Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hii i have a question

lazy.bear

Hiii im new and I tried to make an agreement with Lucifer but while I was burning the prayer and signature the fear of fire overcame me so I extinguished the candle and when I gathered my strength the paper was all in wax and did not want to burn and I heard mine rise so I interrupted the ritual. ..I wanted to ask if I can do it again in a couple of years, when I'm more prepared and safer since now it probably didn't work .. :?:
My English is bad soo sorry if i write something wrong....

lazy.bear said:

The important part is the intent and the blood signature. The burning is more just a formality, and you also basically did it anyway. It won't change anything to do this again, so only do it if you really feel like you want to. You already successfully completed the ritual, however.

lazy.bear said:
Hiii im new and I tried to make an agreement with Lucifer but while I was burning the prayer and signature the fear of fire overcame me so I extinguished the candle and when I gathered my strength the paper was all in wax and did not want to burn and I heard mine rise so I interrupted the ritual. ..I wanted to ask if I can do it again in a couple of years, when I'm more prepared and safer since now it probably didn't work .. :?:
My English is bad soo sorry if i write something wrong....

You should do the ritual when u are 100% sure u want to dedicate yourself to Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back