Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

You are Never Alone

GoldenxChild1

On behalf of the Gods themselves, I need all of you to know that you are not alone. Often times it may feel as if hope is lost, and the crushing reality of your own perception is on a continuous loop. You may believe that there is no one in your corner; that there isn't someone looking after your heart. Let me tell you, there is. His name is Satan.

The expectations of those around you can be deafening, and the judgment substantial in acknowledgment. You feel a pressure on your chest, so you think you can't breathe. You stare at the ceiling every night before bed, wishing you could be someone other than yourself. Family and friends can't and won't understand you; They call you foolish and delusional. However, someone's opinion of you does not have to be a reality.

Satan knows who you are, and he loves you for you. It is your own uniqueness that Satan adores. The characteristics that shape who you are as a person is simply splendid. Your potential is of godlike quality; You are shinning, you are golden, you are of the race of heroes. Quit underestimating the quality of yourself. Don't let the opinion of sheep affect you; You are a lion among them. Perhaps just a cub, all the same, a lion.

Satan will cultivate you until you are a ferocious Lion. Unimpeded by self-deception, and radiant in your own skin.

Never are you alone, for Satan and the Gods are always there. Do not doubt this fact. They see you when you cry, when you laugh, when in despair, when in joy, and in lonesome isolation. All you need is to reach out and grab His hand. Let Satan's wings wrap around you in Golden Light, because he knows the way upwards to perfection.

You are seen by the Gods. They know your name, purpose, and future.

Stay strong and persevere through the obstacles that arise. Transcend the necessary limitations and take your rightful position in our family, because that's what we are, a family. The House of Satan needs you as you need us and Him.

Let the Black Sun come forth and glisten in luminance.

HAIL SATAN
Hail The Gods and Goddesses of Hell

GoldenxChild1 said:
On behalf of the Gods themselves, I need all of you to know that you are not alone. Often times it may feel as if hope is lost, and the crushing reality of your own perception is on a continuous loop. You may believe that there is no one in your corner; that there isn't someone looking after your heart. Let me tell you, there is. His name is Satan.

The expectations of those around you can be deafening, and the judgment substantial in acknowledgment. You feel a pressure on your chest, so you think you can't breathe. You stare at the ceiling every night before bed, wishing you could be someone other than yourself. Family and friends can't and won't understand you; They call you foolish and delusional. However, someone's opinion of you does not have to be a reality.

Satan knows who you are, and he loves you for you. It is your own uniqueness that Satan adores. The characteristics that shape who you are as a person is simply splendid. Your potential is of godlike quality; You are shinning, you are golden, you are of the race of heroes. Quit underestimating the quality of yourself. Don't let the opinion of sheep affect you; You are a lion among them. Perhaps just a cub, all the same, a lion.

Satan will cultivate you until you are a ferocious Lion. Unimpeded by self-deception, and radiant in your own skin.

Never are you alone, for Satan and the Gods are always there. Do not doubt this fact. They see you when you cry, when you laugh, when in despair, when in joy, and in lonesome isolation. All you need is to reach out and grab His hand. Let Satan's wings wrap around you in Golden Light, because he knows the way upwards to perfection.

Stay strong and persevere through the obstacles that arise. Transcend the necessary limitations and take your rightful position in our family, because that's what we are, a family. The House of Satan needs you as you need us and Him.

HAIL SATAN

Thanks for this post i really needed it at the moment! Every single word is applicable right now. i remember having a dream a bout a month back. there was a blonde short haired clean shaven man and two others and i was told "you are not alone we are with you." remembering that and seeing this made me smile :)

Glad to be here. Thank you for this beautiful reminder. My psychic power is weak. But I still feel and sense the gods' adoration of how far I've come in knowledge and wisdom beyond the falsehoods of Christianity.

I believe in a better future for Earth and all gentiles. I'm well aware of the destined victory of Satan's followers. Just lack the words to fully express the greater picture I have been observing from the side.

For many years I just knew there was a more beautiful truth to the divine pantheons of the ancients. Many of us, even those who are yet to fully understand and embrace spiritual Satanism, are demigods/demigoddesses and gods/goddesses in training. I also sense that some Satanists may already have been born more spiritually advanced than they are aware of, and that they're here in roles similar to Bodhisattvas (mainly the concept of voluntarily reincarnating to teach or help).

My fellow allies of Satan, we must continue to strive for knowledge and empowerment! Hail Satan!

Thank you, your words are very moving. I have been feeling my powers grow daily thank the Gods, and I'm even grateful for the daily tests of my patience living in the bibLIE belt among a bunch of christian worms testing my patience and powers. I stay vigilant regardless of their retarded actions in my daily life. I have been telling myself this same thing about getting stronger daily from their tests of my patience. My vigilance at meditations and RTR and have finally paid off and I discovered my GD! Hail Satan for these gifts! Hail Satan and the Gods and Goddesses for this amazing family! Hail Andrasta my GD!

GoldenxChild1 said:

HAIL SATAN

Made my eyes watery. thank you. last night I was a bit sad about some things and while I was sad I could felt this cold wave came through me and I know it was my GD probably. since I can't see her/him. But he was there and I started to getting more calm and just thinking that everything is okay and sometimes you just need to let sad feelings or things of that nature out..

Our lord, Satan, is the true loving one. He is the true heavenly father. He wants us to be like him. Thank you for this uplifting message.

Hail Satan!
Hail the true gods!

Hello, ı am going through very hard times right now. My family knows ı am not believing the same religion with them anymore and ı am being mistreated by them in a lots of ways. I was very scared ı really thought they are gonna kill me for that for a second and all ı do was calling my Guardian Demon and Satan. I talked to them and explained myself and ı want their protection. After this ı felt a tenderness, a kind of feeling of love in my heart that was like someone put these feelings in my heart. I heard terrible words from my father and they hurt me so much. This happend on Beltane. But right know ı am reading this and ı felt like ı can do anything. Sometimes something happens in my life and when ı comeback forum ı a find solutions here ı don't know ıf this is a coincidence or not all ı know is ı am thankful! <3

Thank you for this post. Ive been so down lately going through a lot of past memories and this really helped me feel inspired.

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

GoldenxChild1 said:

HAIL SATAN

This is so true and a lot of people are feeling lonely and empty like no one is there right now. Distance is irrelevant to the Gods. This is something Asmodeus really wanted me to understand for a good time. He said everything you feel I feel, it’s like a mirror. And everything he feels I feel. A situation arose once when I didn’t understand his emotions, and I was eventually met with the same situation where I felt the same way in the same situation and he said “this is how I feel”

The gods are deeply embedded within us, and they can easily influence us even when we’re unaware. Our own experience and our feelings are holy in and of themselves. We never need to be afraid, we always have the capability to get through anything.

GoldenxChild1 said:

HAIL SATAN
Your post is the most beautiful thing I have read recently. I am a beginner and I am still insecure, but your post gave me courage and motivation. I am grateful to Father Satan for allowing me to find this place and find out the truth. Thank you so much for this.

GoldenxChild1 said:

HAIL SATAN
I thank you from the bottom of my heart. These words are a shining beacon of hope in the dark. I remember when I was a teen I used to struggle with suicidal thoughts. But a calming voice told me, "Don't give up." Three simple words that saved my life. And these as certain as Hell and the stars above, were not from Pissus Crisis. Our God/desses do care. 🌻

Very good. I am very happy to see you learning and understanding so much.

Thank you for this. I have been feeling overwhelmed, and this was reassuring and inspiring as I have a lot of shit coming at me lately. Hail Satan

I'm glad to see that more members come with such messages on different topics. Really beautiful. In the world we live in and with the problems we face, we need something to increase our motivation and self-esteem, something to give us a boost, to continue on our path and achieve our goals, no matter how long it takes or how much work is needed. So that we can be proud of ourselves and make the Gods proud of us as well.

I just had an urge to check the forum and now I see this. Thank you a lot for your wise words. I think my guardian wanted to make me remember it. I feel better.

Excellent and inspiring thread! The heroes part is really important for people to hear.

I'm new to the forum, and this topic motivated me a lot, thanks for the words. In fact, I was feeling very alone, exactly as described. I am doing the initial meditations, and yesterday I asked Satan for a sign of his presence beside me. I know it was insecure on my part, and that maybe I shouldn't make that kind of request. But the fact is that the answer came and my life has been better after I visited the site, at the time I was looking for a study on demons that did not involve any reference to Judaism or Christianity, and for my happiness I discovered Joy Of Satan . Simply everything I have read matches what I have always felt to be the truth. I hope to continue learning and somehow be able to give back.

Mel4Satan said:
I'm new to the forum, and this topic motivated me a lot, thanks for the words. In fact, I was feeling very alone, exactly as described. I am doing the initial meditations, and yesterday I asked Satan for a sign of his presence beside me. I know it was insecure on my part, and that maybe I shouldn't make that kind of request. But the fact is that the answer came and my life has been better after I visited the site, at the time I was looking for a study on demons that did not involve any reference to Judaism or Christianity, and for my happiness I discovered Joy Of Satan . Simply everything I have read matches what I have always felt to be the truth. I hope to continue learning and somehow be able to give back.

Welcome to Joy of Satan and the forums :) This is often how Satan and his Demons guide us and give us reassurance, through feelings and urges to read certain posts. "Random coincidences" that are in fact not random or coincidental.

Lydia said:
Mel4Satan said:

Welcome to Joy of Satan and the forums :) This is often how Satan and his Demons guide us and give us reassurance, through feelings and urges to read certain posts. "Random coincidences" that are in fact not random or coincidental.

This is something i have definately noticed lately, not just with reassurance but also for answers to other things

Awesome! 🔥 I love you. I needed to hear this!💖🙏🐍 Thank you! Thank you for sharing this. This means alot to me, and I appreciate this. My heart and soul goes out to You. And to Father Satan! 🌸 And my Family! Satan's kingdom. My Brothers and Sisters. 🔥🙏🐍 Much love to you always! Hail Satan! Hail Lilith!🌸💖

>Post talks about us being a race of heroes

>Me in the past: WeNT oN a CuRSe anD VamPiRsM sPrEE on OutSIDerS aND wAs a ForMeR raDIcal dEsPite DoiNG RtrS aGainSt KikE EvIL.

The post was inspiring btw but considering the weight of all that I did in the past out of suicidal anger and hate, I really can't forgive myself while I fight and thrive alongside every SS. All I can do is force myself to laugh at those resurfacing memories while I fix them and live a better life with this seemingly unfixable broken heart(I don't know when this hole will fade away anymore).

Wildfire said:
>Post talks about us being a race of heroes

>Me in the past: WeNT oN a CuRSe anD VamPiRsM sPrEE on OutSIDerS aND wAs a ForMeR raDIcal dEsPite DoiNG RtrS aGainSt KikE EvIL.

The post was inspiring btw but considering the weight of all that I did in the past out of suicidal anger and hate, I really can't forgive myself while I fight and thrive alongside every SS. All I can do is force myself to laugh at those resurfacing memories while I fix them and live a better life with this seemingly unfixable broken heart(I don't know when this hole will fade away anymore).

That's improvement. You should be happy about yourself, if anything.

irem said:
Hello, ı am going through very hard times right now. My family knows ı am not believing the same religion with them anymore and ı am being mistreated by them in a lots of ways. I was very scared ı really thought they are gonna kill me for that for a second and all ı do was calling my Guardian Demon and Satan. I talked to them and explained myself and ı want their protection. After this ı felt a tenderness, a kind of feeling of love in my heart that was like someone put these feelings in my heart. I heard terrible words from my father and they hurt me so much. This happend on Beltane. But right know ı am reading this and ı felt like ı can do anything. Sometimes something happens in my life and when ı comeback forum ı a find solutions here ı don't know ıf this is a coincidence or not all ı know is ı am thankful! <3

Hello and welcome!

Please change your profile picture, if this is your real identity.

Many people here are of the enemy, and they know how to curse people.
Also if someone found your social media account, well they could do anything.

No its not me, but ı will change it anyway, thank you so much for your concern and advice!

I am in joy reading your replies. To reach as many as people as I did is inspiring.

HAIL SATAN

Thanks for this post i really needed it at the moment! Every single word is applicable right now. i remember having a dream a bout a month back. there was a blonde short haired clean shaven man and two others and i was told "you are not alone we are with you." remembering that and seeing this made me smile :)
[/quote]

The interconnection of all things. Thanks for reading !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back