Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hey can we update joyofsatan?

Nyan

Its just the website says you can do things like levitate, shapeshift, use telekinesis, use pyrokinesis, make things warmer, make things colder, make things heavier and make things lighter physically. But then when you ask someone about these things being possible they say that all these things are ''spiritual'' but how can telekinesis be spiritual doesn't kinesis mean physical movement. So can we update joyofsatan to prevent people misunderstanding some things. Like we could say instead of:
What the above exercises do:
Plenty. They are *very* important. When mastered, the above exercises will give you skills to

Shapeshift

we could say:

Plenty. They are *very* important. When mastered, the above exercises will give you skills to

Shapeshift the soul

Dark Mercy said:
Its just the website says you can do things like levitate, shapeshift, use telekinesis, use pyrokinesis, make things warmer, make things colder, make things heavier and make things lighter physically. But then when you ask someone about these things being possible they say that all these things are ''spiritual'' but how can telekinesis be spiritual doesn't kinesis mean physical movement. So can we update joyofsatan to prevent people misunderstanding some things. Like we could say instead of:

Shapeshift

we could say:

Shapeshift the soul

Aside from Shapeshifting, which I believe is an astral ability that one can learn to change their astral body to an extent, the other abilities there are actual higher siddhis that can be achieved.

Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, Levitation are all things those with ascended Serpents can perform with ease, and even some rarer folks without an ascended serpent, but that's very rare and innate to those people.

The reason why every "kinesis" is spiritual is because its base is in manipulating the astral as to manifest physically in front of your eyes.

In your example of telekinesis you use your soul as well as the astral to actually move something physically, you do not take it with your own hands and move it to say that it is only physical.

Another example you gave was levitation. Here is the same thing, you do make an spiritual effort in order to do that, it happens in the astral and it manifested physically as well. The same thing with pirokinesis, and skills of such, you use the astral to heat something, instead of bringing fire there and wait until it warms so doing this physically.

Knowing this I suppose there shouldn't be any confusion about this anymore, and I bet Maxine has done the best with the site as it is, even if any improvement is to be recommended if you feel like doing so tho.

SleepingWolf said:
Aside from Shapeshifting, which I believe is an astral ability that one can learn to change their astral body to an extent, the other abilities there are actual higher siddhis that can be achieved.

Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, Levitation are all things those with ascended Serpents can perform with ease, and even some rarer folks without an ascended serpent, but that's very rare and innate to those people.

Telekinesis and its more fiery cousin hardly require a risen serpent in most cases. A strong aura, very good concentration and an open chakra circuit which allows you to efficiently and powerfully channel energy through open palm chakras are all you need. And while those things are certainly not common to everyone at first as long as a person doesn't have some very serious lingering issues they can probably get there in a few months, i.e. the six month training programme.

Martial artists, yogis and the like will more easily be able to accomplish these feats with the appropriate effort.

SleepingWolf said:
Dark Mercy said:

Shapeshift

we could say:

Shapeshift the soul

Anyone who train these abilities and have high level of bioelectricity can do these things. You don't exactly have to be fully raised to do it, not to say tgat is easy but easier than waiting to be fully raised.

MrIntrepid said:
SleepingWolf said:

Telekinesis and its more fiery cousin hardly require a risen serpent in most cases. A strong aura, very good concentration and an open chakra circuit which allows you to efficiently and powerfully channel energy through open palm chakras are all you need. And while those things are certainly not common to everyone at first as long as a person doesn't have some very serious lingering issues they can probably get there in a few months, i.e. the six month training programme.

Martial artists, yogis and the like will more easily be able to accomplish these feats with the appropriate effort.

I didn't say it was required just that it can be done with ease for those up there. Also holy shit, typing this comment and stretching out my arms and palms for the first time at my desk made me realize I dim my screen when I get near it with my palms.

What the heck kinisis is that? I didn't think I could effect electronics to that level lol. Thanks, I don't think I would've realized that without this comment lol. Would've kept only doing those stretches on the floor during yoga.

SleepingWolf said:
I didn't say it was required just that it can be done with ease for those up there. Also holy shit, typing this comment and stretching out my arms and palms for the first time at my desk made me realize I dim my screen when I get near it with my palms.

What the heck kinisis is that? I didn't think I could effect electronics to that level lol. Thanks, I don't think I would've realized that without this comment lol. Would've kept only doing those stretches on the floor during yoga.

Lol, just remember to program your aura not to affect electronics when you don't want it to! The mercury retrograde is the time to discover stuff like that apparently.

MrIntrepid said:
SleepingWolf said:

Lol, just remember to program your aura not to affect electronics when you don't want it to! The mercury retrograde is the time to discover stuff like that apparently.

I've always had this issue. Even year ago when I first started Yoga, I noticed whatever pocket my phone was in would heat up and get super uncomfortable til I programmed it to stop messing with my phone. But apparently it needs to be reinforced every year or so, cuz sometimes it'll start heating up in my pocket again randomly. This is very new however.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back