Odin Is Osiris, Satan And The Vedic Period

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:42 pm

The ancient title Asura in the earliest Vedic texts was the highest name of the divine it did not become something bad till much later on in Hinduism.

"The term Asura is on the main names of the divine in the Rig Veda second only to Deva in Frequency and importance of usage Asura derives from the root 'As' which means to sit, to be, to exist, to have power.

The almighty power (Asuratvam) of the great God is only one. (III.55)."[1]

"The name Asura for the divine appears in ancient Egypt as well. The Egyptians worshipped the divine as 'Asar', the Egyptian name of Osiris. Asar was symbolized by a throne and meant to sit, to be , to have power. Just as in the Sanskrit root 'As'.

Osiris, the Egyptian God of the dead appears very much like Yama the Vedic God

The Egyptian God Osiris is 'Asar-netar'. Netar is the Egyptian name of the divine, which appers to be represented by a flag. In the Rig Veda after Deva and Asura 'Netar', meaning "guide" is perhaps the most common Vedic name for the divine."[[2]

Note the fourth rune is called AS and is Odin and it means "God". The Egyptians stated that Osiris was Dionysus among the Greeks and so did the Greeks. And we can note yet again that Odin is the same God further up into Europe. Both Osiris and Odin have the same original name "AS", that comes from Sanskrit which the Rig Veda states is the original language of the Aryans. Dionysus is Shiva to the Hindu's and Shiva is called Sata or Satan Shiva. The Greeks openly called Shiva, Dionysus. And Shiva was Indra in the earlier period of the Rig Veda. Indra was called Sat or Sata as the highest title of the Divine. In full Sanskrit this is Satan with the anusvara on the end the nasal sound.

Source
[1] and [2] Gods, Sages And Kings, David Frawley

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666

Re: Odin Is Osiris, Satan And The Vedic Period

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:43 pm

See what you can discover when you don't smoke any day ever.

www.joyofsatan.com

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:50 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:See what you can discover when you don't smoke any day ever.

Goy this is a good post but you are very mistaken goy...

My personal team of PhD, MBA, Doctorate, MIT, decorated scientists from Jerusalem actually told me this post doesn't mean jack shit. All inaccurate.

As means nothing it simply means As, for example "We fooled them AS a goyim". This is all it means, do not pervert the research ok?

I have been a member of the JoS for 25 years now, I have been observing your posts with my non jewish mentor Nathanael Shekelstein. So I had to tell you in all respect you goy...

This post means nothing, I had someone tell me how great it felt for them to inject horse sedative and they said they had a very revelatory experience of falling on the floor and salivating like a dead person, and not feeling pain for about half an hour. Then I asked what they learned from it and they said they learned a lot from it about themselves but I would be unwise to understand this. [Jokes aside, someone actually told me this a few weeks ago that I met]

We must follow the weedtards, the horsejackers, the cocoheads.

Do not go after legitimate spirituality it's just BS goyim... You really make a revolution when you uhm, inject exactly what the deep state of the CIA created for the goyim to uhm, inject so they can get high and to do public experiments. That's the revolution right here goy.... You meditating goyim know nothing, as one wise Rabbi stated. He then taught Shlomo Israel how to sell drugs to the goyim and how to tell them it's very good for them. "If the goy is a hard target", he added, "tell him some bullshit about Che Guevara and how he is doing a revolution by losing it's own teeth".

"Now please go inject some horse sedative, it will reveal a lot of things to you goyim...This is a rabbis promise..." -Rabbi Nathanael Kalper, Jerusalem Trained Rabbi
https://josmarket.org - Open again - New Updates Coming End Of This Month

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:58 pm

Beeeeeeee....... Veeeeeeeeegannnnnnnn........Oy Brony!

www.joyofsatan.com

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Thu May 10, 2018 1:36 pm

Does this mean Osiris and Thoth are the same deity? I know I read somewere, maybe on the main site, that Satan is Thoth.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu May 10, 2018 2:10 pm

So, is Asura a mix of two runes, As and Ur?
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Thu May 10, 2018 4:07 pm

Goy, there is not scientific or archeological proof that this ever existed.

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Thu May 10, 2018 4:23 pm

EasternFireLion666 wrote:Does this mean Osiris and Thoth are the same deity? I know I read somewere, maybe on the main site, that Satan is Thoth.

Thoth is one of the 7 sons of Satan. It's on his bio on the demons and gods of hell website.
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]

My president mentioned JokeHOOtard as stupid! Proud to be a Filipino in Satan! :lol:
Chew 666 gum, reverse joobroo alphabet and become better everyday.

Victory of satan

Postby Victory of satan » Thu May 10, 2018 8:39 pm

Stop saying bullshit or Jesus will cry!! Rabbi shekelstein will cry!! Oy vey!
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer!

Sieg Heil!

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Thu May 10, 2018 9:37 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:See what you can discover when you don't smoke any day ever.

:D
It's been like 14months since I last was a pottard and not a day goes by where I regret this eternal decision I made 8-)
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Thu May 10, 2018 11:10 pm

Assad in Arabic means lion. Could this be derived from Asar?

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Fri May 11, 2018 2:26 am

EasternFireLion666 wrote:Does this mean Osiris and Thoth are the same deity? I know I read somewere, maybe on the main site, that Satan is Thoth.

Thoth is a different deity, he is son of Satan, Osiris and Ptah are the same: Satan

Templarmkd

Postby Templarmkd » Fri May 11, 2018 7:19 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Beeeeeeee....... Veeeeeeeeegannnnnnnn........Oy Brony!

From my personal experience I can say vegans think that veganism makes them highly spiritual and it makes them peaceful and woke to the Zionists. They think that the Zionists push meat to make us like the beasts of the Earth. I've met with people who have this opinion in person and on YouTube.
So, I have a proposition for them, and the weed smokers. Why don't they both start living on marijuana, because marijuana is harmless and nobody died from it.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri May 11, 2018 10:31 am

Wotanwarrior wrote:

Thoth is a different deity, he is the son of Satan, Osiris and Ptah are the same: Satan

There one reading level: the gods are allegories for the energies they represent and just about any real entity behind the mythological gods can represent the quality of Thoth, Osiris and Ptah.

There's the other reading level: the real entities behind the allegories, in which case Thoth, Osiris and Ptah are three different beings.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Fri May 11, 2018 1:19 pm

Wotanwarrior wrote:

Thoth is a different deity, he is son of Satan, Osiris and Ptah are the same: Satan

It depends on the context. The demon section says Osiris is a separate being too. With Thoth and Osiris some stories are about the god, others are about Satan in an allegorical sense

EnkiUK

Postby EnkiUK » Fri May 11, 2018 4:35 pm

:D :D :D Loving it ;)
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun May 13, 2018 6:22 am

Those vegans are in the minority and they promote......Flat earth, pee drinking, Christianity, Christian Creationism in general and its just those Zeeonwists jooz not the "good jews" the lie jews are not a race and stick up for and promote the jews and their scams in general....

So what good are they again......

Templarmkd wrote:From my personal experience I can say vegans think that veganism makes them highly spiritual and it makes them peaceful and woke to the Zionists. They think that the Zionists push meat to make us like the beasts of the Earth. I've met with people who have this opinion in person and on YouTube.
So, I have a proposition for them, and the weed smokers. Why don't they both start living on marijuana, because marijuana is harmless and nobody died from it.

www.joyofsatan.com

TruthAndTyr

Postby TruthAndTyr » Thu May 17, 2018 5:46 am

It sort of sounds like:
Asura - seat of power (has power at the basic level, "man, I feel pretty weird")
Devi - knowledge of power (knows about and is aware of power at a mental level, "whoa, I know what that wierd feeling means")
Siddhi - speaks power??? (knows how to will their power to alter reality, "by my word and power, my will be done" type thing)
Truth without Law is Anarchy. Law without Truth is Tyranny.