Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Conversion to Satanism

Wind

Hey I just wanted to ask to HP Maxine this question .
Can just white people convert to Satanism or black and other races of people can convert to Satanism too .
I just asked out of curiosity as my friend who is a black person wants to convert to Satanism. ...

also can people belonging to any religion convert to Satanism ?

PS: please forgive any mistakes that I make ( I am just so teen right now.... )

Welcome ! I'm not HPS Maxine, but I can answer that question. Every man (who is NOT a JEW) can be an SS. Here, you have to follow both your heart and your mind. Be prepared for hard times. I do not want to scare you. There will be nothing worse than doubt and laziness (and Jews and reptiles), but if you are dedicated and brave you will succeed. I say from my experience. Be strong and fearless!

Wind said:
Hey I just wanted to ask to HP Maxine this question .
Can just white people convert to Satanism or black and other races of people can convert to Satanism too .
I just asked out of curiosity as my friend who is a black person wants to convert to Satanism. ...

also can people belonging to any religion convert to Satanism ?

PS: please forgive any mistakes that I make ( I am just so teen right now.... )

Any person or group of people except jews can become Spiritual Satanists. Jews are the only ones that can't be accepted by Satan as they are his cosmic enemies. And here by "jews" we don't mean the religion, but the jewish race. Jews are a race and have separate genetic diseases of their own like Tay Sachs.

I wouldn't use the word conversion because it means joining some religion like xianity where you only need to believe. Spiritual Satanism isn't like that. It's more like following a path than converting. You have to do active work to be a Spiritual Satanist: doing power meditations every day, doing RTR's and activism, studying e.t.c. A person who just does the dedication ritual will be no different than an outsider, spiritually speaking.

ForVery said:
Welcome ! I'm not HPS Maxine, but I can answer that question. Every man (who is NOT a JEW) can be an SS. Here, you have to follow both your heart and your mind. Be prepared for hard times. I do not want to scare you. There will be nothing worse than doubt and laziness (and Jews and reptiles), but if you are dedicated and brave you will succeed. I say from my experience. Be strong and fearless!

Thank You So Much

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back