Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About cursing

Aselod

can i curse someone with using a Saturn square? And if its possible can u give affirmation advice

Never use any planet square to try to curse someone. Never use any Saturn mantra to try to curse someone. Never use any Sanskrit mantra to try to curse someone.

All of these things connect directly with your soul when you are doing them. So if you try to use them for a curse, you would only curse yourself very badly.

Aselod said:
can i curse someone with using a Saturn square? And if its possible can u give affirmation advice

No, do instead Returning curses 1 + 2. (if you are dedicated)
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

It's unadvisable to use planetary square to curse people. Planetary squares use your chakra as a gateway to manifest the energies of your working. In this instance, you'd be using your muladhara chakra to manifest the energy of Saturn, thereby connecting yourself into the curse. That's why it is to be avoided.

"Black" magick is also not beginner level but quite advanced. If you needed to ask this, you're better off using Fuchs's advice because you're not at the right level to curse someone and problably not to use intermediate witchcraft either. Stick to simple things.

Aselod said:

I think that is impossible. You can make a lot of think with using planeary squares, but I am sure about that you can use just for yourself, but with Mars-square you can strengthen your black magic abilities because black magic connects for the planet Pluto, and Pluto is a higher version of Mars. If you spiritually strenghten your Mars, than all of your fighting abilities (material, astral and mental fighting skills = black magic skills) are evolving as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back