Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is this a sign of an enemy attack?

RockSeed13

Just yesterday after doing my first rtr, I started having clogged nose without the mucus. Is this a sign of enemy attack? Can someone give me clarifications of attacks?

RockSeed13 said:
Just yesterday after doing my first rtr, I started having clogged nose without the mucus. Is this a sign of enemy attack? Can someone give me clarifications of attacks?

Did you clean your aura from curses after the RTR?

RockSeed13 said:

I don't think so, just because it sounds like something that takes more energy to do, but it doesn't sound like it particularly terrified you. Usually they will go for mental attacks that make you feel scared, feel bad, feel unsettled. They could also try to screw up stuff in your life and so on.

A clogged nose is more likely related to allergies or something already present with your body before the RTR.

If i do the frtr my nose gets itchy everytime. I doent know why and i also wanted to ask about it if its maby an curse or something that surfaces.

Blitzkreig said:
RockSeed13 said:

I don't think so, just because it sounds like something that takes more energy to do, but it doesn't sound like it particularly terrified you. Usually they will go for mental attacks that make you feel scared, feel bad, feel unsettled. They could also try to screw up stuff in your life and so on.

A clogged nose is more likely related to allergies or something already present with your body before the RTR.

What a relief. How does an enemy know where I am? or do they attack?

Serbon said:
RockSeed13 said:

Did you clean your aura from curses after the RTR?

Nope. Clumsy me.

RockSeed13 said:

Can you clarify more ?
Do you feel like 'oily' inside your head ?
Have you been getting continous 8 hr sleep that is before 11 PM ?

I advise you to perform tuning meditations.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html

Chant starting from Laum till Maum 8 times each.
It is put in advanced category. Therefore, move with caution. If it overstimulates you or if there is any other unwanted effects, immediately stop.
This is what has helped me open my clogged nose.

And yesterday, I found another method.
It feels like nose block is connected to sixth or seventh chakra for me. I feel oily and stuck there. So I contantly focus my attention inside my head and towards the top So that energy flow there. It has helped to a noticeable degree for my noseblock.

Also, chew your food properly till its basically liquid before you swallow. Eat less oily foods.
Quote me if you have any further question.

Username said:
RockSeed13 said:

Can you clarify more ?
Do you feel like 'oily' inside your head ?
Have you been getting continous 8 hr sleep that is before 11 PM ?

I advise you to perform tuning meditations.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html

Chant starting from Laum till Maum 8 times each.
It is put in advanced category. Therefore, move with caution. If it overstimulates you or if there is any other unwanted effects, immediately stop.
This is what has helped me open my clogged nose.

And yesterday, I found another method.
It feels like nose block is connected to sixth or seventh chakra for me. I feel oily and stuck there. So I contantly focus my attention inside my head and towards the top So that energy flow there. It has helped to a noticeable degree for my noseblock.

Also, chew your food properly till its basically liquid before you swallow. Eat less oily foods.
Quote me if you have any further question.

Thanks for your advice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back