Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Staying free

tandt

Staying free

Since our enemy is constantly attacking and throwing curses and bindings on us, especially those contributing to spiritual warfare, we also have to be consistent with our meditations and specific workings as well.
One can do the following:
1. Make the freeing the soul working part of your daily working, just as we do the aura cleaning.
For the above, the following affirmation can be of help after vibrating Munka or runes:
"I'm now totally and completely free from any and all curses and bindings directed at me permanently".
This will ensure that you stay free all the time. You can do this and then follow with your daily Aura cleaning and protection.

Applying positive energies before freeing and cleaning your soul of negativity and bindings, won't pay.

2. Don't waste energy, this is what my Guardian always emphasize. Learn to prioritize.
Given these days, no medicines in hospitals, shortage of basic commodities and such, a health working is not something to neglect.

Don't wait until you fall sick to start applying workings. You can make this working part of your daily working. You can do cycles of 40 days, this means you do for 40 days, you repeat again for 40 days, again and again.
The point is to keep these energies high always, or hit it continuously just as you do with you Aura of Protection.
The same can be done with other workings like money and getting your needs and wants in life.

Here is one of my daily working I do every day (continuously):
Vibrate: FEHU, SOL and ANSUZ x 10
Affirm:
"In a positive way for me,money to buy my needs and wants is coming to me easily and effortlessly in abundance in positive ways for me.

All my needs and wants comes to me effortlessly and easily in positive ways for me."

I found out doing this continuously( non stop) will make these energies high always and all the time.
*but for those who can't, a 40 day working still works wonders.

The other way is to do this for 40 days first, and then start a continuous non stop working, so that if you skip, the 40 day had already been done.

Again let's remove the mind set that because we are Spiritual Satanist and we are fighting this war, so we have to suffer.
Stay positive always, a stable and good life is possible but only with the application of the knowledge we have.
Be positive.

By doing returning curses 1 & 2 the removal of the bindings is included in that process. Rc 1&2 is basically aura cleaning and aura of protection. I think it's the most time efficient way of doing cleaning and protection.

Personally, I use Algiz and Sowilo every morning along with cleaning. Keeps the shit at bay, for sure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back