Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Am I a jew?

Nyan

Hey so I'm unsure about whether or not I'm a jew. I was raised a Christian but I'm struggling in the occult and I'm wondering
if thats because I could have Jewish ancestry. If I were to say now whether or not I'm a jew I'd say no but still I'm worried. And what would happen if a person was a jew? Would a jew be unable to be a Satanist?

I have never seen nor met you; although, the fact you have made it here justifies probability that you are a gentile. Furthermore, Jews can't be of Satan to answer your question.

Read this as it may help you.

Dark Mercy said:
Hey so I'm unsure about whether or not I'm a jew. I was raised a Christian but I'm struggling in the occult and I'm wondering
if thats because I could have Jewish ancestry. If I were to say now whether or not I'm a jew I'd say no but still I'm worried. And what would happen if a person was a jew? Would a jew be unable to be a Satanist?

Dark Mercy said:

1. We already have many topics in the forums about this, u can read them. The enemy is confusing u most likely
2. No, Satan doesnt accept jews

Dark Mercy said:

1. We already have many topics in the forums about this, u can read them. The enemy is confusing u most likely
2. No, Satan doesnt accept jews

Dark Mercy said:

You are not a jew.

If I am a Jew can I still learn the occult from satanisgod.org? I wouldn't use it to harm anyone just for my self.

Serbon said:
Dark Mercy said:
Thank you guys. But if I was to make sure how would I go about making sure? Is there some DNA test I can take?

Well yeah, there are

Those tests are trash. They mix in that some people are like 4% jewish, just so people think that they are of jewish origin. This is what jews do all the time, confuse and delude.

Now seriously, I am more accurate in telling whether or not people are jews, than those tests.

Dark Mercy said:
If I am a Jew can I still learn the occult from satanisgod.org? I wouldn't use it to harm anyone just for my self.

DUDE WTF if you were a jew it would harm you. if you love satan your not a jew

Dark Mercy said:
If practicing our meditations feels good, then you are not a jew. It's that simple.
Dark Mercy said:
If you are jew (and you probably aren't), then our teachings would not be very useful. The meditations would feel unnatural and the RTRs would feel painful. Jews have an alien soul, and they had to twist our Gentile magic into their filthy kabbalah so that it works with their soul. And no, a jew cannot become a Satanist. However, if a jew did try, they would be under Satan's power, and He usually sees to it that jews who practice Satanism are driven completely insane.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Dark Mercy said:
If practicing our meditations feels good, then you are not a jew. It's that simple.
Dark Mercy said:
If you are jew (and you probably aren't), then our teachings would not be very useful. The meditations would feel unnatural and the RTRs would feel painful. Jews have an alien soul, and they had to twist our Gentile magic into their filthy kabbalah so that it works with their soul. And no, a jew cannot become a Satanist. However, if a jew did try, they would be under Satan's power, and He usually sees to it that jews who practice Satanism are driven completely insane.

The basic concepts of magick and witch craft are still valid. So jews can still learn a ton of stuff on the Joy if Satan, about Auras, Energy directions, Spells and so on.

NinRick said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Dark Mercy said:
Dark Mercy said:

The basic concepts of magick and witch craft are still valid. So jews can still learn a ton of stuff on the Joy if Satan, about Auras, Energy directions, Spells and so on.
That's true. The basic laws of Nature are the same. But many of the Joy of Satan meditations, even for for auras and energy direction, are still specialized for our Gentile soul and chakra system.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back