Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

stan666 said:
I am 11 years old, can I still stay here?

Of course!

You can also do the dedication ritual, if you want to join Satan’s loving and caring family. Since you are young, you can do this in your astral temple.

The point is, Satan and the Demons will accept you, so we do the same. They will protect you and care for you.

However, you are very young, please don’t do the Power Meditations listed on the Joy of Satan.
I don’t think that it is good when a kid does that.

Even for me, I am an adult, 25 years old, and have strong body, even for me the meditations can become very intense.

Like so intense, that I could get a seizure. So please don‘t do them yet.

You can do them when you are 15 or 16.

Also please don’t participate in the spiritual warfare, don’t do the RTRs and other rituals.

Your first task is, to grow into a strong, healthy and proud teenager! =D

You can still work with your mind, like void meditation, trance training, candle meditation, and maybe even sound meditation and even hatha yoga.

This doesn’t sound like much, however, if you master this exercises before you turn 15, I can guarantee you, that you will become insanely powerful!

Henu the Great said:
stan666 said:
Of course.

I hope you are doing power meditations. You'll be a rock star by twenties. :D

NOOOO!
No power meditations are you crazy?!

They are POWER meditations for a reason Henu!

NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:
stan666 said:
Of course.

NOOOO!

Why not?

He knows best anyway. It's not like we can say with certainty what to do and when.

Best advice is to start slow, and build up. Everyone can clean aura, do void meditation and yoga. The sooner the person starts, the better.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:
Of course.

NOOOO!

Why not?

He knows best anyway. It's not like we can say with certainty what to do and when.

Best advice is to start slow, and build up. Everyone can clean aura, do void meditation and yoga. The sooner the person starts, the better.
He is 11.
Kids like him shouldn’t even weightlifting.
You need a strong body to handle energy. Energy can overwhelm you.

Energy has already overwhelmed me, so I know that this is no joke. After a point is reached, there is no back. And if a kid reaches this point, it will break this kid. I do believe that energy can even seriously harm the body of a kid.

So it’s better to wait. Better to wait instead of not waiting and wrecking your own body and health.

Henu the Great said:
He knows best anyway.

He is 11 Henu, 11. :lol:

We adults have to tell him what he can do and not brother. You can not tell a kid to do power meditations and possibly wrecking him.

I did not say anything about overcharging yourself.

Start slow, and build up. You don't even need to use mantra to clean aura... Not to mention void. It's very useful. Same goes for yoga.

I think you are forgetting that we are individuals.

Welcome to the forum, of course you can stay here. It is a great blessing to find the Joy of Satan when you are young.

One thing you must never forget however, is to keep quiet about your interest and engagement in Spiritual Satanism to your parents and friends.

Also, remember, no real Satanist will ever ask you to do anything dangerous or anything you are uncomfortable with.

There are people in the world and sticking in the forum that would want to harm you for being a Satanist, so avoid any contact online with others claiming to be Satanists outside of this public forum, for your own safety and well-being.

Last, never reveal any personal information about yourself online, not in this forum either. Things like your name, date of birth, etc, do not reveal them to anyone. No real Satanist would ask for such things from you.

Take good care of yourself, and feel free to ask any questions you have, there will be people here to help you.

I assume you already know most of this I said, but I had to reiterate just to be sure you understood :D

As Ninrick said, you can do the dedication ritual in your astral temple. You can read about this on our website.

NinRick said:
VoiceOfEnki said:

Sorry for lowkey harassing you, what are your thoughts on that?

Should an eleven year old do power meditations??

I don’t think so.

I would be careful with power meditations if you are very young. Avoid anything beyond the beginner section of power meditations!

You may experience a lot of confusing things, and when you are young, your mind is more impressionable and more susceptible to delusions.

A lot of SS fail because of delusions and other similar things affecting the mind. Or they burn themselves out trying to do more than they are able to.

Focus mainly on building a foundation by getting used to the beginner power meditations.

These are safe to do if someone is young, even as a child. Avoid anything on the website that says it is for advanced or experienced practitioners, or anything that has a warning it is very powerful.

Things like Sanskrit vibrations should be avoided until much later.

Basic meditations such as void meditation, the foundation meditation, energy breathing and directing are very safe, and very good to do when you are young!

Also aura cleaning and aura of protection is a must, just follow the simple and basic instructions on the beginners meditation section. Breathing in white gold light from the sun outside for cleaning and protection for example, is very pleasant, fun and safe when the instruction is followed to the letter!

Demons will also help you. You may not understand them that well yet, or be able to hear them, but they will watch over you and help you. If you ever struggle with things or are confused, or scared, or anything else that is in your mind, you can always ask Satan or a demon about this. They look out for their own and they will guide you no matter how young you are.

Also, even though this may be difficult to learn on your own, I do think it is good to start practicing Hatha Yoga as it is suggested on the Joy of Satan website. The earlier you get used to this and make it a routine, the easier it will be to continue doing this and develop later in life.

When you are young you often have good natural flexibility, so maintaining this early on in life through Hatha Yoga is very helpful. (I wish I could have started Hatha Yoga when I was a teenager).

Just stick to basic things mostly. Don’t try anything advanced, and avoid Kundalini Yoga for now.

Read the website to learn as much as you can, and ask any questions you have. Ask them yourself as well and try to find the answers.

Most importantly have fun when learning and getting familiar with the meditations! It is a joyful thing.

But be careful not to overestimate yourself, so stick to basic things for a few years. Is what I would suggest.

Hail Satan!

I was younger when joined, of course you can. I used to read everyday the website under great care and private times.

On the meditation side, you should learn what void meditation is and study mostly. Study will mean to you to read the website and things that interest you, and try to understand them.

You shouldn't start doing workings yet or anything with vibrations (vibrating words - doing "spells").

Understanding your thoughts and starting to consciously interact with them. Dwell deeper into your dreams. All must be sought with some interest and desire within you.

Learn about hypnosis and how we can become anything we want.

Being a SS (Spiritual Satanist) will make you able achieve things 98% of the population will never achieve in these times of the world.

I wish you a great path and a lot of happiness. Never hesitate to feel good by doing what you love in spite of what older people may say. Try also have a social life at school and keep out of trouble.

NakedPluto said:
I was younger when joined, of course you can. I used to read everyday the website under great care and private times.

On the meditation side, you should learn what void meditation is and study mostly. Study will mean to you to read the website and things that interest you, and try to understand them.

You shouldn't start doing workings yet or anything with vibrations (vibrating words - doing "spells").

Understanding your thoughts and starting to consciously interact with them. Dwell deeper into your dreams. All must be sought with some interest and desire within you.

Learn about hypnosis and how we can become anything we want.

Being a SS (Spiritual Satanist) will make you able achieve things 98% of the population will never achieve in these times of the world.

I wish you a great path and a lot of happiness. Never hesitate to feel good by doing what you love in spite of what older people may say. Try also have a social life at school and keep out of trouble.

THANK YOU!
This will help me a lot in my spiritual advancement.
I wish you and everyone the best!

NinRick said:
stan666 said:

But please don’t do the RTRs. ^~^

Oh, i have done RTR many times, I need to bring my family and the gentiles to Satanism again.
But thank you all the same.

NinRick said:
stan666 said:

Why would you advise against doing the FRTR? Maybe not the ritual schedules since he could get more easily caught doing too much, by his parents, but the FRTR is also a cleanser of jewish curses when directed inward. If he can handle the energy, there shouldn't be any reason not to.

Welcome. :)

Do the yoga. Hatha and Kundalini yoga. Do the Opening the Chakras. Do some simple work with the chakras. These two things will help you enormously if you do them from this age.

Do not mess with any elements. Do not do any planet squares. Do not do any RTRs. I am very serious about this, you are not ready for these.

And do not tell anybody that you are Satanist. I am extremely serious about this. Your best friend today, you may hate each other a couple years from now. And anything you tell them, they could use it to ruin your reputation and turn people against you. Almost everybody is very stupid, brainwashed, and cursed. They are just not able to understand these things.

NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:
He knows best anyway.

We adults have to tell him what he can do and not brother. You can not tell a kid to do power meditations and possibly wrecking him.

You know... the empowerment of the soul should start from the very beginning of the life. I'll put you here something HPHC said back in 2018.

HP. HoodedCobra666 said:
By the time a person turns around 18 (can start earlier in some cases) the human body is not on a growing phase, but rather, a phase requiring maintenance and empowerment on a daily basis to stay optimal. As for the soul, this requirement starts on day one.

Find the whole sermon here. Power meditations will help a child A LOT, and long-term. It's the exact same thing like taking care of the body, it should be done from the very beginning of the life, and parents should help their children, instilling in them the desire for betterment in all areas of life, including the mental AND the spiritual, even if this unfortunately rarely happens.

Children who have been in this path at least their past lifetime will, however, do it their own and search for it on their own again, and as Internet is very vast it is very likely that a lot of children have been coming and will be coming here as well, even for fun, or to see how the satanism is.

Regarding meditation, a child should start just as a normal adult, with cleaning the soul, aura of protection, foundation meditation, and even opening the chakras at one point (I opened mine at 13 as I can remember, and nothing bad can happen if you do so ), and of course, doing too much has the same effects as it would have on a normal adult.

Remember that the soul remains the same in its nature (note that I said "in its nature") while the body changes every 60 years or so (which would be the average). So while you find yourself in a process of growing up, physically, your soul is still the same, it does not transform into a phase of childhood as well, and it needs meditation to de-seal it and empower it, doing this as early as possible is a plus for the individual.

You are gifted and blessed in finding Satan so young. I am happy for you and hope you feel Satan's love and He enchants your every waking moment!

Welcome to these forums and to the Joy of Satan :)

Meditation is important, but power meditation (mantras, etc) can be harmful at your age. Build a strong relationship with your Guardian, they will guide you more than others as you are quite young.

I've been meditating ever since I can remember (younger than 5), going into trance. You can clean your aura and do an aura of protection using visualization and feeling the light, and stating an affirmation, probably not with mantras or runes, unless your Guardian gives you the ok for low repetitions. Make sure there is no enemy astral interference though.

Satanic Blessings to you on your journey :)

Henu the Great said:

Start slow, and build up. You don't even need to use mantra to clean aura... Not to mention void. It's very useful. Same goes for yoga.

I think too that when someone's 11 it would be better not to do power meditations. I'm 16 and I sometimes had also pain while opening chakras, or even when I first time cleaned my aura. I think he should only start with yoga or something easy

Serbon said:
Henu the Great said:

I think too that when someone's 11 it would be better not to do power meditations. I'm 16 and I sometimes had also pain while opening chakras, or even when I first time cleaned my aura. I think he should only start with yoga or something easy

Dude there was a time where I, with 24, was cowering on my bed, shaking with my entire body, feeling like I am on drugs, no clear thoughts, blurry and shaky vision, sweating.. I was overwhelmed by energy.

I thought I was about to get a seizure, Stromblood had to comfort me, trough email.
If this happens to a kid, I am sure that this is NOT good.

GD. said:
NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:
He knows best anyway.

You know... the empowerment of the soul should start from the very beginning of the life. I'll put you here something HPHC said back in 2018.

HP. HoodedCobra666 said:
By the time a person turns around 18 (can start earlier in some cases) the human body is not on a growing phase, but rather, a phase requiring maintenance and empowerment on a daily basis to stay optimal. As for the soul, this requirement starts on day one.

Find the whole sermon here. Power meditations will help a child A LOT, and long-term. It's the exact same thing like taking care of the body, it should be done from the very beginning of the life, and parents should help their children, instilling in them the desire for betterment in all areas of life, including the mental AND the spiritual, even if this unfortunately rarely happens.

Children who have been in this path at least their past lifetime will, however, do it their own and search for it on their own again, and as Internet is very vast it is very likely that a lot of children have been coming and will be coming here as well, even for fun, or to see how the satanism is.

Regarding meditation, a child should start just as a normal adult, with cleaning the soul, aura of protection, foundation meditation, and even opening the chakras at one point (I opened mine at 13 as I can remember, and nothing bad can happen if you do so ), and of course, doing too much has the same effects as it would have on a normal adult.

Remember that the soul remains the same in its nature (note that I said "in its nature") while the body changes every 60 years or so (which would be the average). So while you find yourself in a process of growing up, physically, your soul is still the same, it does not transform into a phase of childhood as well, and it needs meditation to de-seal it and empower it, doing this as early as possible is a plus for the individual.

Apparently everybody has a similar view.

To be clear, I also think that he can work with his mind, but not empower his soul. But hey this is just me.

Ingot overwhelmed with energy once and I was 24. I do not think that this would be good for a child.
Maybe I am behaving like a helicopter parent right now, anf being overly protective, when I shouldn’t.

SleepingWolf said:
NinRick said:
stan666 said:

Why would you advise against doing the FRTR? Maybe not the ritual schedules since he could get more easily caught doing too much, by his parents, but the FRTR is also a cleanser of jewish curses when directed inward. If he can handle the energy, there shouldn't be any reason not to.

I don’t feel good sending a child to the battlefield.
He can just use the time and energy to build a strong aop. This is the job of us adults.

I don’t want him to receive the attacks we receive, thank you.

stan666 said:
NinRick said:
stan666 said:

Oh, i have done RTR many times, I need to bring my family and the gentiles to Satanism again.
But thank you all the same.

You are great brother!
Just know, that you don’t have to do them yet.

Of course if you want to you can do them, but if you don’t feel like it you don’t have to.

Your first priority is to grow into a strong, proud and healthy teen. =)

NinRick said:
SleepingWolf said:
NinRick said:

I don’t feel good sending a child to the battlefield.
He can just use the time and energy to build a strong aop. This is the job of us adults.

I don’t want him to receive the attacks we receive, thank you.

That is understandable. But this war is a lot easier on the mind than any one in the physical realm, and we should educate them on the actual side effects, than simply shield.

For some, not doing RTRs can provoke even more attacks. I always feel much worse on days when I don't do enough FRTRs, and feel I need to start doing more the next days to make up for it.

We should educate as well as advise, and let them understand the consequences and warning signs of what to look out for. Not all kids will even recognize what an attack would look like, and well, most kids coming here will almost certainly have the fire in them to fight. They're proud souls of Satan, so of course they'll have the spirit of rebellion in them. We should anticipate this in the future, and be ready with practical advice and prepare them to experiment with their abilities, which they're likely to do anyway.

At least that's just my logical way of thinking. Since you yourself say you actually have gone too far, giving the warning signs to young minds to look out for, that they're doing too much, or getting near their limit would be a great boon to the new souls that come here. Teaching how to find that limit and not poke at it too much, much like a fitness instructor but for the soul.

I don't think it is appropriate to project your negative expierences on someone else. Esp. on a 11 year old who is brought here by Satan.

There are certain guidelines and common sense applied, when followed one can and will avoid problems.

Henu the Great said:
I don't think it is appropriate to project your negative expierences on someone else. Esp. on a 11 year old who is brought here by Satan.

There are certain guidelines and common sense applied, when followed one can and will avoid problems.

Negative? Hmm, I do think this was normal.
I have to excuse, as I told you „are you crazy?!?“
Apparently I am in wrong here, not you, and just I am overly protective of children. I just don’t want that he harms himself, but this is concern is probably just me.

NinRick said:
Negative? Hmm, I do think this was normal.
I have to excuse, as I told you „are you crazy?!?“
Apparently I am in wrong here, not you, and just I am overly protective of children. I just don’t want that he harms himself, but this is concern is probably just me.
To not harm ourselves we follow and guide others to follow certain things such as not overdoing and building basics.

Also, as mentioned before by studying the site, sermons and this forum will greatly increase knowledge about subjects related to meditation and thus one can avoid problems.

Lydia said:

Meditation is important, but power meditation (mantras, etc) can be harmful at your age. Build a strong relationship with your Guardian, they will guide you more than others as you are quite young.

I've been meditating ever since I can remember (younger than 5), going into trance. You can clean your aura and do an aura of protection using visualization and feeling the light, and stating an affirmation, probably not with mantras or runes, unless your Guardian gives you the ok for low repetitions. Make sure there is no enemy astral interference though.

Thanks Lydia!
I am trying to make a relationship with my DG, even if I can't see or hear him.
I am opening the throat chakra to heal a problem I have with my thyroid, I feel the energy of the chakra when I vibrate the mantra. It is very good.

The JOS power meditations are very effective, the breaths too, I am almost doing yoga every day to become more flexible and that the kundalini ascension is perfect.
I can see my aura with my third eye, the kikes and their rotten aura too. After I open the throat chakra I will strengthen my third eye so that it is completely open.

Zaqîêl3 said:
You are gifted and blessed in finding Satan so young. I am happy for you and hope you feel Satan's love and He enchants your every waking moment!

Thank you!!! I hope you find Satan too!

stan666 said:
Lydia said:

Thanks Lydia!
I am opening the throat chakra to heal a problem I have with my thyroid, I feel the energy of the chakra when I vibrate the mantra. It is very good.

The JOS power meditations are very effective, the breaths too, I am almost doing yoga every day to become more flexible and that the kundalini ascension is perfect.
I can see my aura with my third eye, the kikes and their rotten aura too. After I open the throat chakra I will strengthen my third eye so that it is completely open.

Wait what? Haha

1h ago or so, I meditated on my throat chakra and my 3rd eye got activated like crazy, I wanted to ask if they both play together in some way or another, and apparently they do, thanks for the answer! xD

NinRick said:
stan666 said:
Lydia said:

Thanks Lydia!

Wait what? Haha

1h ago or so, I meditated on my throat chakra and my 3rd eye got activated like crazy, I wanted to ask if they both play together in some way or another, and apparently they do, thanks for the answer! xD

Bro, how's it feel that the 11 year old beginner is doing better than you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
NinRick said:
stan666 said:
Thanks Lydia!

Wait what? Haha

Bro, how's it feel that the 11 year old beginner is doing better than you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's more preoccupied with chatting apparently than meditating🤭.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
NinRick said:
stan666 said:
Thanks Lydia!

Wait what? Haha

Hey it’s cool, feeling special right now. I bet nobody else can claim, that they receive spiritual guidance from an eleven year old! :lol: :lol: :lol:

stan666 said:

Welcome dude! At this age being enlightened and seeing through the veil of lies. Amazing. Ofc you may want to check the forum for teens

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back