Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How should we treat others?

NishaWillow

Aratosbung said:
I just deleted my friend who works for "enemies" I met online.
Finding a Satanist is a blessing. But unfortunately, I'm always surrounded by Muslims. How should I treat them? :eek: :eek:
It would be best to avoid them as much as possible. But when you meet them try to stay neutral. And if they say something that obviously bothers you, something that is related to spirituality or satanism, don't argue with them because you will get in trouble. Stick to simple sentences.

And be careful who you meet online because there may be infiltrators who pretend to be serious and advanced Satanists and in fact they are pursuing other things.
You could program your aura to attract some friends. Don't forget to specify what kind of friends you want (for example smart, good people, with healthy habits etc.) and also do not forget to say in the most positive and healthy ways for me.

I don't treat people negatively nor positively, I just act politely without extravagances. But it's also true that the majority of people here in Italy aren't muslims. Muslims, I just hate them.

Treat others like you want to be treated. Punish bad behavior and reward good behavior. Have strong boundaries. Enact your will upon the world, if you want to.

Jack said:
Treat others like you want to be treated. Punish bad behavior and reward good behavior. Have strong boundaries. Enact your will upon the world, if you want to.

Having strong boundaries has a huge impact on your self-esteem, others will treat you better and know their limits, and Women will be more attracted to you.

Best advice I have seen today.

Satan has been guiding me for a long time. Seeing as how Christians are not Jews. They are the same as you and me.. they simply live with a lack of knowledge. I speak with Satan often and he has taught me a great deal in regards to empathy and understanding.

When you ask yourself “how should we treat others”, their has to be a great deal of understanding on your part. It took me years of guidance from Satan and unwavering discipline to find the answer to that question. The answer is simply “how do they deserve to be treated?”.

Do not take that lightly, to truly answer “how”, you have to truly take that person into account. A simple example would be something like:
You wake up in a shitty mood, walk through the hall way, into the kitchen and end up snapping at a loved one, sibling or friend. Little did you know they woke up in a great mood after having some pleasant dreams.

Because a lot of younger satanists don’t yet understand the power of their own auras, the likely hood that their friend or loved one will have a moderate to intense emotional shift within the next two hours (personal experience) increases so dramatically it’s “almost” a certainty, so do the chances of them experiencing a negative event in the near future.

Ask yourself honestly and truly, “is that what they deserved”, “were my actions just” and “should I put more time into self understanding alongside the understanding of others”.

Do you want to live in a world where justice is your own weakness clouding your mind from seeing that you may be the problem, simply because you never learned how to empathize with your common man? Falling into these types of moral and ethical weaknesses are what can destroy a man and his perception.

Hail Satan!

Aratosbung said:
İn the school when my psychology wasn't good, I called "Mohammed" schizophrenic. They were going to beat me up.

I haven't discussed religion with people since. My parents know me agnostic. But ı am Satanist.

i understand. i myself live in a muslim country, sadly. Islam is vile, putrid, and inferior garbage.

Aratosbung said:
İn the school when my psychology wasn't good, I called "Mohammed" schizophrenic. They were going to beat me up.

I haven't discussed religion with people since. My parents know me agnostic. But ı am Satanist.

Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do.

The Al Jilwah
The Black Book of Satan

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Al_Jilwah.html

Dont talk about Father satan to outsiders.
Be respectful in public be an outstanding people person and citizen.
Prove we have the best morals by examples.
I recommend tiktok use their devices agaist them. I have training in alot of international marketing. Peaceful and positive use your aura clean their aura so they have no will makes it easier to control. Read their body language. If you go to their homes bring food and drink from their culture. Ask to meditate with them. Some people are just blinded by illusions that society taught them. Just living life most are agnostic .
Learn their shit so you can prepare an argument later if needed . And write what they say down backwards. Handle them with magic and your will of positive influence. The more luxurious and peaceful and cultured religioun attracts most decent people. Hence showing virtues any one can agree then build. Treat them friendly in their face. Relate to you unsub or demographic in marketing terms.
Then build on their psycology.
Then find out their astrology.
Act on that if needed. Show your friend the best life and right way slowly as if their a child. Slowly over time

Jack said:
What do you mean by strong boundaries? Could you give some examples?

Quel_tizio said:
Jack said:
What do you mean by strong boundaries? Could you give some examples?

Strong boundaries basically entail always saying a firm NO to anything at all that is to your dislike or makes you uncomfortable or is disrespectful to you or harmful or to your loved ones and taking action if necessary to not allow that NO to be crossed.

It is also about being selective to who you allow yourself to be receptive and open to as there are many who will take advantage of someones good nature. Aside from basic decency and politeness, going out of your way for someone is a gift that should not be given lightly.

Fanboy said:
Aquarius said:
I don't treat people negatively nor positively, I just act politely without extravagances. But it's also true that the majority of people here in Italy aren't muslims. Muslims, I just hate them.

Aww cool, I'm fourth generation immigrant on my mom's side I believe.

I don't know where my family lived before we moved unfortunately, but I have been harassing my grandma weekly to find out for me. Probably never will.

Anyways I always thought amalfi was some sort of spectacular looking place, have you ever been? I know you said you don't like the people there, but I'd like to think there is some redeeming qualities about italy.

The people were once alone a time all very musical and artistic and poetic or so I've heard. Italians are maybe not so bad?
I think you've read that from someone else, I never stated that I don't like Italians.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back