Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

i hate communism

Crystal Lake

I live in a communism country and I'm at college. Recently I'm asked to write an application to join the communist youth league. I'm asked to write down some disgusting words about how much I "love" the party. I probably will be asked to give a talk before all those disgusting communists as well. It is absolutely an insult to me. Those rats will pay for this some day.🙃So disgusting.

Crystal Lake said:
I live in a communism country and I'm at college. Recently I'm asked to write an application to join the communist youth league. I'm asked to write down some disgusting words about how much I "love" the party. I probably will be asked to give a talk before all those disgusting communists as well. It is absolutely an insult to me. Those rats will pay for this some day.🙃So disgusting.

How about you try to migrate to another country?

When you plan to attend university, checkout what it takes you to study in Germany. You can go to university for free there, I see many Chinese students around as well.

Crystal Lake said:

Where do you live? China? Vietnam? Cuba?

Crystal Lake said:

The country I’m in currently used to be communist but now isn’t so I understand you, I’ve never seen a country under communism control, but I know some communist laws, so I understand what you mean.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back