Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How long will it take the average person to open their 3rd eye?

NinRick said:
RockSeed13 said:
I want mine to open. I am sort-of impatient.

To give you an example, my eyes are not open yet, but I only recently meditate on them as well again.

And for how long have you been a satanist more or less?

I can clearly see the lies of christianty so does that mean the spiritual eye is open?

I can visualise something very real and astral project sometimes does it also mean my spiritual eyes are open or doesn't it?

The reason im asking is because you said your eyes are not open but if you can see the lie of Christianity then it means your eyes are open or what?

RockSeed13 said:
Impossible for us to say. Just do the work, and eventually you will have your psychic eyes open.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
NinRick said:
RockSeed13 said:

To give you an example, my eyes are not open yet, but I only recently meditate on them as well again.

I can clearly see the lies of christianty so does that mean the spiritual eye is open?

I can visualise something very real and astral project sometimes does it also mean my spiritual eyes are open or doesn't it?

The reason im asking is because you said your eyes are not open but if you can see the lie of Christianity then it means your eyes are open or what?

Have been a Satanist for 3 years, meditated only for 1.5years in total tho. Meditating seriously since this year again. So for 5 months now.

But I did not focus much on my minor chakras, only on my main chakras, only recently I am also meditating on my minor chakras.

I also see shapes colours waves etc when I close my eyes, and sometimes I even see landscapes or cities, and I am even able to move my vision around and explore this places.

But this doesn’t mean that my eyes are open, as I can not see the Astral, or energy or Our Gods yet.

Also seeing places is not controlled with me.

Also when I want to see waves and colours, I just have to lay down, usually when I meditate this doesn’t even happen, maybe I am just meditating too shortly on my 3rd eye and I have to relax afterwards and meditate on it and try to see something. I usually just make my chakras feel powerful and meditate for 2 Minutes on it and jump to the next chakra.

Sorry, I have no experience or knowledge regarding astral projection.

I saw through the lie of xianity when I was 5 years old lol. This was not something spiritual but something logical.

I love my kid version of myself, I was such a rational and smart kid. Lol.

NinRick said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
NinRick said:

Have been a Satanist for 3 years, meditated only for 1.5years in total tho. Meditating seriously since this year again. So for 5 months now.

But I did not focus much on my minor chakras, only on my main chakras, only recently I am also meditating on my minor chakras.

I also see shapes colours waves etc when I close my eyes, and sometimes I even see landscapes or cities, and I am even able to move my vision around and explore this places.

But this doesn’t mean that my eyes are open, as I can not see the Astral, or energy or Our Gods yet.

Also seeing places is not controlled with me.

Also when I want to see waves and colours, I just have to lay down, usually when I meditate this doesn’t even happen, maybe I am just meditating too shortly on my 3rd eye and I have to relax afterwards and meditate on it and try to see something. I usually just make my chakras feel powerful and meditate for 2 Minutes on it and jump to the next chakra.

Sorry, I have no experience or knowledge regarding astral projection.

I saw through the lie of xianity when I was 5 years old lol. This was not something spiritual but something logical.

I love my kid version of myself, I was such a rational and smart kid. Lol.

Yes for me aswel logical. The stupidly of christianty baffled me.I also love the kid version of myself and i kind of wish i could go back in time and sometimes i feel i need to grow up because I'm childish.Haha
Thx for your reply.

RockSeed13 said:

It won't happen instantly, but slowly over time.

The first thing I saw was my own aura. Hold your hand up in front of you in a dark room and do the Opening the Third Eye meditation. Eventually you'll see a faint glow around your fingers. As your third eye opens more, you'll see colors in the aura.

I think this happened to me in my second year of being a Satanist, but the timetable really depends on your soul's initial level of advancement when you dedicate.

RockSeed13 said:

Chakra opening refers just to getting a flow of energy. Once opening, it still has to be worked on and cleaned. The abilities of any chakra will increase over time. In the case of the 3rd eye, your astral sight will get better and better over time, it doesn't just bust open one day.

RockSeed13 said:

Here is my piece of advice. Find passion in the simple act of meditating. So if you'll ever find yourself in a situation to question if any of your chakras are opened, keep in mind that one must continue to work on them whether it's opened or not. So... if it isn't opened then meditate on it, and if it is, then continue to meditate on it. It is that simple.

Just meditate and find yourself passionate about doing it. Trust your timing, and learn to enjoy what you're doing, as sometimes the actual "path" should have a lot more of your focus than tha "destination" you're looking forward to.

GD. said:
RockSeed13 said:

Here is my piece of advice. Find passion in the simple act of meditating. So if you'll ever find yourself in a situation to question if any of your chakras are opened, keep in mind that one must continue to work on them whether it's opened or not. So... if it isn't opened then meditate on it, and if it is, then continue to meditate on it. It is that simple.

Just meditate and find yourself passionate about doing it. Trust your timing, and learn to enjoy what you're doing, as sometimes the actual "path" should have a lot more of your focus than tha "destination" you're looking forward to.

Yeah that’s good advice, find joy in growing stronger.

NinRick said:
GD. said:
RockSeed13 said:

Not in just "growing stronger" but in the act of meditation, that's what I was referring to. Most people meditate to open their chakras or clairvoyance or whatever they want to open, and don't get me wrong, it's totally understandable and normal to have a goal, but when you meditate because you also love the vibration of a mantra in your whole body or the feeling of circulating energy or even just visualising or whatever one loves doing and finds passion for regarding meditation, the advancement not only happens apparently faster but this whole journey is pleasurable in itself, for the soul, mind and body.

GD. said:
NinRick said:
GD. said:

Not in just "growing stronger" but in the act of meditation, that's what I was referring to. Most people meditate to open their chakras or clairvoyance or whatever they want to open, and don't get me wrong, it's totally understandable and normal to have a goal, but when you meditate because you also love the vibration of a mantra in your whole body or the feeling of circulating energy or even just visualising or whatever one loves doing and finds passion for regarding meditation, the advancement not only happens apparently faster but this whole journey is pleasurable in itself, for the soul, mind and body.

Ahh I see, we follow kinda different philosophies here.

But you are right, it is fun to meditate. When I meditate, I forget everything, live totally in the moment, don’t worry much, I just focus on my self and on specific aspects of my self entirely. I love the feeling of energy and the feeling of my Aura.

When I don’t meditate, I feel bad and depressed for no apparent reason.

However, my main motivation is to grow as strong as I can. That’s why, I meditate for hours whenever I have the time to do so.

When I have enough time, I meditate for around 4 hrs or maybe even more. And this is only powermeditations, then on top of that, cleaning + AoP, Yoga, and the rituals.

Unfortunately I don’t have this much time now, and I injured my knee, so I have to skip hatha Yoga as well.

NinRick said:

But you are right, it is fun to meditate. When I meditate, I forget everything, live totally in the moment, don’t worry much, I just focus on my self and on specific aspects of my self entirely. I love the feeling of energy and the feeling of my Aura.

However, my main motivation is to grow as strong as I can. That’s why, I meditate for hours whenever I have the time to do so.

When I have enough time, I meditate for around 4 hrs or maybe even more. And this is only powermeditations, then on top of that, cleaning + AoP, Yoga, and the rituals.

Unfortunately I don’t have this much time now, and I injured my knee, so I have to skip hatha Yoga as well.

That's how it's supposed to be, aim to be stronger but enjoy the path as well. And thank you for sharing this with me, this feeling you described as bad or depressed when not meditating is actually pretty normal and takes place when the levels of bioelectricity are lower than what you're used to, I felt it and I feel it even now, that I have a lot to do and barely have time to meditate enough, I now only meditate about 3 hours of power meditation, but when I have the time I need, I usually go around 7-8 per day, doing my everyday stuff as well, going to high-school, whatever I have to do.

And if I may give you an advice, you don't have to skip yoga, as it can help you circulate the energy a lot more properly. You don't need to use your knees for lots of asanas, so do what you can and program the energy to heal you, making sure you properly clean the area before, and from time to time use the satanic healing. Hope you get better soon! :)

GD. said:
NinRick said:

That's how it's supposed to be, aim to be stronger but enjoy the path as well. And thank you for sharing this with me, this feeling you described as bad or depressed when not meditating is actually pretty normal and takes place when the levels of bioelectricity are lower than what you're used to, I felt it and I feel it even now, that I have a lot to do and barely have time to meditate enough, I now only meditate about 3 hours of power meditation, but when I have the time I need, I usually go around 7-8 per day, doing my everyday stuff as well, going to high-school, whatever I have to do.

And if I may give you an advice, you don't have to skip yoga, as it can help you circulate the energy a lot more properly. You don't need to use your knees for lots of asanas, so do what you can and program the energy to heal you, making sure you properly clean the area before, and from time to time use the satanic healing. Hope you get better soon! :)

Damn, 7-8hrs, I have found another psycho who goes absolutely overkill with that. We are soul mates!

Thanks for the advice, I think I can continue doing yoga in around 5 days or so. But I will not force anything.

My knee got dislocated, and luckily nothing tore!!
I recovered pretty quickly from it as well, I am already able to walk again, after 11 days.
And thank you for your nice words. :)

NinRick said:
Damn, 7-8hrs, I have found another psycho who goes absolutely overkill with that. We are soul mates!

Thanks for the advice, I think I can continue doing yoga in around 5 days or so. But I will not force anything.

I recovered pretty quickly from it as well, I am already able to walk again, after 11 days.
Ahh I thought it was something a lot more serious so you shouldn't move it at all, that's why I said that you don't have to use your knees for lots of asanas, but in this case I bet you can wait 5 more days if you really feel like it without forcing anything, you're right.

And regarding meditation, I guess I've personally got there gradually, it was coming naturally, so when I was tracking everything and I saw how much I was actually meditating I couldn't believe tbh, I bet this happend to you or others as well. :lol: These "psychos", isn't it? Nah, as I personally wasn't obsessing over it, let me find another suiting word...

GD. said:
NinRick said:

Ahh I thought it was something a lot more serious so you shouldn't move it at all, that's why I said that you don't have to use your knees for lots of asanas, but in this case I bet you can wait 5 more days if you really feel like it without forcing anything, you're right.

And regarding meditation, I guess I've personally got there gradually, it was coming naturally, so when I was tracking everything and I saw how much I was actually meditating I couldn't believe tbh, I bet this happend to you or others as well. :lol: These "psychos", isn't it? Nah, as I personally wasn't obsessing over it, let me find another suiting word...

Tell me about it! I was actually a bit shocked after I found out that it takes me around 3hrs to complete my very basic meditation session. 4hrs for my slightly longer routine.
Time just passes by so fast while meditating.

It makes me really to happy see that you meditate so much.
Keep it up!!

NinRick said:
Tell me about it! I was actually a bit shocked after I found out that it takes me around 3hrs to complete my very basic meditation session. 4hrs for my slightly longer routine.

Keep it up!!
Tell you about? It wasn't quite clear, about how I got there meditating gradually or about my meditation routine?
And as I said, I don't quite have the time I need right now to meditate as I want to, so now I am barely doing 3 or 4 hours unfortunately, as I have my final exams in high school and I am studying quite a lot. I hope I am going to get back to my routine again soon enough, I would be happy for myself as well if it was like that right now.

I think you asked about the 7h routine, so here it is:
30mins cleaning with visuddhi,
after a 30mins a FRTR and tetra, and I sometimes do more (I visualise the veil destroyed a lot, I think I take my time to visualise every single statement of those 30 of the final affirmation),
then I do 30mins of vibrating ELGR rune or aop in general (these above are the basics I do even now),
then I do about 3h30mins of vibrating x111 on each chakra and concentrating on it 5 or 10mins before, I also do spin them after vibration (so 30mins on each chakra),
then I was vibrating on my clairaudience points x666 which took me 1h30mins (I know it sounds crazy),
I do absorb energy from the sun 1h (this is usually after I do the chores, I sit on my back in the bed while sun's light is on me and I don't think I move that whole hour),
I was sometimes also vibrating THAUM on my 3rd eye which takes 30mins, but not everyday,
let aside yoga or whatever else I was doing in addition, like workings, I think this, as it is, goes over 7h however.

But in case you asked me about how it's done gradually, I've personally let it come naturally, like "Now I want to do X meditation" or "I want to increase repetitions a bit", so when I meditate it feels good from the beginning till the end, I've never experienced burnouts luckly nor I've ever blocked any chakra. For example, with chakras I started vibrating 9 times, then 36, then 54 and I was slowly adding in. Same with the clairaudience, but I've got to 216 and I just jumped on 666 from there and luckily nothing happend, and I was feeling I am opening them.

The nostalgia of how I felt came in now, I think I will skip school today and dedicate this whole day to meditation now, and myself in general. I've actually never put them down like this, recreating the whole day in my head, I maybe needed it.

GD. said:
NinRick said:

Keep it up!!
Tell you about? It wasn't quite clear, about how I got there meditating gradually or about my meditation routine?
And as I said, I don't quite have the time I need right now to meditate as I want to, so now I am barely doing 3 or 4 hours unfortunately, as I have my final exams in high school and I am studying quite a lot. I hope I am going to get back to my routine again soon enough, I would be happy for myself as well if it was like that right now.

I think you asked about the 7h routine, so here it is:
30mins cleaning with visuddhi,
after a 30mins a FRTR and tetra, and I sometimes do more (I visualise the veil destroyed a lot, I think I take my time to visualise every single statement of those 30 of the final affirmation),
then I do 30mins of vibrating ELGR rune or aop in general (these above are the basics I do even now),
then I do about 3h30mins of vibrating x111 on each chakra and concentrating on it 5 or 10mins before, I also do spin them after vibration (so 30mins on each chakra),
then I was vibrating on my clairaudience points x666 which took me 1h30mins (I know it sounds crazy),
I do absorb energy from the sun 1h (this is usually after I do the chores, I sit on my back in the bed while sun's light is on me and I don't think I move that whole hour),
I was sometimes also vibrating THAUM on my 3rd eye which takes 30mins, but not everyday,
let aside yoga or whatever else I was doing in addition, like workings, I think this, as it is, goes over 7h however.

But in case you asked me about how it's done gradually, I've personally let it come naturally, like "Now I want to do X meditation" or "I want to increase repetitions a bit", so when I meditate it feels good from the beginning till the end, I've never experienced burnouts luckly nor I've ever blocked any chakra. For example, with chakras I started vibrating 9 times, then 36, then 54 and I was slowly adding in. Same with the clairaudience, but I've got to 216 and I just jumped on 666 from there and luckily nothing happend, and I was feeling I am opening them.

The nostalgia of how I felt came in now, I think I will skip school today and dedicate this whole day to meditation now, and myself in general. I've actually never put them down like this, recreating the whole day in my head, I maybe needed it.
I can relate to that, I also just do things throughout the day whenever I want to. Meditated for 2 hrs already today.
However you are doing MANY reps! I think I will try 111x reps as well very soon, let’s see how your technique goes for me. ;D

Damn, must be a good life you have, with the sun shining directly on your bed, lol. Usually when I want to do that I go in the garden or I go outside on a hill and also clean my self. Would be cooler to do that with another person tho.

I am sure you know what you are doing.. however, isn’t 666 a tiny bit too much? (Perhaps „Psycho“ was quite fitting :lol: )
I know it sounds like a simple thing, but Jack recently made me aware of something. When you meditate it is much better, to breathe in, wait a sec, do the vibration and extend the vibration until you run out of air, then you wait a second and breathe in, and repeat the process. I couldn’t do 200 reps, so be careful.

You look like an intelligent and reasonable person overall who knows what‘s good for them, however, I would advice you not to skip school. Education is important, we need to find balance in all situations. So you should try to make time for School, and meditations. Especially because you will be taking your finals very soon. Good luck with that!

Even with 3h-4hrs a day you are still doing very good. Make sure to leave enough study-time for now. You can extend your meditations again very soon.

Nice picture btw, I like it.

NinRick said:
I can relate to that, I also just do things throughout the day whenever I want to. Meditated for 2 hrs already today.
However you are doing MANY reps! I think I will try 111x reps as well very soon, let’s see how your technique goes for me. ;D
If you think it would help you, then I'm glad you do :D
NinRick said:
Damn, must be a good life you have, with the sun shining directly on your bed, lol. Usually when I want to do that I go in the garden or I go outside on a hill and also clean my self. Would be cooler to do that with another person tho.
Yea, I may say it's really nice, since I have my really big windows facing exactly the west I suppose I feel lucky to have the sun shining in my room more than half a day, but it isn't the same compared to when you go outside and enjoy the nature while doing that.

I used to go on a hill as well, sit on the grass next to a forest and meditate hours there, letting my familiar go wherever he wants, I was also thinking it would have been even nicer if there was someone with me tho.

NinRick said:
I am sure you know what you are doing.. however, isn’t 666 a tiny bit too much? (Perhaps „Psycho“ was quite fitting :lol: )
I know it sounds like a simple thing, but Jack recently made me aware of something. When you meditate it is much better, to breathe in, wait a sec, do the vibration and extend the vibration until you run out of air, then you wait a second and breathe in, and repeat the process. I couldn’t do 200 reps, so be careful.
It may have been much, I was desperate lol, now I only do a full rosary. This technique of vibration with holding one second is really familiar, I was doing it maybe 5 or 6 years ago, I don't know why I stopped, I'll try to do it again and see how it goes, thanks :).
NinRick said:
You look like an intelligent and reasonable person overall who knows what‘s good for them, however, I would advice you not to skip school. Education is important, we need to find balance in all situations. So you should try to make time for School, and meditations. Especially because you will be taking your finals very soon. Good luck with that!

Even with 3h-4hrs a day you are still doing very good. Make sure to leave enough study-time for now. You can extend your meditations again very soon.

Nice picture btw, I like it.
I think I've done the best thing for myself skipping school today, since they were only drawing conclusions on our grades and instead of time wasted there doing nothing I've been busy home with myself.

And you're right, education is really important, but if one really wants to learn something, they can do it on their own, hence this is why I am one of the about 5 people in my whole high-school who learned English and can use it for example. Education can and should be done home as well, by the individual itself, as it is very important indeed.

About leaving more study time and focusing a lot more on that for now, as I can get to my beloved meditation routine soon enough, this doesn't mean I stop meditating just because I do less, even if it feels like that, you most likely know how it feels as well. Thank you for saying that, this whole conversation felt kinda like a reminder. Much appreciated. About my photo too.

GD. said:
I used to go on a hill as well, sit on the grass next to a forest and meditate hours there, letting my familiar go wherever he wants, I was also thinking it would have been even nicer if there was someone with me tho.
This is relatable, cool that you take your familiar with you, I also wanted to take mine with me. I will probably do that next time as well. She‘s a cat, but follows me everywhere.
We should hang out together , show me your favourite meditating spot sometime!

I think I've done the best thing for myself skipping school today, since they were only drawing conclusions on our grades and instead of time wasted there doing nothing I've been busy home with myself.
Cool, your decision was strategically wise then. Being busy with yourself shows that you love yourself. It’s so nice to be a Satanist!

And you're right, education is really important, but if one really wants to learn something, they can do it on their own, hence this is why I am one of the about 5 people in my whole high-school who learned English and can use it for example. Education can and should be done home as well, by the individual itself, as it is very important indeed.
I had the impression that you lived in the US, you English is very good. Congratulations on fooling me. :lol:

About leaving more study time and focusing a lot more on that for now, as I can get to my beloved meditation routine soon enough, this doesn't mean I stop meditating just because I do less, even if it feels like that, you most likely know how it feels as well. Thank you for saying that, this whole conversation felt kinda like a reminder. Much appreciated. About my photo too.
I know that unsatisfying feeling of doing too little, yes you are right. I also need to focus on something else a bit more now. However, 3-4hrs are still reserved for spirituality.

I also appreciate the conversation with you! :)

NinRick said:
This is relatable, cool that you take your familiar with you, I also wanted to take mine with me. I will probably do that next time as well. She‘s a cat, but follows me everywhere.
We should hang out together , show me your favourite meditating spot sometime!
It indeed is nice to have that huge amstaff with me all the time, I love him. He follows me everywhere as well, but I let him play around while I meditate. We should hang out for sure. And wait, you want me to show you my bed? Jk, I will definitely make a painting and send it to you or post it here somewhere, you'll see all the hills and the always-snowy mountains behind them, it's absolutely gorgeous.
NinRick said:
I had the impression that you lived in the US, you English is very good. Congratulations on fooling me. :lol:
I can't usually stand confusion but I love this one lol, I still don't understand some jokes in English but I suppose I'll get used to them.
NinRick said:
I know that unsatisfying feeling of doing too little, yes you are right. I also need to focus on something else a bit more now. However, 3-4hrs are still reserved for spirituality.

I also appreciate the conversation with you! :)
I've always told myself that pain is temporary, and being conscious it is the same with pleasure, I was able to go through some stuff with that first thing in mind, and helped a lot, so whatever meditating too little feels like, I keep in mind it is temporary.
I, as well, appreciate the conversation between us!

GD. said:
It indeed is nice to have that huge amstaff with me all the time, I love him. He follows me everywhere as well, but I let him play around while I meditate. We should hang out for sure. And wait, you want me to show you my bed? Jk, I will definitely make a painting and send it to you or post it here somewhere, you'll see all the hills and the always-snowy mountains behind them, it's absolutely gorgeous.
We love our familiars like our children, this is great. He‘s probably very protective over you, my cat is very protective. She growls like a dog at people if she thinks they may be bad news. It looks kinda funny, a little 4kg cat trying to protect me, who is 23 times heavier than her haha.
Hmm, if it works out between us, yeah sure! Is it comfy tho?
Would be cool to see your meditation spot, yeah, a picture would be nice. I am jealous! It sounds like the perfect place to meditate with natural energies and vibes around! :D

I've always told myself that pain is temporary, and being conscious it is the same with pleasure, I was able to go through some stuff with that first thing in mind, and helped a lot, so whatever meditating too little feels like, I keep in mind it is temporary.
I, as well, appreciate the conversation between us!
You are right, the pain is temporary. We are able to detect the source of pain and eliminate it, then you have to repair the damage, which is also possible.

Our lives will improve, we are Satanists, we are of Satan, we are stronger and more understanding than other people, some of us aren’t aware of that, but we are never really alone.

With each meditation session, and each working you are transforming your soul for the better, and shaping yourself and your life the way you desire them both to be. My life has changed utterly, I can never repay Father Satan for everything. When I compare where I was before I dedicated, to where I am now and where I will be in the soon future, it is just insane.
So don’t worry, everything is be temporary, yes. However, we can work towards a happy future. We can have everything we desire.
We can create a heaven for ourselves here on earth.

Send me an email, I‘d like to talk to you in private. :)
My address is in my signature!

NinRick said:
Your cat is cute :D, my familiar is aggressive with everyone, including little children (I know I must change this somehow), but luckily not a single serious bad incident took place.

And I'm thinking how can't a friendship work whatsoever, isn't it? If you'll ever want to talk, I've put my email in the signature as well, feel free to contact me if you'd really like to.

GD. said:
NinRick said:
Your cat is cute :D, my familiar is aggressive with everyone, including little children (I know I must change this somehow), but luckily not a single serious bad incident took place.

And I'm thinking how can't a friendship work whatsoever, isn't it? If you'll ever want to talk, I've put my email in the signature as well, feel free to contact me if you'd really like to.

I just sent you a mail!
You can remove your address now. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back