Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guilt and Shame - Stop Punishing Yourself

GoldenxChild1

As the title implies, feelings of guilt or shame are a form of self punishment. You would be surprised how often you are attracting reprehending manifestation by thoughts alone. To explain this, thoughts are energy, and energy follows momentum(thoughts); therefore, it will want to seek "resolution" of itself. This will descend into the physical realm, repetitively, until the issue is resolved.

An example that could be relatable is "Sexual Guilt/Shame". Perhaps you womanized and objectified women, or you slept with a partner of the same sex and had existing feelings of repression. So, afterwards you feel self-penalizing, you feel as if you have done something that is "wrong", even after knowledge has come to light through Father Satan. Now, you avoid intimate relations (physical manifestation), or you ridicule people of same sex preference (physical manifestation).
In which causes suffering in mind, body, and soul.

The above is just a scenario, maybe your friend lent you money and you haven't paid in back in months; or you and your mother had a falling out in which you blame yourself. I could keep going, but you understand.

Any and all of these cases can result in self-chastising, but no matter what the circumstance it is imperative that you "forgive yourself". I am not speaking of the fake Xian "turn the other cheek", "forgive all", "do no harm", pacifistic trash. No, what I mean is TRUE SELF-ABSOLUTION through you and Satan himself. As an SS there is no room for these pitiful emotional handicaps. They will keep you from advancing and ascending.

Satan needs you, as you need him. The bondage of perpetuation will reap havoc on your life. Satan wants you to be FREE from all limitations and all cycles of misery. Release the chains and roar; you forgive yourself from all past error and delusion and seek liberation in the solar sphere.

You do not have the time nor energy to wallow amongst memories of what once was. Focus on what "is", vindicate yourself and change the reality of it. What you’re not changing you are also choosing. Only you have the power to shape your actuality. Satan and the gods of hell are here for guidance and assistance, but you are the prime material needed. Whether this means paying your friend back or not, it need not matter, it's how YOU FEEL. Whether this means picking up the phone and calling your mother or not, it need to matter, it's what YOU WANT.

There is only the matter of progression and advancement. There are no "moral codes" to follow in Satanism except "Natures Laws". This is not to say there is no right or wrong, as is obvious there is. With consistent Satanic discipline you develop a natural sense of ethics and morality that's in line with Satan's decrees, a godlike quality. You develop an understanding of what is necessary and what is unnecessary relative to yourself.

There is only Satan. There is only the climb upwards. There is only power.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BAAL
HAIL THE GODS AND GODDESS OF HELL

Guilt is a feeling like any all others that has a purpose, but in people who are not in understanding of themselves, like all other feelings, it can be wrong.

Sometimes it can be mistranslated. In the minds of wise people, guilt can show where one has to correct, and can sometimes point to a mistake.

For example, guilt can arise because one doesn't meditate. This is not exactly guilt as the enemy programs have it, but a sensor that tells you that you are doing unwell.

Guilt is the most misunderstood of all emotions. In general, Satan and the Gods don't want people to wallow in guilt and self punishment, they expect advancement out of this, and correction of mistakes.

You can be guilty all day about something and do nothing to improve on it, and that's about the same as committing the same mistake over and over again.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Guilt is a feeling like any all others that has a purpose, but in people who are not in understanding of themselves, like all other feelings, it can be wrong.

Sometimes it can be mistranslated. In the minds of wise people, guilt can show where one has to correct, and can sometimes point to a mistake.

For example, guilt can arise because one doesn't meditate. This is not exactly guilt as the enemy programs have it, but a sensor that tells you that you are doing unwell.

Guilt is the most misunderstood of all emotions. In general, Satan and the Gods don't want people to wallow in guilt and self punishment, they expect advancement out of this, and correction of mistakes.

You can be guilty all day about something and do nothing to improve on it, and that's about the same as committing the same mistake over and over again.

This makes sense because i feel a lot of guilt and it does not go away until i correct the problem that makes me feel guilty.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks for adding this HPC. Yes, it can often feel like a negging feeling until you give it relief.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I think this is true for both guilt and anxiety. People should stop dividing emotions into "good" and "bad" and start to openly feel and listen to them, as they are a fantastic source of guidance for oneself.

We are all human beings and not robots/greys. It is all about facing your feelings and understanding why you are feeling a certain way, not bottling them up or surgically removing. Once you understand your feelings, you can understand what to do to improve the situation, whether you made an actual mistake you have to make up for or you need to rewire yourself to be more in tune with nature.

Thanks for this post. I was a bad person in some of my past lives and I carried a lot of guilt for a long time. I’m still trying to move on from it.

If anyone here has self hatred or self guilt, you should use this affirmation in Satanic Hypnosis:

“I am free from punishing myself. I forgive myself.”

If you’ve ever wronged someone, follow this sermons advice: Feeling Sorry? by HPS Maxine Dietrich

If you don’t have the time or patience for Satanic Hypnosis, you can use this method:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.
Source: JoS Newsletter 2008-2009 Sermons and Important Messages (Page 8)

Knowledge is power.

HAIL SATAN!

GoldenxChild1 said:
As the title implies, feelings of guilt or shame are a form of self punishment. You would be surprised how often you are attracting reprehending manifestation by thoughts alone. To explain this, thoughts are energy, and energy follows momentum(thoughts); therefore, it will want to seek "resolution" of itself. This will descend into the physical realm, repetitively, until the issue is resolved.

An example that could be relatable is "Sexual Guilt/Shame". Perhaps you womanized and objectified women, or you slept with a partner of the same sex and had existing feelings of repression. So, afterwards you feel self-penalizing, you feel as if you have done something that is "wrong", even after knowledge has come to light through Father Satan. Now, you avoid intimate relations (physical manifestation), or you ridicule people of same sex preference (physical manifestation).

The above is just a scenario, maybe your friend lent you money and you haven't paid in back in months; or you and your mother had a falling out in which you blame yourself. I could keep going, but you understand.

Any and all of these cases can result in self-chastising, but no matter what the circumstance it is imperative that you "forgive yourself". I am not speaking of the fake Xian "turn the other cheek", "forgive all", "do no harm", pacifistic trash. No, what I mean is TRUE SELF-ABSOLUTION through you and Satan himself. As an SS there is no room for these pitiful emotional handicaps. They will keep you from advancing and ascending.

Satan needs you, as you need him. The bondage of perpetuation will reap havoc on your life. Satan wants you to be FREE from all limitations and all cycles of misery. Release the chains and roar; you forgive yourself from all past error and delusion and seek liberation in the solar sphere.

You do not have the time nor energy to wallow amongst memories of what once was. Focus on what "is", vindicate yourself and change the reality of it. What you’re not changing you are also choosing. Only you have the power to shape your actuality. Satan and the gods of hell are here for guidance and assistance, but you are the prime material needed. Whether this means paying your friend back or not, it need not matter, it's how YOU FEEL. Whether this means picking up the phone and calling your mother or not, it need to matter, it's what YOU WANT.

There is only the matter of progression and advancement. There are no "moral codes" to follow in Satanism except "Natures Laws". This is not to say there is no right or wrong, as is obvious there is. With consistent Satanic discipline you develop a natural sense of ethics and morality that's in line with Satan's decrees, a godlike quality. You develop an understanding of what is necessary and what is unnecessary relative to yourself.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BAAL

Clearly understood. Hail Satan!

BrotherAlameen said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BAAL

I appreciate you reading this but don't take all of it to heart. Some of it is sound, although the writing, grammar, and sentence structure is poor, along with some of my ideas.

GoldenxChild1 said:
BrotherAlameen said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BAAL

I appreciate you reading this but don't take all of it to heart. Some of it is sound, although the writing, grammar, and sentence structure is poor, along with some of my ideas.

Gotchu

I believe what we reincarnate into in our next life partially depends on our own self image. If a evil person has a great self image, it can overcome their karma and they can be reborn into an even higher form. If a good person had a bad self image they will be reborn as a worm no matter how good they are.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I agree. I had guilt for masturbating to images of the Nazarene’s mother and all laying around did was make me feel worse, more depressed, and suicidal. I think I got PTSD. But I got over it, and now after going through even worse despises I can do whatever I please with no guilt; but I try to remain good.

GoldenxChild1 said:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BAAL

I really appreciate this post as I was just having problems with my inner self..

I am glad this post, although poorly written, still makes people feel better. It's been almost two years since, and I agree with the principle that guilt or shame has no place to stay, regardless of why you're feeling it. However, it should be acknowledged that they are trying to tell you something—more often than not, something reconciling. So, don't ignore nor disregard these feelings, but rather seek to understand them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back