Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mother is an extreme catholic; What should I do?

RockSeed13

She forces me to pray the rosary and forces me to go to church. Will the Gods forgive me for doing that. What should I do?

RockSeed13 said:
She forces me to pray the rosary and forces me to go to church. Will the Gods forgive me for doing that. What should I do?

If you have no other choice then im sure they will understand.

RockSeed13 said:
When you are in the church you can tune out of what they say there and focus on, for example, mantras in your mind or even doing final rtr in your mind and so on. Up to you, but know that Gods are way above our current understanding and also in compassion among other things and they know well of your situation and they do not hate you for it. Just make the best of a bad situation.

You can, and should always keep your cleaning on and do aura of protection to protect yourself form negative influences from xianity amoing ohter things. Do final rtr and tetra ritual, preferably daily. If neccessary, bind your mother that she does not push these things to you in such an extreme manner anymore. Gather power and knowledge first though, and be cunning.

Good luck.

RockSeed13 said:

Satan understands. When you are in church, repeat in yourself that you refuse christianity and pray to satan in your mind.

RockSeed13 said:

If it is possible to avoid to visit the xian church and praying than do it. But if it is not possible than visit a church is a very good time to practice black magic to hurt xians etc: you create with your power of mind a black death energy and you send it to the priest's soul and programe it mentally to kill him or you can burn up the church with pyrokinesis (if you are strong enough for this)

Giszmon666 said:
RockSeed13 said:

If it is possible to avoid to visit the xian church and praying than do it. But if it is not possible than visit a church is a very good time to practice black magic to hurt xians etc: you create with your power of mind a black death energy and you send it to the priest's soul and programe it mentally to kill him or you can burn up the church with pyrokinesis (if you are strong enough for this)

Im a noob ( in gaming terms), not a high level wizard.

RockSeed13 said:
Giszmon666 said:
RockSeed13 said:

That is no problem. There are basic ways to use black magic and white magick etc: auraprograming.

RockSeed13 said:
Giszmon666 said:
RockSeed13 said:

You can mentally vibrate SaTaNaMa and program the energy to repel any xian influences.

Know that the Gods have your back when you are forced to do such things by your Mom.
Intention matters a lot. As long as your heart lies towards the Gods, there's zero need to worry about the Gods being angry with you.

Also, plan something for the long term where you can avoid doing such things but still maintain your relationship with your Mother. This is vital. This plan can take months or years but you should have something in the long term. Ask Sir Satan's guidance in building a plan like this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back