just of about 5 minutes or so ) and I tend to lose my focus quite easily .

Please help me in the steps on what to do next and how to do it as am completely new to everything here . Also I have already read the JoS original page already but couldn't understand a thing .....😔 :cry:

Wind said:
Hey .
I am a 16 year old teen and have decided to join satanism. But the thing is I don't know a thing about meditations, yogas, magick, how to contact and talk with Satan , spells or workings. Can anyone of you please guide me step wise on what to do once you have done the dedication ritual to Satan ?

PS: let me tell you that my attention span is very less ( maybe just of about 5 minutes or so ) and I tend to lose my focus quite easily .

Please help me in the steps on what to do next and how to do it as am completely new to everything here . Also I have already read the JoS original page already but couldn't understand a thing .....😔 :cry:
We can't learn for you, but if you have questions about specific things we can answer questions. Be aware that there is search function on the forum which will uncover many things discussed in the past.

You can achieve better attention span by cutting social media usage, and practicing void meditation. Just re-read JoS and focus on it. Do try to read small bits at a time, and then after your mind has internalized what you learned then study more. I would do it like that if I had trouble with larger amounts of material to study.

Basically you should study the site, and start the 40 day meditation program. 40 day meditation program pdf can be found from satans library on satanisgod.com.

40 day meditation program includes void meditation, and it starts at 2 minutes at a time or something like that if I remember correctly. It's not much at all. Start small, and build up slowly over time. There are no shortcuts, and hard work pays off.

Good luck.

Wind said:
Hey .

You can start with the meditation program:
https://web.archive.org/web/20160303200547/http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Spiritual_Warfare_Training.html
or generally do void meditation, protective aura, FRTR and aura cleansing and you should start opening the chakras.
You can do yoga later because at least in my opinion cleanliness is more important in the beginning.

Wind said:
Hey .
I am a 16 year old teen and have decided to join satanism. But the thing is I don't know a thing about meditations, yogas, magick, how to contact and talk with Satan , spells or workings.
Also I have already read the JoS original page already but couldn't understand a thing .....😔 :cry:

Did you read only the original page and not the entire site? That explains it. The full site is like 700 pages long when put in PDF so it will take a week or more for an average person to read all of it.

Don't worry though, it's normal to not know where to start. I have made a guide about it, and it even includes the most important pages from the JoS site that explain the basic things and covers the most common problems new people have.

It's the first link in my signature.

Rational Satanist said:
Wind said:
Hey .
I am a 16 year old teen and have decided to join satanism. But the thing is I don't know a thing about meditations, yogas, magick, how to contact and talk with Satan , spells or workings.
Also I have already read the JoS original page already but couldn't understand a thing .....😔 :cry:

Did you read only the original page and not the entire site? That explains it. The full site is like 700 pages long when put in PDF so it will take a week or more for an average person to read all of it.

Don't worry though, it's normal to not know where to start. I have made a guide about it, and it even includes the most important pages from the JoS site that explain the basic things and covers the most common problems new people have.

It's the first link in my

Thank you so much for the guide , it helped me a lot ....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back